~*Molina Madness*~ - Page 27 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-23-2007, 09:37 AM   #391
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Molina Madness*~

thanks Annie!!

look at that smile !
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2008, 01:22 PM   #392
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi from the Australian Open!!

I've had a lovely 2 Enric days

Yesterday after he finished umpiring his match he saw me as I was approaching him and walked up and asked me how I was, gave me 2 kisses on the cheeks and asked how my year was.

I gave him a little teddy (a kangaroo and joey in a sleeping bag) for his daughter and he loved it (I got 2 more kisses for hat too He said he will email a photo of it to his wife and he will send me a photo of her with it too... and he was so proud to be able to show me a photo of her too on his phone. She's 9 months old now and just adorable

I got 3 more photos with him too. He apologised for his jetlag I told him that I'd commented that he looked jetlagged during the match After the first photo Kristen asked if she could take another just in case the 1st didn't work... then we looked at it in the camera and decided it might look better from the other direction with more sun so he was happy to have a 3rd taken

He asked me which players I was following... or was I just following umpires I said... no, just you (then I told him Andrei Pavel was my favourite player so he DIDN'T think I was just following him around)... then when he left I got 2 more kisses. He is soooooo lovely

Then today the men's qualifiers didn't start until after 4pm (which was great because the weather was so stinking hot!). After all the other matches I wanted to see had finished I saw Enric was about to umpire Baker v Peya so I hung around... he waved to me before he started Then after the match (which finished at 10.15) we were walking away to go home and I heard Enric start talking behind me "So you stayed til the end then?" I looked around and he was smiling at me and he walked back with us chatting all the way. Kristen told him that the wrong player won (she wanted Peya to win) and he told her that the right player for him won because he was really tired and didn't want a 3rd set I had commented during the match that he still looked jetlagged and I bet that he wanted Baker to win after he won the first set. He also asked me how the Aussies had gone today (I told him yesterday I might go watch some of the Australian's play). Then he told us he'd see us tomorrow.

Last edited by Peta Pan : 01-10-2008 at 01:49 PM.
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 08:12 PM   #393
country flag Mount Goddess
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

aww Peta that is sooooooooo soooooooooooooo coll and exciting. Glad he like the gift for his little one. It was really cute when you showed me the photo.
It is really nice that he remembers you and chats and that with you.
Can't wait to see the photos and read more of you Enric adventures. Have fun fun fun.

Love you honey bunny xxx

This week Juan Carlos is at home

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Marleen, Meesh and Leigh are.......Juanie's Angels
Mount Goddess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 11:07 AM   #394
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Awwwwwwwww Peta! I'm just lacking words!
Enjoy the AO!
Old 01-11-2008, 04:28 PM   #395
country flag BrookeI
Armada Chica

BrookeI has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeI has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeI has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeI has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeI has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeI has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeI has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeI has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeI has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeI has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeI has a reputation beyond repute

Awww, Peta! You lucky lady. What a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Ferrero Tard #6

So for tonight we pray for,what we know can be,
and on this day we hope for, what we still can't see,
It's up to us, to be the change,
and even though we all can still do more, there's so much to be thankful for
Thankful - Josh Groban
BrookeI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 04:34 AM   #396
country flag jaybee

jaybee has a reputation beyond reputejaybee has a reputation beyond reputejaybee has a reputation beyond reputejaybee has a reputation beyond reputejaybee has a reputation beyond reputejaybee has a reputation beyond reputejaybee has a reputation beyond reputejaybee has a reputation beyond reputejaybee has a reputation beyond reputejaybee has a reputation beyond reputejaybee has a reputation beyond repute

Hi to all Enric fans! Peta Pan, I am green with envy. Wish I knew which matches he'll be umpiring so maybe (fingers crossed) I'll see him on Star Sports.
Old 01-15-2008, 10:28 AM   #397
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybee View Post
Hi to all Enric fans! Peta Pan, I am green with envy. Wish I knew which matches he'll be umpiring so maybe (fingers crossed) I'll see him on Star Sports.
Today he did the Hewitt/Darcis match... I don't have RLA tickets so I couldn't go I saw him up on the big screen at the start of the match.

He must have done another match today but I didn't see which it was. On the tram on the way to Melbourne Park this morning I said to Kristen "I'm sure I just saw Carlos Ramos with another umpire which would probably have to be Enric walking down the street" (they go everywhere together ). I thought I must have been imagining it but then when I was waiting in the queue to get into the grounds there were Enric and Carlos, walked straight past me and through in the accreditation entrance. I walked past them again when I got inside, I was looking at Enric but he didn't see me - but Carlos said hi to me (he would remember me as the girl that he laughed at when I was choking on Aeroguard (to keep flies away) last week.... I think they tend to remember our faces because we were there for all the qualifiers too.

I can't believe I think I've only taken about 12 photos of Enric so far (plus the 3 with him of course )... I'll have to lift my game
Old 01-15-2008, 07:28 PM   #398
country flag Mount Goddess
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah you are falling behind in the stalking stakes Peta!!!!
Can't wait to see your photos

This week Juan Carlos is at home

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Marleen, Meesh and Leigh are.......Juanie's Angels
Mount Goddess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 01:35 PM   #399
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

I'm not stalking I'm admiring

Today I watched both of his matches... I wanted to watch Koubek v Calleri and he was umpiring it and later on I had a spare 45 minutes where there was nothing on I wanted to see so I went to watch Enric's Vliegen v Andreev match. I took MANY photos today - kind of made up for my lack over the last days

I left at the end of the 2nd set of that match to watch Almagro and Massu's doubles match, but I returned just as Andreev was winning and saw Enric on his way out. When he saw me he gave me more kisses and a group of us all chatted. Another lovely, lovely Enric experience. One of the nicest people I've met

He was quite funny, he said that the Koubek/Calleri match was 'quite entertaining' because Calleri was NOT happy throughout and kept having a go at Enric (despite this I still wanted Agustin to win ).

We were also talking about how certain players like to blame the courts, the balls, the surface... and Enric said "the umpires... that's always a good excuse" (he'd know all about that one).
Old 01-16-2008, 03:31 PM   #400
country flag Dream

Dream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond repute

Aaaaaaawwwwww

Our Enric's such a cutie Had a great time with him (I mean talking...) during the Kremlin Cup
Just love hugging and kissing him
And lil Adriana's really adorable - saw pics of her on Enric's phone too.

Just keep my fingers crossed hoping he'll come to us for DC match in Feb... Wanna ask him if he's coming but I'm scared to be dissappointed. But anyway we're gonna rock next Kremlin Cup!
Old 01-17-2008, 03:24 PM   #401
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream View Post
Aaaaaaawwwwww

Our Enric's such a cutie Had a great time with him (I mean talking...) during the Kremlin Cup
Just love hugging and kissing him
And lil Adriana's really adorable - saw pics of her on Enric's phone too.

Just keep my fingers crossed hoping he'll come to us for DC match in Feb... Wanna ask him if he's coming but I'm scared to be dissappointed. But anyway we're gonna rock next Kremlin Cup!
after the AO he will go to the Ukraine and Romania for Fed Cup and Davis Cup
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 06:10 PM   #402
country flag Dream

Dream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond repute

I suspected that That's why I didn't feel like asking him...
Anyway we're gonna meet this year
Old 01-17-2008, 10:39 PM   #403
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~ View Post
after the AO he will go to the Ukraine and Romania for Fed Cup and Davis Cup
Enric AND Andrei in the same matches I so want to go to Romania for DC... and I don't even like DC
Old 01-18-2008, 01:46 AM   #404
country flag Cat123

Cat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Marat, Marcos and this guy? Eye Candy central!!!! I always notice him but up until now never knew his name! He's rather attractive

jankotipsarevic. maratsafin. marcosbaghdatis. marioancic.
Cat123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 12:02 PM   #405
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat123 View Post
Marat, Marcos and this guy? Eye Candy central!!!! I always notice him but up until now never knew his name! He's rather attractive
He is I'm glad you discovered him and have found our little world of Molina madness Welcome!