about the search threads - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-01-2006, 08:08 AM   #1
country flag rosespower

rosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond repute
Default about the search threads

this is for the moderators...... i saw that is a thread called cycling thread.....and i started yesterday one of my own cycling.....
i dont mind if my messages apeared in other thread .... because those threads were the same thing. question:

WHy when i searched if there is a cycling thread i didn't find nothing?

I would love to see that!
rosespower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2006, 09:40 AM   #2
country flag wtn_amanda

wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: about the search threads

My best guess is it may have been deleted by a moderator. Therefore it's no longer accessible.
wtn_amanda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 10:11 AM   #3
country flag rosespower

rosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond repute

aham...thanks

Old 02-01-2006, 10:49 AM   #4
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot tell you why you didn't find the already existing "cycling" thread over the search function. In general, when searching for a matter like that, I would recommend you the following options: click on 'search' and 'advanced search', then enter cycling as a key word and be sure to select 'search titles only' because otherwise the search result would show any thread where 'cycling' was just mentioned in any reference, but not really part of the topic. Then finally, select to display your search results as 'threads' and not as post.

It can be the search function doesn't work all the time or that it is temporarly not available if the server is too busy. But I don't think that was the case yesterday. Most of all, it just takes a little experience how to search for the things you want. I myself found the existing thread like I explained you above.

It was me who copied your thread over to the already existing one of PurpleRainbow that was exactly the same intention, looking for cycling fans. I remembered this duplicate thread and not only for reasons of order it was a good idea, but also for you to get into contact with others and to see who else is into the subject.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 07:30 AM   #5
country flag rosespower

ok thanks..... i know for you isn't a big deal but i wanted to be informed....