Ranking Watch - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-17-2006, 12:26 PM   #61
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ranking Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Please tell me that Federer does not go to Munich? Or is that too much to ask for
no, I don't think he will play Munich
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2006, 04:50 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiana
no, I don't think he will play Munich
Thank goodness The way Tommy's lucky is going I was waiting for you to say that Federer would be playing in Munich. So I hope he does stay away from that tournament
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 05:38 PM   #63

As of 4/17/06 the ATP Site does confirm what has already been posted that Tommy is Ranked #25 which is up 2 positions
Old 04-18-2006, 02:17 AM   #64
country flag Givenchy

Givenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
As of 4/17/06 the ATP Site does confirm what has already been posted that Tommy is Ranked #25 which is up 2 positions
Great to hear
Givenchy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 04:25 AM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.W.
Great to hear
But I keep thinking of where he would be without the injuries and illness I guess since Tommy is a Pro Player he has learned to put things behind him and move on to what is ahead. But as a Fan of his I'm finding that hard to do. Tommy why can't you stay well and healthy
Old 04-20-2006, 06:56 AM   #66
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
But I keep thinking of where he would be without the injuries and illness I guess since Tommy is a Pro Player he has learned to put things behind him and move on to what is ahead. But as a Fan of his I'm finding that hard to do. Tommy why can't you stay well and healthy

I know what you mean.. maybe it's strange to say, but i'm glad he has the injury now and not a couple of weeks later.. now he can take the rest he needs and I just hope he'll be healthy and injury free before Roland Garros!!
Old 04-20-2006, 09:02 AM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Girl

I know what you mean.. maybe it's strange to say, but i'm glad he has the injury now and not a couple of weeks later.. now he can take the rest he needs and I just hope he'll be healthy and injury free before Roland Garros!!
Nadal and Federer will be at Roland Garros unless some of Tommy's bad luck rubs off on them The Houston Title was right there for Tommy to win until the injury
Old 04-20-2006, 06:49 PM   #68
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Nadal and Federer will be at Roland Garros unless some of Tommy's bad luck rubs off on them The Houston Title was right there for Tommy to win until the injury
But tommy will know that aswell and it;s not his fault that he has this injury..
I think this bad luck just HAS to turn into bad luck for others..
and RG will be the best time for that
Old 04-21-2006, 08:09 PM   #69

I hope you are right about that.
Old 04-24-2006, 06:05 AM   #70

As of 04/24/06 the ATP Site shows Tommy's ranking remains at #25. Well now it seems that Tommy's ranking is stuck again If he could only stay healthy, I'm sure his ranking would move up
Old 04-24-2006, 11:45 AM   #71
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
As of 04/24/06 the ATP Site shows Tommy's ranking remains at #25. Well now it seems that Tommy's ranking is stuck again If he could only stay healthy, I'm sure his ranking would move up
it's great he didn't move back to 27/28 after not playing the last tournament!! that's a good thing!

so now he will stay healthy, and will return in the top 10 soon!!!
Old 04-24-2006, 11:47 AM   #72
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it's great he didn't move back to 27/28 after not playing the last tournament!! that's a good thing!

so now he will stay healthy, and will return in the top 10 soon!!!
he didn't play MC last year so9 he had nothing to defend
Old 04-24-2006, 03:44 PM   #73
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiana
he didn't play MC last year so9 he had nothing to defend
yeah, that's the only part i never get... how everything works with thing to defend
Old 04-24-2006, 07:09 PM   #74

Quote:
yeah, that's the only part i never get... how everything works with thing to defend
I have finally learned some about players defending points. Not enough yet where I can figure out someone's ranking before I see it on the ATP Site like some people can. But right now my main problem is I can't remember what a player (even my favorite players) did last year and I'm too lazy to look it up
Old 04-24-2006, 07:57 PM   #75
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
I have finally learned some about players defending points. Not enough yet where I can figure out someone's ranking before I see it on the ATP Site like some people can. But right now my main problem is I can't remember what a player (even my favorite players) did last year and I'm too lazy to look it up
it's like i could've said this aswell

i thought about what alexiana said, but what i think is: eventhough tommy didn't have points to defend, there might have been a player at #26(or 27), who also didn't have to defend points, but in stead of not playing, he got to the SF for example.
I don't know the difference between tommy & #26, but the number 26 could have won more points than the difference and that would cause a switch in ranking.....

right?! or am i talking really stupid now??