~*Molina Madness*~ - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-21-2007, 06:32 AM   #226
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Molina Madness*~

i saw him this weekend and I wanted to take a photo for you Peta, but he was always gone before the end of the match

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2007, 06:43 AM   #227
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post

i saw him this weekend and I wanted to take a photo for you Peta, but he was always gone before the end of the match
Awww But thanks for thinking of my Tijn Luckily Sjoukje got the job done (and more )

-----------------------------

Ok, also for all Enric's fans... it's his birthday on April 28th and we have an idea that maybe we could send cards to Sjoukje to give to him in Barcelona

If you are interested PM Sjoukje to get an address to send them to.

I had an idea that I would stick a copy of my photo with him inside my card so he knew who I was... but it now seems he already knows who I am
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 07:19 AM   #228
country flag {Annie}

{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute

Oh thank you thank you thank you!!! lovely pic He looks amazing in a suit!!!

*prays to all gods he comes to Moscow fo Davis Cup in April* He always brings us luck*
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
{Annie} is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 07:33 AM   #229
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
*faints*

O M F G!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't understand how much you made my day this morning with your messages

I actually imagined you must have told him that I was the one who got my photo taken with him in Australia..... but you actually said I was the one following him around???? and he noticed me doing that?? and remembered me? LMAO

Your picture is absolutely beautiful btw

*faints again*
Well I wanted to give as much details as possible but he said, after I told him you were from Aus and following him around, ooh she took a lot of pics

so Peta, dear, you left an impression

I love his smile on the pic with me. I look like hell but Enric makes up for it.
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 07:34 AM   #230
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Annie} View Post
Oh thank you thank you thank you!!! lovely pic He looks amazing in a suit!!!

*prays to all gods he comes to Moscow fo Davis Cup in April* He always brings us luck*
I have a few more, but we only got to see the match TB of the doubles, so it didnt last long I hope he's there tonight at the match or Pavel's match
Old 02-21-2007, 07:36 AM   #231
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~ View Post
He was so sweet! He's in Rotterdam all week. And he asked me if I was too and I said yes and he said ooh you're a good tennisfan

I also told him that Peta said hi. The chica from who was following you around at the AO... and he was ooooooooooooh I remember , she took a lot of pics. And I said well yeah a few 100 and he was I want some copies then

it was really funny and he was so nice When I look at our pic, just look at his eyes, they sparkle
Oh you girls!!! But he should be proud he has his own fans!
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 07:45 AM   #232
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

He is. I told him I was the one cheering for him the night before when he turned around. And he said: aah yes, thank you

btw, I got the idea to give Enric some pics and birthday card (or anything you like) when I go to Barcelona. His birthday is on the 28th, so that would be great. And he usually is there.

So those who want in, let me know it has to arrive at my home before April 20
Old 02-21-2007, 07:56 AM   #233
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe, should I send you a b-day card for him, from a crazy fan from Estonia.
OK, I might look for some card and get back to you.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 08:02 AM   #234
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Old 02-21-2007, 08:50 AM   #235
country flag Mount Goddess
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

moooooooooooooooooooooooooo, they just made me feel 1000 times better.
I you for such wonderful, amazing pics!

This week Juan Carlos is at home

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Marleen, Meesh and Leigh are.......Juanie's Angels
Mount Goddess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:03 AM   #236
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

sorry Peta I didnt see you talking about the Enric bdaycard thingie there.... whoooooooooooooops
Old 02-21-2007, 09:14 AM   #237
country flag Mount Goddess
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

me me me I am in on Enrics birthday

This week Juan Carlos is at home

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Marleen, Meesh and Leigh are.......Juanie's Angels
Mount Goddess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:17 AM   #238
country flag {Annie}

{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I'd gladly send something for his birthday, absolutely, count me in
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
{Annie} is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:26 AM   #239
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well I wanted to give as much details as possible but he said, after I told him you were from Aus and following him around, ooh she took a lot of pics

so Peta, dear, you left an impression

I love his smile on the pic with me. I look like hell but Enric makes up for it.
Oooh I LOVE that I left an impression

You photo is awesome! You look great in it too Enric looks amazing Even my mum said it was a good photo of him and she doesn't even think he's attractive I love the look on his face He almost looks stunned

Quote:
I have a few more, but we only got to see the match TB of the doubles, so it didnt last long I hope he's there tonight at the match or Pavel's match
If Enric did a Pavel match here I don't know what I'd do. I wouldn't know where to look

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Oh you girls!!! But he should be proud he has his own fans!
Oooh I think he loves the attention.
Our linesman friend told us that he'd be the kind of guy that would look and smile if you yelled out to him during a match (and haha that's what he did for Sjoukje ). When Kristen did it for me at AO I got so embarrassed that I didn't look at him, but dad said he was looking around
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:21 AM   #240
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Enric is on court one at the Clement match and Katinka took pics he's looking handsome in his dark brown suit

I trained her well