Tennis Tipping | Managers Thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-14-2006, 06:41 AM   #46
country flag $@M

$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping | Managers Thread

$@M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2006, 10:32 AM   #47
country flag DeccyB123

DeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and by the way everyone, for TB's i send the scores to silverwhite and he calculates them using the PTS method. If you can do the PTS scoring method yourself though, do it.

I'm just an idiot...
DeccyB123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 11:28 AM   #48
country flag DeccyB123

DeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond repute

Is anyone interested in doing the doubles rankings?
Old 02-16-2006, 11:34 AM   #49
country flag Bubba08

Bubba08 has a reputation beyond reputeBubba08 has a reputation beyond reputeBubba08 has a reputation beyond reputeBubba08 has a reputation beyond reputeBubba08 has a reputation beyond reputeBubba08 has a reputation beyond reputeBubba08 has a reputation beyond reputeBubba08 has a reputation beyond reputeBubba08 has a reputation beyond reputeBubba08 has a reputation beyond reputeBubba08 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping | Looking for Managers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeccyB123
And this way I might play the ocassional tournament.
If you still need some helps, I can do an European tournament between the 22nd of April to the 6th of May.
Maybe Munich?
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Bubba08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 03:17 PM   #50
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeccyB123
Is anyone interested in doing the doubles rankings?
Deccy,

Not sure about keeping doubles rankings, but as this looks like it's going to be a popular game I'd like to start and maintain a thread with some stats - tournament winners, finalists, who's been #1, etc.

Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 10:04 PM   #51
country flag DeccyB123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavnich77
Deccy,

Not sure about keeping doubles rankings, but as this looks like it's going to be a popular game I'd like to start and maintain a thread with some stats - tournament winners, finalists, who's been #1, etc.

Sounds good
Old 02-17-2006, 10:08 PM   #52
country flag DeccyB123

Gavnich77 and $@M, remember, when you start your tournaments thread for Acapulco and Las Vegas, remember it is now a 32 size draw!
Old 02-17-2006, 10:22 PM   #53
country flag DeccyB123

And the doubles will be 16 teams.
Old 02-18-2006, 01:20 AM   #54
country flag $@M

$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute

32 ... This is gonna be a heck of a work !!!
Old 02-18-2006, 01:45 AM   #55
country flag DeccyB123

Don;t worry, probably wont get a full field
Old 02-18-2006, 02:08 AM   #56
country flag $@M

Deccy, I'm planning to create something like an Excel format file to assist us TT managers... something like a 'already set-up' file so we can just punch in the names, the draw, and the tips... to calculate the score much quicker...

If anyone has already done this, let me know... if not, then i'll try doing it during the coming week. If successful, then i'll pass it on to other TT managers, no guarantee tho... since i'm no expert on computer, if anyone think they can do it, please do so... thanks...

But if anyone has already made up something or have some good tips to assist us other managers, please let us know. Really appreciate it ~

Old 02-18-2006, 02:34 AM   #57
country flag $@M

After seeing the Entry List for the Las Vegas tournament, i'll be very very surprise if i don't get a full field of players in my TT ~

Deccy, I'll start the thread after the Finals of the current tournaments are over, is that alright?
Old 02-18-2006, 03:36 AM   #58
country flag $@M

OK, been working my ass off for the past hour on it and now I've achieved a pretty good looking format of an Excel file , specially just for TT !!!

Should be very easy... just need to put in the draw of the 32 players in the tournament and keep it update. Put in whatever the tips are accordingly in the second page, and the spreadsheet will match the winners on the first page with the tips; if not the same, then it's 0; if the same, then 1... end of the row is the sum of correct tips...

Difficult to explain like this... if anyone want my TT excel file, just send me a PM with your email and i'll attach it to you... Once you see it, you should understand how it works... but maybe i should get Deccy's approval first.

One thing, my file is created just for 32 players tournament, so more will need to be done for Masters, GS and DC.

Cheers,

$@M
Old 02-18-2006, 03:41 AM   #59
country flag $@M

or maybe i should put it into test with the Las Vegas tournament first before passing it on to everyone... So i can make the appropriate corrections if i see one or improve it accordingly...

Deccy, do you wanna give it a go for Dubai as well, since you're the founder of this game. Just PM me your email and i'll send it out to you first.
Old 02-18-2006, 04:02 AM   #60
country flag DeccyB123

Yes, i would like to see this, good work!

I already do mine on excel with a fairly good time saving method but this might be better, can you send it to me?

Here's mine- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P7Y732IQ

You have to wait about a minute before downloading, and they hide it behind the ad...

Last edited by DeccyB123 : 02-18-2006 at 04:19 AM.