Tennis Tipping | Managers Thread - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-20-2006, 03:35 PM   #76
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping | Managers Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Skywalker
Does someone mind if I open a thread with statistics of the played tournaments . It will include all the tournaments , the exact result of the players , the matches played and etc... It will be easier for people to view past results .
That would be great - I was going to do something similar but haven't had the time to start it and thought it would be too much work to maintain going forward. I can offer my help with it as well if you like
Taz Warrior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2006, 03:42 PM   #77
country flag A_Skywalker

A_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavnich77
That would be great - I was going to do something similar but haven't had the time to start it and thought it would be too much work to maintain going forward. I can offer my help with it as well if you like
Thanks , I will appreciate it , for now I will start copying the results from the past tournaments with all the information that is important and every week I will add the new info , if you have any ideas about something useful just tell me

Tennis Tipping and PAW Results
A_Skywalker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 08:28 PM   #78
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeccyB123
Is anyone interested in doing the doubles rankings?
Do you still want someone to do the doubles rankings as I'm quite happy to have a go now?
Old 02-22-2006, 10:37 PM   #79
country flag $@M

$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute

Deccy, if I get less than 16 commitments in my TT Las Vegas, I'm gonna change the format back to the old one (knock out in first round rather than Day 1 and 2).

My TT only has 10 so far...
$@M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 11:21 AM   #80
country flag DeccyB123

DeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do you still want someone to do the doubles rankings as I'm quite happy to have a go now?
Sounds GooD

I'm away next weekend, and therefore wont be able to run Dubai. Anyone interested in taking over? Sorry for the short notice...
DeccyB123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 12:32 PM   #81
country flag Taz Warrior

Quote:
Sounds GooD

I'm away next weekend, and therefore wont be able to run Dubai. Anyone interested in taking over? Sorry for the short notice...
Cool - I'll start work on a spreadsheet for it this weekend and hopefully post the first set of rankings on Monday after we've had 2 weeks worth of tournaments.

Couple of questions
Do I use the same points as for the singles even though the rounds start later?
Do I do both team and individual rankings?

I could also probably take over the singles rankings if you wanted me too as I plan to run less tournaments in future. At the moment, I've got the time to update tournaments each day as I'm not too busy at work, but i may not be able to later in the year, but rankings would be fine and I think I'd prefer to do that
Old 02-24-2006, 12:34 PM   #82
country flag sharpeirob

sharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cool - I'll start work on a spreadsheet for it this weekend and hopefully post the first set of rankings on Monday after we've had 2 weeks worth of tournaments.

Couple of questions

I could also probably take over the singles rankings if you wanted me too as I plan to run less tournaments in future. At the moment, I've got the time to update tournaments each day as I'm not too busy at work, but i may not be able to later in the year, but rankings would be fine and I think I'd prefer to do that
I bow down to you Gav
Sorry Deccy, I wont be running any tournaments in the near future, partly because the brasil open was a mess and i had to re do scores for the first three/four days and partly because i have my a-levels over the next few months which are really important exams in my country. and, i was off school this week so i had some time
Old 02-24-2006, 01:27 PM   #83
country flag Labamba

Labamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sounds GooD

I could try to run Dubai, but I would still like to play there. Maybe I could send my tips beforehand for example to Gavnich? And my opponent should also send his/her picks to another manager also, so there wouldn't be any possibility of cheating.

What should be done to the Dubai thread, because I can't edit Deccy's posts?

It would be great too, if I could have the Excel spreadsheet system to help in calculating the scores...
Labamba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 01:31 PM   #84
country flag Taz Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labamba

I could try to run Dubai, but I would still like to play there. Maybe I could send my tips beforehand for example to Gavnich? And my opponent should also send his/her picks to another manager also, so there wouldn't be any possibility of cheating.

It would be great too, if I could have the Excel spreadsheet system to help in calculating the scores...
Labamba - if you pm me your email I can send you the spreadsheet I use.
Old 02-24-2006, 02:01 PM   #85
country flag Taz Warrior

Yes, you can send them to me, but someone else may have to stand in if we're drawn to play each other again

Quote:

Old 02-24-2006, 04:32 PM   #86
country flag Labamba

Labamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond repute

Who's going to run IW and Miami?

Tournaments:

02/27/05: Dubai - (Labamba)
02/27/05: Acapulco - Gavnich77
02/27/05: Las Vegas - $@M
03/06/05: Indian Wells
03/20/05: Miami
04/10/05: Valencia - DeccyB123
04/10/05: Houston - JMG
04/17/05: Monte-Carlo - DeccyB123
04/24/05: Barcelona - DeccyB123
04/24/05: Casablanca - invu2day
05/01/05: Munich - invu2day
05/01/05: Estoril - Labamba
05/08/05: Rome
05/15/05: Hamburg - DeccyB123
05/22/05: St Poelten
05/29/05: Roland Garros - DeccyB123
Labamba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 05:05 PM   #87
country flag Taz Warrior

Quote:
Who's going to run IW and Miami?

Tournaments:

02/27/05: Dubai - (Labamba)
02/27/05: Acapulco - Gavnich77
02/27/05: Las Vegas - $@M
03/06/05: Indian Wells
03/20/05: Miami
04/10/05: Valencia - DeccyB123
04/10/05: Houston - JMG
04/17/05: Monte-Carlo - DeccyB123
04/24/05: Barcelona - DeccyB123
04/24/05: Casablanca - invu2day
05/01/05: Munich - invu2day
05/01/05: Estoril - Labamba
05/08/05: Rome
05/15/05: Hamburg - DeccyB123
05/22/05: St Poelten
05/29/05: Roland Garros - DeccyB123
I'm doing Indian Wells - think we still need a volunteer for Miami
Old 02-24-2006, 08:27 PM   #88
country flag DeccyB123

DeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Couple of questions

I'd say have individual rankings for entry ranking and race points. Partners change every week, it'd be too hard to keep up with the teams.

For the points, I don't really know? You make a decision.

If you could take over singles that would be great, as i normally wont be able to update until now.

DeccyB123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 08:58 AM   #89
country flag A_Skywalker

A_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond repute

I can try to run one of the future smaller tournaments if there is still one left ?

Tennis Tipping and PAW Results
A_Skywalker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 03:43 PM   #90
country flag Taz Warrior

Quote:
I'd say have individual rankings for entry ranking and race points. Partners change every week, it'd be too hard to keep up with the teams.

For the points, I don't really know? You make a decision.

If you could take over singles that would be great, as i normally wont be able to update until now.

Deccy, I've done the new singles rankings after last week tournaments and posted them in a new thread - I will then edit that post each week with the new rankings