~*Molina Madness*~ - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-10-2006, 10:38 AM   #61
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Molina Madness*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Rabbit
LMAO that you knew that!! I used to be just about Take That's biggest Australian fan and I had no idea of that
yeah, well, Howard's my fav Take That-ter

Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2006, 04:58 PM   #62
country flag Dream

Dream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks to an article found my my good friend Kristen, I can tell you that Enric's birthday is on April 28th and he was born in 1974

That means he is turning 32 this month (which is perfect for me so I'm very happy )
Huge thanks for the link to you and Kristen
We're learning more and more about our cute Enrikun every time

We should celebrate his birthday properly Maybe send him some presents? lol If we knew his address... Though it's not that hard to find out

I love Spain and wanna go to Barcelona this summer But damn for that catalonian language! I have no chance to translate the article
Old 04-11-2006, 01:14 PM   #63
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Sjoukje got Emilita to translate it and told me what it said on MSN... I'm going to try go through my message history and try and piece together what she said and I'll post what I can so we can have a kinda translation It was a nice article

I'll try to do it tomorrow
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 08:57 PM   #64
country flag Mount Goddess
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

I came here and thought 'have a come to the wrong thread? Is this Take That remembered!!' lol lol lol

This week Juan Carlos is at home

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Marleen, Meesh and Leigh are.......Juanie's Angels
Mount Goddess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 10:54 PM   #65
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

The beard is still there! It is getting bigger!

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Old 04-16-2006, 11:46 AM   #66
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

it has GOT to go ....

asap! Bad Enric!
Old 04-16-2006, 12:32 PM   #67
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

I still haven't seen it!!!
Old 04-16-2006, 01:11 PM   #68
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Ok I've pieced together the (sort of) translation that Carlita gave me over MSN

It doesn't flow very well but it tells you info about him so I think it's great

Quote:
He was the first Spanish umpire to do the mens final at the US Open
Then the Davis Cup final last year

He says its especially hard to umpire in foreign languages.

Hes fulfilled two of his dreams to umpire a Grand Slam final and a Davis Cup final. But like the players, the hardest thing for an umpire is not just to reach that level, but to maintain it.

He was pretty good as a junior, but when it came to the crunch he decided to concentrate on his studies (PR work).

At age 14 he was a line judge at the Godo

Umpiring was a good way to stay in a sport he was still passionate about

In 1995 he got to level 2 (satellites, qualifiers and womens tournaments).
In 1997 level 3 (challengers, some ATP and linesman at Grand Slams)
In 1999 Silver category
In 2001 Gold Badge (part of the umpiring elite)

Now hes the only Spaniard in the official ITF team so he does a lot of Grand Slams, Davis Cup and ATP events but its hard for him because at the Grand Slams they prefer to use a lot of local umpires (Australian, French, British & American), but if there arent any thats when he has an advantage.

He wants to do Wimbledon the most. He has a good record at the US Open where he did his first final. His first final had two great players Federer and Agassi. It was a great atmosphere and hed have paid to be there as a fan. As an umpire you dont have time to watch the match but you can still get the feeling and it was a good match. That match and the Federer v Safin Australian Open semi last year were his 2 highlights.

He only enjoys it when things go well. He keeps stats from all the matches he umpires. He even bought a poster at the merchandising shop at NY as a souvenir. In Bratislava he was given a ball by Javier Moreno (the first Catalan to umpire a DC final in Dusseldorf in 1993)

His routine before a match is to be calm. He doesnt totally isolate himself. In New York he went for a walk through Central Park and in Bratislava he had a stroll through the city, but there is still tension. You are happy to have been chosen but there are also nerves, but then you tell yourself that you are fulfilling a dream and if you are there it is because they have confidence in you. He never panics and tries to eat lightly before a match so he doesnt get sleepy. He hardly drinks anything never alcohol so he doesnt have to stop for a toilet break during a match (its happened to him twice once at US Open he had to re-hydrate himself because it was 40 degrees C and he other time was at DC)

He was also the umpire at the match between Santoro and Clement which was the longest in history (6 hours 33 mins) over 2 days.

Last edited by Peta Pan : 04-16-2006 at 01:14 PM.
Old 04-16-2006, 01:34 PM   #69
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
I still haven't seen it!!!
trust me you don't WANT TO!
Old 04-16-2006, 05:38 PM   #70
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

but in case you DO want to see....

http://www.menstennisforums.com/atta...chmentid=86630

Last edited by Carlita : 04-22-2006 at 12:02 PM.
Old 04-16-2006, 08:49 PM   #71
Mounts Little Plaything

ooo just imagine kissing that!!

Marleen:

Old 04-17-2006, 07:12 PM   #72
country flag Dream

Dream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that article's translation Some new info about Enric
I miss him so much! lol Hope to see him in Moscow at DC, Fed Cup or Kremlin And I promise to shave him if he keeps his beard by that time
Old 04-24-2006, 09:25 PM   #73
country flag NINA_BCN

NINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond repute

Enric is umpuring in Barcelona!!!! I saw him this morning and took some pics of him. He's very nice and sweet.
Old 04-25-2006, 04:48 AM   #74
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINA_BCN
Enric is umpuring in Barcelona!!!! I saw him this morning and took some pics of him. He's very nice and sweet.
Wooooo can't wait to see the pictures!! (if you are going to share them of course )

Has he got rid of the beard yet??!!
Old 04-25-2006, 07:16 AM   #75
country flag NINA_BCN

NINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan
Wooooo can't wait to see the pictures!! (if you are going to share them of course )

Has he got rid of the beard yet??!!
Of course!!!

The beard??? It's still there.