Ranking Watch - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-28-2007, 05:24 AM   #271

Default Re: Ranking Watch - The drop has begun :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB. View Post
Yes, but only this week. He'll lose his LA points and drop out of the top 10.
And if he can't start playing and winning he will just keep dropping
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2007, 09:23 AM   #272
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
And if he can't start playing and winning he will just keep dropping
He'll be back, don't worry
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 09:42 AM   #273
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

Tommy is #12 (-3) now, he lost his LA points last week.
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 11:52 AM   #274
country flag Sean.J.S.

Sean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond repute

Good news is, that Tommy didn't play Washington last year, so he has an opportunity to gain points there, and he didn't do too great in the AMS events in Toronto and Cincinatti in 2006, so there is another opportunity to gain points and return to the Top 10.
Sean.J.S. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 10:01 AM   #275
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

# 9 (+3)...Tommy is back in the top 10.
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 03:20 AM   #276

Default Re: Ranking Watch - The Climb Back Up :)

Well Tommy is now #10 in the Rankings, but what is better is the fact that he is now #8 in the Race
Old 10-23-2007, 08:02 PM   #277

As of 10/22/07 the ATP Site shows Tommy still ranked #10 and 8th in the race, but we all know that is going to change
Old 10-24-2007, 01:17 PM   #278
country flag Tommy fan

Tommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As of 10/22/07 the ATP Site shows Tommy still ranked #10 and 8th in the race, but we all know that is going to change

When he'll be healthy....

Nalbandian ~Gasquet ~ Sela ~ Wawrinka
Safin!!
Tommy fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 05:33 PM   #279

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy fan View Post

When he'll be healthy....
I love your positive thought, but I was thinking about the drop that will occur since he is sick and isn't playing.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:49 PM   #280
country flag Tommy fan

Tommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I love your positive thought, but I was thinking about the drop that will occur since he is sick and isn't playing.
I know, because of that I write that when he'd be helthy again he'd climb back (hopefully)..
I hope his ranking won't drops badly...
I'm not that positie thinker usually, but whatever I can do to make myself (And you) fell happier about it..
(And if you really worried, then watch on youtube the highlights from his match against Gonzalez.. )

Safin!!
Old 10-25-2007, 07:10 AM   #281

Quote:
I know, because of that I write that when he'd be helthy again he'd climb back (hopefully)..
I hope his ranking won't drops badly...
I'm not that positie thinker usually, but whatever I can do to make myself (And you) fell happier about it..
(And if you really worried, then watch on youtube the highlights from his match against Gonzalez.. )
It's very nice of you to try to make everyone feel better about Tommy's situation Thanks
Old 10-25-2007, 02:13 PM   #282
country flag Tommy fan

Quote:
It's very nice of you to try to make everyone feel better about Tommy's situation Thanks
You welcome
And one thing, do you know if he will be healthy for Paris?

Safin!!
Old 10-25-2007, 10:19 PM   #283

Quote:
You welcome
And one thing, do you know if he will be healthy for Paris?
Believe me there are two things we have a hard time knowing with Tommy 1) if he will be healthy and 2) who his current girlfriend is
Old 10-26-2007, 04:29 PM   #284
country flag Tommy fan

Quote:
Believe me there are two things we have a hard time knowing with Tommy 1) if he will be healthy and 2) who his current girlfriend is
Tottaly
But isn't he date that model/acteres?[Spelling?] (Or she's just really skinny..And for some reason I thought dhe was a model or an actres)

Safin!!
Old 10-27-2007, 08:30 PM   #285

Quote:
Tottaly
But isn't he date that model/acteres?[Spelling?] (Or she's just really skinny..And for some reason I thought dhe was a model or an actres)
At the moment (at least as far as I know) he is still dating Sara Foster who is a model/actress. But he could show up with someone else in Paris, if he plays I saw a bio on Sara Foster that said she and Tommy were married I sent in a correction to the site saying they were just dating. By the time the site does a check on my correction they might not even be dating