Ranking Watch - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-05-2006, 11:22 PM   #46
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ranking Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
I think Tom W. will be 29 this month because I looked him up and just about fell over because I thought he was really young And yes Tommy's age and ranking now needs to go in opposite directions And since he doesn't have that many points to defend he should start moving up, if only he could stay healthy
yes, I think all he needs is staying healthy and having some luck at the draw
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2006, 09:39 PM   #47
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
A little good news anyway. As of 04/10/06 Tommy is ranked #27 which is up one position So now Tommy stay healthy and start to win again please
26 from today

Last edited by Alexiana : 04-10-2006 at 09:47 PM.
Alexiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 10:12 AM   #48
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

it's great to hear tommy is finally moving up!!!
It would be great if he could just win another tournament!!

So come on tommy!!! you can do it!!
Old 04-11-2006, 06:33 PM   #49
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
No that is letting Tommy off too easily--I don't want "just win another Tournament" I want him to win a lot of Tournaments I don't ask for much, do I
The expactation level on this forum is really low
Old 04-12-2006, 06:01 PM   #50
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Not for me it isn't I want Tommy to grab all the Titles he possibly can
Grab it Tommy, grab it
Old 04-12-2006, 06:38 PM   #51
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
I see we both are greedy for Tommy to win titles. I hope Tommy is just as greedy
I think he is. Greedy Tommy
Old 04-12-2006, 06:54 PM   #52
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
He looks so nice after winning titles As all those great pictures you posted showed. Now we just need more wins for more pictures
thats right we never posted the titles after houston, did we?
Old 04-12-2006, 07:16 PM   #53
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
You know I have forgotten. I don't know when you quit postings the pictures I guess we will have to check the picture thread.
If I have some time and öööhm what's "lust" in english I will do it
Old 04-12-2006, 07:20 PM   #54
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Since you were nice enough to post the pictures which I can't do I'll go into the picture thread and find where you stopped
you're so sweet
Old 04-12-2006, 07:51 PM   #55
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Thank you And the last picture you posted was the one you said was your favorite L.A. 2004 when Tommy beat
Kiwi. At least that was the last one I found. We have a ton of Tommy Pictures But I don't guess we can ever have too many Tommy pictures
thanks for the search I will post the others soon
Old 04-13-2006, 12:31 AM   #56
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiana
If I have some time and öööhm what's "lust" in english I will do it
i know what you mean!! i don't think there's a proper translation for the word 'lust'
you mean 'wenn ich die zeit und lust habe' ?
we say: 'als ik tijd en zin heb' and i don't think i know a translation in english for that
Old 04-13-2006, 09:08 AM   #57
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Girl
i know what you mean!! i don't think there's a proper translation for the word 'lust'
you mean 'wenn ich die zeit und lust habe' ?
we say: 'als ik tijd en zin heb' and i don't think i know a translation in english for that
yeah, that's exactly what I mean, I couldn't find a fitting translation for that
Old 04-17-2006, 12:14 AM   #58
country flag Alexiana

25 by now
Old 04-17-2006, 12:35 AM   #59
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Well I hope making the Semi-Finals will help him move up, but the wrist problem isn't going to help him I haven't checked the ATP site myself. Maybe you did? Or can you figure out ranking on your own? I can't And I'm still just too upset about Houston. That title was going to be his and then he gets hurt
25 is already after the semi in Houston. He withdrew from Monte Carlo, so we have to look forward to Munich now, he has to defend a Semi there too.
Old 04-17-2006, 05:05 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiana
25 is already after the semi in Houston. He withdrew from Monte Carlo, so we have to look forward to Munich now, he has to defend a Semi there too.
Please tell me that Federer does not go to Munich? Or is that too much to ask for
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote