Swinging Against Slovakia - Ole Ole Ole Ole Ole CHILE CHILE!!! - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-09-2006, 07:37 PM   #31
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Swinging Against Slovakia - Ole Ole Ole Ole Ole CHILE CHILE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
I've been trying to see the galleries in terra.cl but the only thing that I can see is some stupid advertisement, does anybody else has this problem or is just me?? I want to see the pics!!!
I have the same problem - I thought it was just me.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2006, 07:52 PM   #32
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
I have the same problem - I thought it was just me.
bummer! but for the moment I found a pic of Nico from today's draw ceremony ... he looks just .... wow!

p.s. the pic it's in the pics thread (obviously )

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 09:22 PM   #33
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Nico, you can beat Hrbaty again!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 12:13 AM   #34
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Nico!
I prefer to say this in Spanish!
"Vamos que se puede! Quero que le ganemos a Eslovaquia! Seria muy revitalizante pa Chile y pa los cabros"

Done, Just Good Luck
Old 02-10-2006, 11:38 AM   #35
country flag Chileno

Chileno has a reputation beyond reputeChileno has a reputation beyond reputeChileno has a reputation beyond reputeChileno has a reputation beyond reputeChileno has a reputation beyond reputeChileno has a reputation beyond reputeChileno has a reputation beyond reputeChileno has a reputation beyond reputeChileno has a reputation beyond reputeChileno has a reputation beyond reputeChileno has a reputation beyond repute

I hope we win 3-0 quickly so that Capdeville and Garcia may get more experience in the remaining matches.
Chileno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 12:12 PM   #36
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Hans should keep these types of comments out of the paper.

From latercera.cl:

Nicolas Massú did not comply a good training the afternoon on Wednesday. In the opportunity him very disagreeing with the court and with the rapidity of the balls was seen, situation that carried it to have strong conversations with the captain Hans Gildemeister. Nevertheless, yesterday the setting changed. Al Olympic champion was seen him very animated, celebrating each point that did.

"He was with another attitude, that is the one that to me I like. I did not remain pleased the other day, but today (yesterday) improved a lot of", commented the national captain
Old 02-10-2006, 12:15 PM   #37
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chileno
I hope we win 3-0 quickly so that Capdeville and Garcia may get more experience in the remaining matches.
I hope so too, and for other reasons as well.

Didn't look like it in Vina, but from what its saying in the paper, Fernando's shoulder seems to be bothering him again. If it wasn't DC, I doubt he'd be playing. And really shouldn't be playing.

Fernando always kicks ass against these lower ranked guys in DC so he should win today no problema. Hopefully Nico can beat Hrbaty, and then they win doubles so Fernando won't have to play again. Because a match with Hrbaty would be tough even though I know Fernando would win it in the end.
Old 02-10-2006, 02:20 PM   #38
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Buena Suerte chicos!!!! VAMOS CHILE!!!!

Hopefully Feña won't have a major problem with his shoulder, like you said, we hope that they could win the first 3 points easily and then Feña will have some rest for his shoulder.

You're right NicoFan, Hans has to keep his mouth closed once in a while

VAMOS CHILE A GANAR!!!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 02:53 PM   #39
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Hans! what good does it do to say these things about members of your team to the press?????

Good Luck to the Chilean team!!!! You can do it-VAMOS!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 04:05 PM   #40
country flag DhammaTiger
May All Beings Be Happy!!

Location: So happy to be back to the City of Angels (Krung Thep)
DhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond repute

VAMOS CHILE!! VAMOS NICO !!! Buena Suerte to Nico and the rest of the Chileans!! I hope Fernando's shoulder holds up and he kicks ass!!
Old 02-10-2006, 06:09 PM   #41
country flag NicoFan

dtiger!

I have to just say that I love this live ticker for Davis Cup!

Why can't all sites have such a good live ticker?
Old 02-10-2006, 06:11 PM   #42
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys! I thought we're going to watch DC throught TVN but I realized they show TV Chile for the rest of the world and not TVN (Public signal) I'm so pissed !!!!!!!
Old 02-10-2006, 06:12 PM   #43
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Lt*Alonso*Cl>
Hey guys! I thought we're going to watch DC throught TVN but I realized they show TV Chile for the rest of the world and not TVN (Public signal) I'm so pissed !!!!!!!
I know that sucks doesn't it???

Not fair.

Sorry you're stuck here in the US right now.
Old 02-10-2006, 06:13 PM   #44
country flag NicoFan

Buena suerte Fernando! Kick butt!!!

And glad they said that his shoulder was feeling better. Though don't know sometimes if they are telling the truth or not.
Old 02-10-2006, 06:24 PM   #45
country flag NicoFan

Well I take it back - the DC site's ticker is behind.

Terra's is better.

Is this such hard technology?