Swinging Against Slovakia - Ole Ole Ole Ole Ole CHILE CHILE!!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-06-2006, 05:51 PM   #1
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Swinging Against Slovakia - Ole Ole Ole Ole Ole CHILE CHILE!!!

Kick butt Nico and Fernando!

You can do this!

Last edited by NicoFan : 02-06-2006 at 06:28 PM.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2006, 05:52 PM   #2
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Swinging Against Slovakia - Ole Ole Ole Ole CHILE CHILE!!!

Btw everyone. I went to Andy's board to wish the US luck in their Davis Cup, and found they are talking about the next round.

I guess the US is thinking about grass if we win against Slovakia.

That would be tough - Fernando is great on grass, but Nico, not so good. What's odd was that he used to be halfway decent on it - took Andre to 5 sets on Center Court in Wimbledon in 2001. He'd have to get some practice in first which would be hard for him to do.

Let's hope that Pat Mac is as dumb as he usually is about Davis Cup.
Old 02-06-2006, 05:58 PM   #3
country flag NicoFan

Here's an article about it in the Winston-Salem, North Carolina paper:

Davis Cup might return to Winston-Salem
City is among five bidding for possible second-round tie in early April

By John Delong
JOURNAL REPORTER

The USTA is hoping to announce the second-round site later this week, contingent on the U.S. winning its first-round tie against Romania next weekend in La Jolla, Calif. At the latest, a decision would come next week.

If it beats Romania, the U.S. will play at home in the quarterfinals against the winner of next weekend's Chile-Slovak Republic tie.

Ryan said that the outcome of the Chile-Slovak Republic tie could have a bearing on the site selection.

If the Slovak Republic is the opponent, the U.S. would likely want to play on a hardcourt surface.

However, if Chile is the opponent, the U.S. may want to play on grass, the fastest surface. The Chileans thrive on clay and other slow surfaces.
Old 02-06-2006, 06:12 PM   #4
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

I woke up a little bit late Sorry Lynn

but Well here I am
Wishing all the best to the guys
Old 02-06-2006, 06:12 PM   #5
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Lt*Alonso*Cl>
I woke up a little bit late Sorry Lynn

but Well here I am
Wishing all the best to the guys
No problema.

If you like another thread title better, let me know.
Old 02-06-2006, 06:23 PM   #6
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

It's great I love the chanting It Rocks
Old 02-06-2006, 09:24 PM   #7
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Swinging Against Slovakia - Ole Ole Ole Ole Ole CHILE CHILE!!!

Vamos Nico and Chile!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 09:38 PM   #8
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Nicolas and Chile

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
LOVELY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 03:08 AM   #9
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Nico and Feña!!! to kick butt!!!!

And about grass and the US well we've to take this step by step but they're kidding right?!?!?! grass?!?!?!! damn!!!!

First to kick butt this week and then I could start saying some bad words if the US choose grass

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 03:46 AM   #10
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
Vamos Nico and Feña!!! to kick butt!!!!

And about grass and the US well we've to take this step by step but they're kidding right?!?!?! grass?!?!?!! damn!!!!

First to kick butt this week and then I could start saying some bad words if the US choose grass
Well, Fena did pretty well on grass last year so who knows. The US team seems to make poor desicions when it comes to court selection. If memory serves me right there was controversy over their court choice last year with Croatia....

Anyway, GOOD LUCK to the Chileans against Slovakia!!!! VAMOS!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 12:14 PM   #11
country flag NicoFan

From latercera.cl:

To Nicolas Massú is seen him very different in comparison to the series that played against Pakistan, by the last one repechaje al World Group. He is happier and animated, enjoying the moment by the one that crosses. The 2005 he was not positive, but today he is in full phase of recovery, what ratified last week in Vina de Mar.

The enthusiasm of the "Nico" is explained besides because this will be the first time in his career that play for Chile in the World Group of Davis Cup. In fact, of all the ones that integrate the national assembly in this series, is the only newcomer therefore Fernando González, Paul Capdeville and Adrián Garcia they played in Moscow set against Russia in March of the 2005 by the first round of the tournament.

"Last year in this date was injured and besides losing me that match I was outside of the circuit almost four months. It was a strong blow, because 20 years ago that we were not in the World Group and I always dreamt of playing it. He was a confrontation that he was lost for 4-1 and he was hard to see it since so far away", confessed yesterday the second national racquet.

The début

For that reason what will live the "Vampire" set against Slovakia in Rancagua is somewhat new in its career. Clearly that the double Olympic champion assures that the responsibility to defend al country is the same as to that of other confrontations.

"The pressure is the same one that before any another rival one", part saying Massú, who has in Chile a record of six triumphs and any rout.

"The desires are the same that have when Cup is played Davis. Now more, because it is played of localities. We have the great option to pass to the rooms of end, something that itself does not manage to does 20 years. And that encourages you and gives you more earn still", explains the national tennis player with whom Friday should face to Dominik Hrbaty, in a point that according to him is not so transcendental: "Hrbaty has to win three points, and with which remain with one does not be going to give the triumph to them", assured the two of Chile.

In the afternoon, the Chileans were dedicated to coach the double and they did it to the same hour in which that match will be played (19.00)

"The idea is that they be accustomed to the conditions that there will be on Saturday", said Hans Gildemeister, who besides confirmed that the court already is found in the conditions that sought for this match.
Old 02-08-2006, 02:24 PM   #12
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the article NicoFan!! The boys are already practicing doubles together, it's a shame that we can't see them.

I read yesterday that Feña arrived to his first practice in his new porsche and that the people in Rancagua was divided between taking pics of Feña or from his new car

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-08-2006, 02:35 PM   #13
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
Thanks for the article NicoFan!! The boys are already practicing doubles together, it's a shame that we can't see them.

I read yesterday that Feña arrived to his first practice in his new porsche and that the people in Rancagua was divided between taking pics of Feña or from his new car
A Porsche? I love Porsches!

Great taste, Fernando!

You would think that Nico would drive a car like that but he has a Mercedes. Doesn't seem to fit him.
Old 02-08-2006, 03:31 PM   #14
country flag kidnicky

I like porsches too! I agree, great taste Feña

An a mercedes?? I can't imagine Nico with a mercedes, is to wild for a mercedes

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-08-2006, 05:18 PM   #15
country flag NicoFan

From latercera.cl:

Very comply to the extent that they pass the days is the captain of Davis Cup of Chile, Hans Gildemeister, after assuring that Nicolas Massú and Fernando González continue being felt better.

The singlistas national coached this morning in the Crescent of Rancagua, where the captain stood out the good work that is complying the "Bomber of The Queen".

"Each time they are feeling better in the court, but lack to tune up some details that already are well encamidados for Friday".

"González yesterday practiced remove, but to Massú lacks him to be accommodated a little bit one, but with it days that remain will feel better", indicated Gildemeister.

The national players "patted" near an hour from the 09:00 hours, situation that will repeat again this afternoon from the 15:00 hours.

In turn, the team of Slovakia carried out the own thing after the Chilean training, where Hrbaty -in an anecdotal way- was seen in the obligation to remove of the court to Massú because was the shift of them.