Ranking Watch - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-23-2006, 01:15 PM   #136
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ranking Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
That's my problem I don't deal with the depression I just get depressed I'm still upset about Tommy getting hurt in Houston
OMG you must learn to let go darling
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2006, 04:54 PM   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiana
OMG you must learn to let go darling
I can't That should have been another title win for Tommy It's hard for players to get that close to a Title and then when he was so close to get hurt was really bad He would have won easily, if he hadn't gotten hurt
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 05:19 PM   #138
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
I can't That should have been another title win for Tommy It's hard for players to get that close to a Title and then when he was so close to get hurt was really bad He would have won easily, if he hadn't gotten hurt
sure, that's almost crystal clear, but now we have to focus on the future and cheer him to other titles
Old 06-23-2006, 05:36 PM   #139

Quote:
sure, that's almost crystal clear, but now we have to focus on the future and cheer him to other titles
Oh course I'm going to cheer him on to other titles But that was crystal clear--the Title was his until he got hurt
I'm sorry I just can't let go of Houston. It was so obvious that Tommy was going to win it until he got hurt
Old 06-23-2006, 05:40 PM   #140
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Oh course I'm going to cheer him on to other titles But that was crystal clear--the Title was his until he got hurt
I'm sorry I just can't let go of Houston. It was so obvious that Tommy was going to win it until he got hurt
yeah, but things like that happen in a professional sports career. I'm just glad, that it didn't happen at a bigger tournament.
Old 06-23-2006, 06:09 PM   #141

Quote:
yeah, but things like that happen in a professional sports career. I'm just glad, that it didn't happen at a bigger tournament.
Then I would have been really Can you just imagine Tommy beating Roger in the Semi-Final of a large Tournament and then getting hurt
Old 06-23-2006, 07:16 PM   #142
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Then I would have been really Can you just imagine Tommy beating Roger in the Semi-Final of a large Tournament and then getting hurt
I don't even wanna think of that
Old 06-23-2006, 08:23 PM   #143

Quote:
I don't even wanna think of that
We would both be
Old 06-23-2006, 08:29 PM   #144
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
We would both be
surely

Last edited by Alexiana : 06-23-2006 at 08:33 PM.
Alexiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 08:38 PM   #145

Quote:
surely
But you know the way Tommy's luck runs I can almost actually see that happening
Old 06-26-2006, 05:01 AM   #146

Well as we already know, but to make it official the ATP Site as of 6/26/06 says Tommy is still ranked at #24.

Last edited by 16681 : 06-26-2006 at 05:06 AM.
Old 06-26-2006, 09:36 PM   #147
country flag Chrissi

Chrissi has a reputation beyond reputeChrissi has a reputation beyond reputeChrissi has a reputation beyond reputeChrissi has a reputation beyond reputeChrissi has a reputation beyond reputeChrissi has a reputation beyond reputeChrissi has a reputation beyond reputeChrissi has a reputation beyond reputeChrissi has a reputation beyond reputeChrissi has a reputation beyond reputeChrissi has a reputation beyond repute

24. Tommy Haas 1250 points , with a good Wimbledonresult, he can reach the top 20

TT 2011
Singles Ranking 213
Doubles Ranking 191

tournaments 2012:
semifinal Australian Open with Freshi
win Lima(Q)
Chrissi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 06:59 PM   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissi
24. Tommy Haas 1250 points , with a good Wimbledonresult, he can reach the top 20
Well I hope he can get a good Wimbledon result, but Tommy hasn't had much good luck at Wimbledon
Old 06-27-2006, 07:00 PM   #149
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissi
I would love that
Old 06-27-2006, 07:09 PM   #150

Quote:
I would love that
For all of you who are good with Rankings exactly how far does Tommy have to go in Wimbledon to make the Top Twenty? He didn't have a very strong win today to say the least