~*Molina Madness*~ - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-03-2006, 11:42 AM   #31
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Molina Madness*~

Yep, I like that title too Leigh
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2006, 12:06 PM   #32
country flag Dream

Dream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys!
Hey, Leigh! Recognize me?

Thanks for great pics of our cute Enric! I really enjoyed them!

Here's my story of meeting Enric and talking to him.

I went to DC Russia-France last year and discovered unexpectedly that Enric was the umpire there!

I was sitting right at the passage where all the players and umpires of course walked. When he was passing by I was hanging on the "fence" shouting "Enric!" He came up smiling, said "Hi! How are you?" I was , said sth like "I'm fine" and asked for an autograph. He gave it!
At that moment girls around noticed us speaking and came up too. I wasn't happy to see any competitors Enric gave autographs to them, but continued talking to me He asked "Who do you think will win tonight?" The answer was "Russia of course!" When I said te quiero to him he smiled and was Then he said "I gotta go, the rubber's starting." lol
Later that day our eyes met several times, I waved to him and smiled and so did he.
I didn't expect him to be so cute, nice and friendly. When he's talking to you he's always smiling and looking in your eyes

I went at Kremlin Cup to meet him again. I knew he was there cuz I saw him on tv. But he might have left already when I came, cuz I couldn't find him anywhere

But I don't give up Hope to see him this year and talk more to him

Here's the only pic of him taken by me that I can find on my PC right now. It's a lil blurry cuz my hands were shaking And there's sth strange in his mouth lol Maybe a gum or... a fake tooth? Nope, a gum.

BTW. it's so funny to see him eating! I saw him chewing some sandwich lol
Dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 12:27 PM   #33
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

That is a fantastic Enric story Dream!!!

I've heard so many people say that he is really friendly but I'm scared that if I met him I'd have no idea what to say... I'm too shy

At AO, on the last few days I was looking around on every court trying to find him because there were no matches on I wanted to see. My friend Kristen (also from MTF) and me were walking around and everytime we saw a linesman walking around Melb Park we would say "Have you seen Molina?". Some heard us, some didn't... I think they thought we were a bit crazy Also, at the Seb v Mathieu match I was sitting there with my camera focussed on him for practically the entire match.. Kristen yelled out "MOLINA" at one of the change of ends and I got SO embarrassed!! Luckily he didn't hear her

Also, during the qualifying rounds, a friend saw him sitting in Garden Square watching the big screen TV. He rang to tell me but my phone was on silent and I didn't feel the vibration... then he SMSed me and I still didn't feel it. It was 15 minutes later when I looked at my phone. As soon as I got the message I bolted to Garden Square JUST as Enric was walking off into the distance There went my big opportunity

Dream! Thankyou for posting your photo... he looks really handsome because of the suit but he also looks funny because his eyes look dopey HAHA I can understand you shaking... I'm SURE I would be too! It's like when I'm getting a photo taken with a favourite player, I get this stupid nerve in my lip starts shaking and I can't control it and I get this stupid smile!
Old 02-03-2006, 01:30 PM   #34
country flag Dream

Dream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, glad you liked it

Yeah, he's very friendly I'm sure he won't let you down if you talk to him or ask for an autograph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan
Kristen yelled out "MOLINA" at one of the change of ends and I got SO embarrassed!! Luckily he didn't hear her
Why? At DC he did hear me shouting "Enric!" and I don't regret

Quote:
There went my big opportunity
Maybe next time

Quote:
I can understand you shaking... I'm SURE I would be too! It's like when I'm getting a photo taken with a favourite player, I get this stupid nerve in my lip starts shaking and I can't control it and I get this stupid smile!
That's why I prefer not to smile at all Cuz if I do I wanna cut myself off the pic when I see it
As for being nervous... All you need is practice. When I for the first time came up to my fave athlet (a volley player) I was shaking and my voice ws trembling
But the more athlets you come up to, the less nervous you feel. Believe me Now I can easily come up to almost anyone and ask anything

So good luck to all of us with meeting Enric. And... He should know about all the fans he has. He'll be surprised, I guess So let the first of us who meets him say about his "fan club"

Last edited by Dream : 02-03-2006 at 01:35 PM.
Old 02-03-2006, 01:52 PM   #35
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
.. Kristen yelled out "MOLINA" at one of the change of ends and I got SO embarrassed!! Luckily he didn't hear her
Oh Kristen naughty girl!
He was concentrated on the match probably, good for him.
Nice story Dream!
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 01:53 PM   #36
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream
Thanks, glad you liked it

Yeah, he's very friendly I'm sure he won't let you down if you talk to him or ask for an autograph.
Ahh well an autograph is something I have no problem asking for and I'd have no problem asking for a photo with him too if there is someone around to take it.. but that's about the extent of my conversations. I just can't help my nerves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream
As for being nervous... All you need is practice. When I for the first time came up to my fave athlet (a volley player) I was shaking and my voice ws trembling
But the more athlets you come up to, the less nervous you feel. Believe me Now I can easily come up to almost anyone and ask anything
The first one I ever approached was Jonas Bjorkman, he's so nice but I think he thought I was a freak that day. He was watching a match and at the change of ends I asked if I could take a photo... you could see me shaking I was that bad. I almost dropped the camera too Still though I just can't ask people questions because I don't have the personality to do it! I REALLY wish I did
Old 02-03-2006, 08:09 PM   #37
country flag Mount Goddess
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Dream how are you doing? Nice to see you around again.

OMG you girls are soooooooooooo lucky with your Enric adventures. I am going to have to go some to at Wimbledon this year to keep up with you!!!
I think I will have to have just one day where I just stalk him all day!!!

This week Juan Carlos is at home

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Marleen, Meesh and Leigh are.......Juanie's Angels
Mount Goddess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 01:56 PM   #38
country flag Dream

Yeah, go for it! Stalk him! Do you promise to tell him about our fan club?

I'd love to go to Wimby, but not in this life! lol So hope for DC second round Russia-Germany

P.S. Forgot to mention. I saw him at Fed Cup match a week before the DC one Though I haven't managed to talk to him or... never mind

And one more thing. I can see the only shortage in Enric - a ring on his finger...
Old 02-10-2006, 08:47 PM   #39
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Seńor Enric Molina is umpiring the Netherlands-Russia DC tie in Amsterdam.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 12:10 AM   #40
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Ah I wondered where he was... I know he wasn't doing our tie

We got Pascual Maria .. he keeps doing the matches I want Enric to do (AO final )
Old 02-11-2006, 12:44 PM   #41
country flag Mount Goddess
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

I want him to come and umpire a match in my back garden!

This week Juan Carlos is at home

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Marleen, Meesh and Leigh are.......Juanie's Angels
Mount Goddess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 01:48 PM   #42
country flag Dream

I wanna play with you then!

BTW, Enric quite often umpires Russian team matches at DC and FC - I counted 3 times within one year, and we didn't lose any of them I wish I was one of the reasons why he likes Russians
Old 02-21-2006, 04:55 PM   #43
country flag juanqui.ferrero

juanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond repute

He was at Marseille this week, saw him umpiring the semis

Visit my Tommy blog !

LOVE FOR : JUAN CARLOS FERRERO Marin Čilić Mario Ančić Roger Federer Lleyton Hewitt Charlie Moya
juanqui.ferrero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 07:12 AM   #44
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanqui.ferrero
He was at Marseille this week, saw him umpiring the semis
But were you there? And if so, did you take photos??

I'm praying he's at Rotterdam this week with Sjoukje!!!!
Old 02-22-2006, 01:22 PM   #45
country flag juanqui.ferrero

juanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond repute

No, unfortunately, I only watched the match on the computer !!

Visit my Tommy blog !

LOVE FOR : JUAN CARLOS FERRERO Marin Čilić Mario Ančić Roger Federer Lleyton Hewitt Charlie Moya
juanqui.ferrero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote