Hi, i'm new here - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-06-2006, 06:38 PM   #1
country flag Lou_Lou_Ferrero

Lou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hi, i'm new here

Hi guys, i'm new here and i thought i'd start my MTF career with some of my favourite players and the people who love them too!!

If you post at the same player forums as me, and you see this message there- I apologise- I just want to introduce myself to everyone and this seems like the sensible way to do it.

ahem. so, yeah. new here. found this place via the lovely folks at the JCF Forums *waves* and it looks like lots of fun.

my name is Louisa, i'm 23 and i started loving tennis at the age of 9 when i saw Goran Ivanisevic play Andre Agassi in the 1992 Men's finals at Wimbly. i genuinely believed that i was going to marry Goran one day..... ah well, dreams die hard

my current favourite players (players that are still on the Tour) are JCF, Rafa, Marat, Feli, Tommy R, Mario, Igor A, Roger, Fernando (so basically the whole of the Spanish Armada!!)...and probably more that i can't think of at the moment! on the women's side i like Clijsters, Davenport..... er.... and i loved Steffi Graf and Sachez Vicario (speling?!) when they were still playing....

anymore.... i livei n the South East of England and intend to be an actor/writer/director when i eventually grow up..... anyway... let the fun begin!

and hello again!!

ps. i will probably change my signature a million times before i pleased with it... just to warn you!!

~Ferrero, Nadal, Ancic, Safin, Lopez, Robredo, Federer, Moya, Verdasco ~

www.myspace.com/layabout_in_lace

Ferrero Tard #18

SPANISH ARMADA GROUPIE EXTRAORINAIRE...
Lou_Lou_Ferrero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2006, 09:37 PM   #2
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi, i'm new here

Welcome!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 09:41 PM   #3
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Louisa, I like the way you write in your posts....I think you could make a great Armada Soap writer

If you have time, you should maybe read the soap thread here in Feli Land about the lovely Fernandella, Feli and the other "chicas", to understand what it's about (not that any of us KNOW what it's about.... ) and if you like you could write with us

if you don't want to that's fine too....but who knows, you might like it
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 09:59 PM   #4

Lou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Carlita
Louisa, I like the way you write in your posts....I think you could make a great Armada Soap writer

If you have time, you should maybe read the soap thread here in Feli Land about the lovely Fernandella, Feli and the other "chicas", to understand what it's about (not that any of us KNOW what it's about.... ) and if you like you could write with us

if you don't want to that's fine too....but who knows, you might like it
ooh! wow! thank you

i would LOVE to write some Armada soap- sounds like my kind of thing!!!! will go and have a read to see what it's all about....

ooh, and thanks Fergie- it's fab to be here

Ferrero Tard #18

Old 02-07-2006, 08:00 AM   #5
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

i see you've found your way over here to Louisa

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 11:09 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover
i see you've found your way over here to Louisa
i'm everywhere.... heheheheh

Ferrero Tard #18

Old 02-07-2006, 06:33 PM   #7
country flag peacechick

peacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond repute

welcome and please do write in the soap thread, it could use some updates
peacechick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 07:55 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacechick
thanks mate! i went to a thread about a soap but it seemed to start in the middle of a story and i got confused.... could someone point me in the right direction to which thread i should be reading?!

Ferrero Tard #18

Old 02-08-2006, 10:06 PM   #9
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacechick
working on it....working on it....
Old 02-08-2006, 10:14 PM   #10

Quote:
working on it....working on it....
hey there sweet, which is the thread i should be reading? really wanna write some Soapy Feli.... er.... mmmmmmmmm.... *daydream*

Ferrero Tard #18

Old 02-09-2006, 06:12 AM   #11
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Lou_Ferrero
hey there sweet, which is the thread i should be reading? really wanna write some Soapy Feli.... er.... mmmmmmmmm.... *daydream*
Well, Fernandella has got the leading role Feli just messes "her" about

Make sure you read it first though....otherwise it won't make sense....(not that it does really.... )

the Thread is in Feli Land
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=33613
Old 02-09-2006, 11:56 AM   #12

Quote:
Well, Fernandella has got the leading role Feli just messes "her" about

Make sure you read it first though....otherwise it won't make sense....(not that it does really.... )

the Thread is in Feli Land
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=33613
heheh, thanks chick, i'll go read.... might take some time by the looks of it!!

Ferrero Tard #18