~*Molina Madness*~ - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-13-2007, 08:13 AM   #181
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Molina Madness*~

And I forgot to mention, while posing for the photo he put his arm around my shoulder and I put my arm around his waist but it went on his bum I felt a little awkward (but enjoyed it ) so I moved my arm up a little.
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2007, 08:22 AM   #182
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
And I forgot to mention, while posing for the photo he put his arm around my shoulder and I put my arm around his waist but it went on his bum I felt a little awkward (but enjoyed it ) so I moved my arm up a little.
omC Peta! How can your forget such an important moment?
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:27 AM   #183
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Today we were walking around the city and first we saw Andreas Egli walk past... I swear he has been stalking us around the entire tennis centre over the qualie days so why wouldn't he do the same in the city??

Anyway, then we walked a little further and Kristen's player/umpire radar came in extremely handy once more as we saw Enric walking towards us with Carlos Ramos (OMG what a handsome picture that was to see ).

So I got my Enric fix even on a non-tennis day
Old 01-14-2007, 11:35 AM   #184
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

oooh Enric AND Carlos Ramos.... H O TTTTTTTTT
Old 01-16-2007, 07:58 PM   #185
country flag Mount Goddess
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

peta bread I am like so so jealous of the adventures you are having with Enric!!! I am dying to see the pics
OMC I an going to have to do something really big with him at Wimbledon now, to be as good as the hand on the bottom!!!!
I want to be there with you Peta. Hay is I save really really hard, can I come next year??????
Have a fun rest of the time and some more great adventures.
Miss you
Love you millions and billions xxx

This week Juan Carlos is at home

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Marleen, Meesh and Leigh are.......Juanie's Angels
Mount Goddess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 05:51 AM   #186
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mount Goddess View Post
peta bread I am like so so jealous of the adventures you are having with Enric!!! I am dying to see the pics
OMC I an going to have to do something really big with him at Wimbledon now, to be as good as the hand on the bottom!!!!
I want to be there with you Peta. Hay is I save really really hard, can I come next year??????
Have a fun rest of the time and some more great adventures.
Miss you
Love you millions and billions xxx
Leigh... you don't understand how much I would LOVE you to be able to come to the Aussie Open It would be so much fun to chase Enric together

I hope you can get good experiences with him at Wimbledon.. and I wish he would keep the beard shaved off this time!

I've not seen him the last 2 days because of the rain But I've had other experiences that have made my Australian Open the best ever (Andrei Pavel being the reason ). I think tomorrow is going to be pretty rainy too, but hopefully I can see Enric again on Monday!
Old 01-20-2007, 02:27 PM   #187
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

hmmm not bad...but we keep trying
Old 01-21-2007, 07:08 PM   #188
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Leigh... you don't understand how much I would LOVE you to be able to come to the Aussie Open It would be so much fun to chase Enric together

I hope you can get good experiences with him at Wimbledon
I hope I get good experiences with him too
Ok I am saving saving saving from hnow on for the whole year

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Old 01-23-2007, 06:13 AM   #189
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

http://www.rctb1899.es/godo/cast/not...06-04-27_3.htm

I just found this lovely little piece on Enric from April last year and it includes a delightful picture that I haven't seen before

Quote:
- Thursday 27th April, 2006 -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The World’s Leading Umpire, Enric Molina, at the Open SEAT 2006

Overshadowed by some of the big stars that monopolise the media attention at this year’s edition of the Open SEAT, the Barcelona event also features the world #1 of tennis arbitration. Enric Molina, who hails from Barcelona, is considered by many to be the best unpire in the world, and in 2005 became the first Spaniard to preside over a Grand Slam final – the US Open clash between Roger Federer and Andre Agassi – and a Davis Cup.

“When they told me I was very excited , although I knew it was a big responsibility. You always have nerves and tension before the big day arrives, but I was very clear that I wanted to enjoy it, and wouldn’t let the pressure affect me.”

Despite having umpired the final of the US Open and the Davis Cup in a period of a little over two months, Molina dodges the question of whether he is the best umpire in the world. “I honestly don’t think so. Yes, I can say that I am in the elite, between the fix or six umpires that the ITF uses for the most important events. In those instances it went to me because they considered that I was the most suitable for that match, but it’s safe to say that there are plenty of people at a superior level who have yet to do it.

In the last 50 years, only four foreign umpres have been designated to preside over a Grand Slam singles final. “Those of us that come from countries without a Grand Slam have a handicap, because in normal circumstances, they will always be done by a judge from the home country.”

At 32 years of age, Enric Molina is currently the only Spanish umpire to hold a gold badge.
Old 01-23-2007, 06:14 AM   #190
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

I'll be working on my AO photos over the next few days so hopefully I will be able to share some soon
Old 01-23-2007, 07:50 AM   #191
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

I really like your pic with Enric Peta why not make it your avatar
Old 01-23-2007, 07:57 AM   #192
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, lovely article, and you lucky Peta!
I watched the Fish-Roddick match just because shaven Enric was umpiring, too bad he had not much to do and they didn't show him much.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 09:35 AM   #193
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~ View Post
I really like your pic with Enric Peta why not make it your avatar
Cos I have to resize it first... I've just finished re uploading everything after that problem I told you about yesterday. Now it will probably happen again.. I think the same thing happened with my photos last year and I really don't know what I'll do if it happens after I've wiped the photos off my memory cards!

But don't worry Enric and me WILL be my av very soon
Old 01-23-2007, 09:41 AM   #194
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Oh, lovely article, and you lucky Peta!
I watched the Fish-Roddick match just because shaven Enric was umpiring, too bad he had not much to do and they didn't show him much.
Thanks Maria! I think I'm pretty lucky too (and I'm also pretty lucky coz I'm the only one that seems to get him shaven each year )

I was watching Fish-Roddick too and they missed the start of the match on our TV but I could hear the umpire and my ears pricked up coz I knew it was Enric... but then there were NO challenges and no closeups at all

I guess I shouldn't be too greedy, but my adventures at Melbourne Park are over now so I only have memories and TV until next year
Old 01-23-2007, 07:29 PM   #195
Mounts Little Plaything

such I cute pic and artical Peta.
The pic of you and Enric is soooooo cute, you both look soooooo cute.

Marleen: