What kind of music do us Andy fans listen to? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-12-2003, 06:10 AM   #1
country flag andylover_16

andylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking What kind of music do us Andy fans listen to?

hello, what do we listen to...*im on a mission of making this player forum the most popular*..those lleykis are so far ahead though

C'mon: Andy Roddick, Tim Henman..
andylover_16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2003, 06:17 AM   #2
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What kind of music do us Andy fans listen to?

I'll listen to almost anything but I prefer pop/catchy/fun type stuff that I can sing along to in the car
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2003, 06:21 AM   #3

andylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: What kind of music do us Andy fans listen to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk18bsb
I'll listen to almost anything but I prefer pop/catchy/fun type stuff that I can sing along to in the car
what about Coldplay?

Old 11-12-2003, 06:31 AM   #4
Prophetic

Prophetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond repute

<--note the avatar, lol

I listen to mostly hip hop (Em, 50, Dre, Pac, DMX...but if I have to hear anything by Ja Rule even one more time I'm gonna shoot myself. He's a joke and an insult to the art form, lol) but I'm open to hearing other stuff too.
Old 11-12-2003, 06:31 AM   #5
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

sorry, not really my thing.. I like stuff a little more upbeat and less serious. They're real talented though.
Old 11-12-2003, 06:33 AM   #6
country flag Deboogle!.

Default Re: Re: What kind of music do us Andy fans listen to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCIDD
but if I have to hear anything by Ja Rule even one more time I'm gonna shoot myself.
I'd like to join the shooting party on that one lol. I don't like hip-hop that much either but the ones with talent deserve a ton of respect. Ja Rule is just a joke though.
Old 11-12-2003, 06:39 AM   #7
Prophetic

Prophetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Re: What kind of music do us Andy fans listen to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk18bsb
I'd like to join the shooting party on that one lol. I don't like hip-hop that much either but the ones with talent deserve a ton of respect. Ja Rule is just a joke though.
:notworthy: ...congrats, you just moved up about 5 rungs on the ladder of people I respect, lmao. The guy is bastardizing music I swear. He can't write for shit. It really pisses me off to see someone like that so successful in the mainstream cuz some poor kid is gonna hear that and think that it's real hip hop and it's not. Meanwhile a lot of people that aren't real serious rap fans have never even heard of Rakim...the dude is freakin poet. *sighs*

I'm gonna stop now before I start ranting cuz I could go for days on the issue.
Old 11-12-2003, 06:52 AM   #8

grr...i cant stand rap..hip-hop...or any of that crap...it is a disgrace to society....imo...though eminem has a little more meaning than the rest..and is pretty talented..im just not into that style of music...

bunk18..no offense but you obviously have not heard all of Coldplays music..they have some pretty upbeat songs...god put a smile upon your face, politik, one i love, lips like sugar,...expecialy live..but at least you think they are talented.....

what about REM, Oasis, i mean anything good?..anyone

someone save this thread before andy lovers are labeled "fans with worst taste in music".....no offense to anyone...i still love you all....

BTW...JARULE SUCKS...I do agree with that at least!

Old 11-12-2003, 07:01 AM   #9
Prophetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by andylover_16
grr...i cant stand rap..hip-hop...or any of that crap...it is a disgrace to society....imo...though eminem has a little more meaning than the rest..and is pretty talented..im just not into that style of music...

bunk18..no offense but you obviously have not heard all of Coldplays music..they have some pretty upbeat songs...god put a smile upon your face, politik, one i love, lips like sugar,...expecialy live..but at least you think they are talented.....

what about REM, Oasis, i mean anything good?..anyone

someone save this thread before andy lovers are labeled "fans with worst taste in music".....no offense to anyone...i still love you all....

BTW...JARULE SUCKS...I do agree with that at least!
lmao..ok..all the bands you're naming kinda aren't my thing, lol...

C'mon now. A disgrace?? Props for recognizing Em's talent but there are a lot of rappers out there who have meaning. Don't let the ones who are polluting the airwaves with their crap a la Ja define the music for you cuz they're not what it's really about. Don't be callin it crap, lol, cuz I will defend it till the day I die. I'm an mc myself so yeah, you're calling what I do crap too.
Old 11-12-2003, 07:28 AM   #10
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute

I am the same as Bunk!!!!

But I am a hardcore teenybopper! Hard to the core! Core to the right!!! POP rocks my world..

anyway, my loves... Christina Aguilera and Fiona Apple

then I love anything, particularly like mellow movie soundtrack songs, and songs from classic films
NALBANDIAN --> Benneteau --> Davydenko --> Mathieu -->
TURSUNOV --> Mantilla --> KIEFER --> NADAL -->
Karlovic --> Odesnik --> Stepanek --> Monfils -->
??

Oliver Cromwell lay buried and dead. Hee-haw. Buried and dead.
Gonzo Hates Me! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2003, 01:46 PM   #11
country flag Deboogle!.

lol Mrs. Guga, rock on!

I just like the fun kinda meaningless music that's just a great pick-me-up. Anything I can sing along to at the top of my lungs is good

I care about all music though. I want to be a music lawyer so I really stay up on the business side of it and I like to follow new artists, record sales, etc etc. It's my hobby
Old 11-12-2003, 02:44 PM   #12
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

You guys don't even want to begin to know the kinds of music I like.

Right now in the car, I've got Cheb Mami on, and Izzy waiting in the wings (not so thrilled with her though) and Cesoria Evore and Yo Yo Ma and some Cuban guy and Rod Stewart and then a two CD compilation called World 2002
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2003, 02:48 PM   #13
Prophetic

I saw Yo Yo Ma live when I was 16...amazing. Nuf said, lol.
Old 11-12-2003, 02:57 PM   #14
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

He's lucious.

I've got the new Brazilian one now.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2003, 02:59 PM   #15
country flag Deboogle!.

lol star that is the great thing about music - there's something out there for EVERYONE!