Ranking Watch - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-16-2006, 09:44 AM   #106
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ranking Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Thanks Great thread
you're welcome He/She updates the ranking almost after every round
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2006, 01:35 PM   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiana
you're welcome He/She updates the ranking almost after every round
Isn't it funny on a Forum sometimes you don't know if the person is a he or a she. And I have made some mistakes on Forums calling a female he and a male she
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 03:18 AM   #108

As of 5/22/06 the ATP Site shows Tommy is ranked #25 which is down 1 position But I'm afraid at this point it doesn't matter
Old 05-29-2006, 07:28 AM   #109

As of 5/29/06 the ATP Site shows Tommy's ranking remains at #25.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:22 PM   #110
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute

Because of Monfils good performance in Paris, Tommy falls down one position to 26
Old 06-06-2006, 03:50 AM   #111

Quote:
Because of Monfils good performance in Paris, Tommy falls down one position to 26
Did the ATP Site even give ranking for this week
But, of course, you would know even if they didn't Poor Tommy he just can't get well. Tommy Baby please get well soon
Old 06-06-2006, 02:24 PM   #112

I was right the ATP Site doesn't have the rankings posted for this week Alexiana you just know Tommy's ranking. And if he doesn't get well so he can play his ranking isn't going to come up In fact I'm actually surprised it hasn't gone down more, but I guess he didn't have that many points to defend. Plus he started out great winning two titles that's the Tommy we want back
Old 06-07-2006, 06:15 PM   #113
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
I was right the ATP Site doesn't have the rankings posted for this week Alexiana you just know Tommy's ranking. And if he doesn't get well so he can play his ranking isn't going to come up In fact I'm actually surprised it hasn't gone down more, but I guess he didn't have that many points to defend. Plus he started out great winning two titles that's the Tommy we want back
I, again, know it from the thread I posted before
Old 06-08-2006, 04:29 AM   #114

Quote:
I, again, know it from the thread I posted before
I know, but for some reason I just want to see it at the ATP Site. Of course, in Tommy's case I just don't want to see it at all
Old 06-08-2006, 09:37 AM   #115
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
I know, but for some reason I just want to see it at the ATP Site. Of course, in Tommy's case I just don't want to see it at all
admit it, you just don't trust me
Old 06-08-2006, 06:14 PM   #116

Quote:
admit it, you just don't trust me
I trust you completely But somehow with me the "official site" in anything is where I go, I don't know why
Old 06-08-2006, 08:46 PM   #117
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
I trust you completely But somehow with me the "official site" in anything is where I go, I don't know why
I hope he will gain points in the grass and hc season
Old 06-09-2006, 03:15 PM   #118

Quote:
I hope he will gain points in the grass and hc season
If he can get well, I'm sure he will gain points But what I'm not sure of is if he can get and stay well
Old 06-12-2006, 02:21 AM   #119

Well to make it "official" The ATP Site as of 06/12/06 shows Tommy ranking is #26 which is down 1 position Tommy baby get well soon

Last edited by 16681 : 06-12-2006 at 03:00 AM.
Old 06-12-2006, 08:46 PM   #120
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Well to make it "official" The ATP Site as of 06/12/06 shows Tommy ranking is #26 which is down 1 position Tommy baby get well soon
noooo not 1 down!! why o why
oh well.. he'll win halle, so he'll move up 1 soon enough