Swinging Against Slovakia - Ole Ole Ole Ole Ole CHILE CHILE!!! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-08-2006, 10:27 PM   #16
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Swinging Against Slovakia - Ole Ole Ole Ole Ole CHILE CHILE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
I read yesterday that Feña arrived to his first practice in his new porsche and that the people in Rancagua was divided between taking pics of Feña or from his new car
That car is beautiful ... I have some pics

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2006, 11:28 PM   #17
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

pics of Feña's car or from another porsche?? definetely the car is beautiful but I won't doub at the moment of taking pics, I'd preffer the owner

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 02:27 AM   #18
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

The chicos didn't have a good day today.

Hopefully tomorrow will go better.

And doesn't sound like Gaby is there with Nico. I wish he was - Nico needs him.

From terra.cl:

Massú and González untie their inconvenience by the court of Rancagua that of Bomber showed to be breaking his racquet, while that of Vampire demanded during the practice by the court and finished being withdrawn of the training. The captain Gildemeister reduced importance al fear to hours of the drawing.

Fernando González and Nicolas Massú did not they coach comfortable this Wednesday in the afternoon in Rancagua, what remained clearly with the attitude that exhibited in the court, the one that, in any case, did not worry especially al captain Hans Gildemeister. To two days to initiate the match against Slovakia by the World Group of Cup Davis, gave samples of be not felt to flavor in the court where will develop the clash.

First it was the number one from Chile the one that untied its ira. During its practice with Paul Capdeville, broke a racquet, threw another al another side of the court and finally went to work to a secondary court with his coach Horacio de la Pena.

Then came the shift of Massú with Adrián Garcia and the Olympic champion was neither calm. Mainly he demanded against the court, crossing words with el penquista and Gildemeister, who tried to calm him.

It was so much, that the captain did that a ballplayer that to serve to test him that the problem was not the court, but Massú did not remain happy and finished being withdrawn of the training.

In the meantime, Slovakia not yet defines to its second one singlista, although should be Michal Mertinak. All this Thursday to the 12:00 will be clarified hours, when the drawing be performed.

"One it is usual to know not al rival to the previous day. In the tournaments ATP one plays with the winner and many times not itself entire to the previous day with who is going to play. I believe that they have not said anything, Mertinak arrived yesterday (Tuesday) and is thing of them, is a variant one that have and is something completely normal in Cup Davis", maintained Fernando González.

The national team will coach after the ceremony, but Gildemeister will cause work to González and Massú by separated, one at noon and the other in the afternoon.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 03:00 AM   #19
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

CHI CHI CHI LE LE LE VIVA CHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 04:22 AM   #20
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

I was just reading that NicoFan and I'm just like you

Tomorrow will be a better day for them, probably were the nerves or I don't know, all of us have bad days all the time.

VAMOS CHILE!!! BUENA SUERTE NICO AND FEÑA!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-09-2006, 06:11 AM   #21
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

What's up with the guys? Left over frustrations from the weekend? Hope whatever it is they can get past it and gear up for this weekend.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 01:10 PM   #22
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I think that there's a lot of pressure on them.

On paper they are expected to win because its basically 2 against 1.

But that means each has to come up with the goods during their singles matches, and Hrbaty is an awesome player.

Fernando's shoulder isn't feeling well again, and while Nico gained a lot of confidence during Vina, he never seems to ever really have a lot of confidence.

I have confidence in them though and total faith that they can do it!!!

And even if they lose, still love them both!
Old 02-09-2006, 01:24 PM   #23
country flag NicoFan

More on it.

From latercera.cl:

Fernando González recently Tuesday night began to remove normally. It brought to its kinesiólogo personal (Sergio Valdivia) to Rancagua and should be in constant processing al right shoulder, that so many problems from Auckland has brought him to date. It is not a smaller theme that of the "Bomber of The Queen", because in Cup Davis the wear is very intense, more still when should be in optimum conditions to play three matches to five sets during three consecutive days.

Alejandro Orizola is the personal doctor of González and he works in the Chilean team of Cup Davis. Today, the analysis of the doctor says that "Fernando will not arrive in hundred percent, but he will be well". Clearly that does a reach on the demand to have that to play all the encounters. "Al not to have rest among each day of competence can be dangerous. More if it should play three long encounters. That it is the worry that have in the team, but that is being a matter of adequate way with a lot of physical work and kinésico", explained the doctor.

The great problem of González is the strong one trajín that has had in recent months. "The it had little time of rest among that finished the year 2005, went to Shanghai and carried out again a strong pre-season. Therefore in which comes should be taken care of a lot as for the rests so that this be not intensified", added Orizola.

Enlarges the anxiety

Nicolas Massú is a player that needs to be felt in perfect conditions to yield. And if it he is not, that affects him. In the court in Rancagua has had very good moments in the practices and other not so much, as yesterday in the afternoon. During the evening training was in a bad mood because its blows did not enter him. González also showed its discontent, because suffered the same problem. It is that the ball in the Sixth Region runs a lot more than in Vina del Mar, where they played last week, and them there is side to adjust the blows.

In the morning, the Chilean captain said that "to 'Nico' still he lacks him a little to be felt completely well". And in the afternoon he had to explain the discontent that showed his directed.

"Lack very little for the matches and they want to be felt completely well, what is difficult. They want to be very fine and if them they are mistaken affects a lot. But it is normal to so little of the début, because goes enlarging the anxiety", commented the national captain.

González also said that "not every day they can be good. It is difficult to play here, because when does a lot of heat the ball runs. But is somewhat normal".
Old 02-09-2006, 01:26 PM   #24
country flag NicoFan

I really don't like that we can't translate these lun.com articles.

http://www.lun.com/Modulos/Catalogo/...87568723565046
Old 02-09-2006, 04:20 PM   #25
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
I think that there's a lot of pressure on them.

On paper they are expected to win because its basically 2 against 1.

But that means each has to come up with the goods during their singles matches, and Hrbaty is an awesome player.

Fernando's shoulder isn't feeling well again, and while Nico gained a lot of confidence during Vina, he never seems to ever really have a lot of confidence.

I have confidence in them though and total faith that they can do it!!!

And even if they lose, still love them both!
Sounds like you were right about both of them Nicofan. I know they want to win so badly and must certainly feel the pressure. to both of them.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 04:26 PM   #26
country flag kidnicky

Thanks for the articles NicoFan!! and like you said, the boys are just feeling the preassure and that's obvious, maybe the press is saying that Hrbaty has the pressure but he's a good player and like in the article of lun.cl says, that Hrbaty beated to Chile by his own in 2001 when Rios was playing for Chile .... Now I'm the one that is nervous!!

The article in lun.cl says pretty much the same and some news, Feña launched his new website, where you could find sound files after his matches and results from them, of course there's a section when you can write to Feña and he commited to answer every single message. Nice huh? .... Now my petition.... I WANT ONE LIKE THAT FOR NICO!!!!!! ... ok I've to make a phone call to the Massu family

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-09-2006, 05:29 PM   #27
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
The article in lun.cl says pretty much the same and some news, Feña launched his new website, where you could find sound files after his matches and results from them, of course there's a section when you can write to Feña and he commited to answer every single message. Nice huh? .... Now my petition.... I WANT ONE LIKE THAT FOR NICO!!!!!! ... ok I've to make a phone call to the Massu family

Fernando's new web site is kick butt!!! I really like it. The only thing I was sad about is that there isn't an English version on the site....more things to translate. And I'm surprised because Fernando isn't just popular in Chile...he's popular all over the world.

There are some great player sites out there - Andy's, James', and even though vamosrafael isn't an official Rafa site, its great (when they haven't run out of space for the month).

Nico does need one - I've never understood why he didn't get one going after the Olympics. If I see the Massu family in Miami, I'll have to petition them one.
Old 02-09-2006, 06:41 PM   #28
country flag kidnicky

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
Fernando's new web site is kick butt!!! I really like it. The only thing I was sad about is that there isn't an English version on the site....more things to translate. And I'm surprised because Fernando isn't just popular in Chile...he's popular all over the world.

There are some great player sites out there - Andy's, James', and even though vamosrafael isn't an official Rafa site, its great (when they haven't run out of space for the month).

Nico does need one - I've never understood why he didn't get one going after the Olympics. If I see the Massu family in Miami, I'll have to petition them one.
You already check out the site?? wow! you're quick but I agree with you, it should be an english version but now you got another excuse to finish your spanish lessons

BTW you always say that you'll ask that petition to the Massu family and never do it NicoFan!! let's se if this time will be the one

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-09-2006, 07:37 PM   #29
country flag NicoFan

Kid - yeah maybe someday.

Okay here's the schedule for play:

Friday - Fernando plays Mertinak at 4:00 p.m. Chile time followed by Nico against Hrbaty.

Saturday - The chicos against Mertinak/Hrbaty in doubles at 7:00 p.m.

Sunday - Fernando plays Hrbaty at 4:00 p.m. Chile time followed by Nico against Mertinak

And here's what the boys said in latercera.cl (Fernando cracked me up with the getting up early comment! He doesn't like to get up early... )

The drawing had their repercussions and Fernando González declared that always after the drawings "all they remain happy because all they are ganables. It it does not matter to me to leave playing, it evil is that the court is going to be faster than for the second parted. The good thing is that me I have not to raise early".

The second one singlista national, Nicolas Massú commented that "there is not greater difference among playing before or later".

In turn, the Chilean captain, Hans Gildemeister was shown comply al to say that "i liked that Fernando began first, because the pressure is for Hrbaty later. We will see if the drawing was good when finish the day of Friday", doing allusion al scoreboard with the one that will finalize the first day of competence. With respect to the double, Gildemeister said that "Friday, according to as they be (González and Massú) the couple will be confirmed of double".
Old 02-09-2006, 08:23 PM   #30
country flag kidnicky

Yeah someday, but if Nico goes to Toronto, you'll have your "someday" in that tournament, you know why

So this means that Feña will be in a good mood right?? not getting up early for any of them so that's the important thing

Good schedule except for saturday that everything is complicated for me without internet ... anyway BUENA SUERTE CHICOS!!! VAMOS CHILE!!!!

C H I CHI LE CHI CHI CHI LE LE LE CHILE CHILE !!!

p.s. I've been trying to see the galleries in terra.cl but the only thing that I can see is some stupid advertisement, does anybody else has this problem or is just me?? I want to see the pics!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini