I hate Kiefer so badly - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-26-2006, 06:11 PM   #31
Rosa Luxembourg

Rosa Luxembourg has a reputation beyond reputeRosa Luxembourg has a reputation beyond reputeRosa Luxembourg has a reputation beyond reputeRosa Luxembourg has a reputation beyond reputeRosa Luxembourg has a reputation beyond reputeRosa Luxembourg has a reputation beyond reputeRosa Luxembourg has a reputation beyond reputeRosa Luxembourg has a reputation beyond reputeRosa Luxembourg has a reputation beyond reputeRosa Luxembourg has a reputation beyond reputeRosa Luxembourg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I hate Kiefer so badly

Quote:
Originally Posted by athie
Interesting to see some of you have blown this situation out of proportion – I’m guessing half the people who have posted don’t actually follow Kiefer’s career or have immediately dismissed him due to this particular incident/his on court behaviour in general– go jump on the bandwagon why don’t you
Well, for our half that was more than enough. "This particular incident/his on court behaviour in general" includes:
  • Badly mistreating ball kids (who basically work for free) - don't let me start here - that's the worst
  • Mistreating officials - some of whom are his parents age
  • Constantly arguing about calls - in most cases unjustifiably as has been proven with Hawk Eye help
  • Excepting points he hasn't won - basically cheating
  • Mistreating his opponents - constant taunting
If that's not enough, what else does he have to do for you to see his real "mutt" nature?
Rosa Luxembourg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2006, 06:11 PM   #32
country flag liptea

liptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by athie
Interesting to see some of you have blown this situation out of proportion – I’m guessing half the people who have posted don’t actually follow Kiefer’s career or have immediately dismissed him due to this particular incident/his on court behaviour in general– go jump on the bandwagon why don’t you

The second half have at least have the common sense to put what happened down to Kiefer and his ‘passionate rage’ episodes. I’m not condoning his behaviour – it was a silly move to be honest which I’m sure he’s aware of– however doesn’t everyone make split second judgement or error during their life? To me that doesn’t automatically make that person a ‘cheat’ or an ‘embarrassment’.

Quite frankly some of you people should be embarrassed of yourselves and your petty comments. It's not often comments on this board rile either.
that's one of my favorite posts in the history of the world.
liptea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 06:13 PM   #33
Rosa Luxembourg

Rosa Luxembourg has a reputation beyond reputeRosa Luxembourg has a reputation beyond reputeRosa Luxembourg has a reputation beyond reputeRosa Luxembourg has a reputation beyond reputeRosa Luxembourg has a reputation beyond reputeRosa Luxembourg has a reputation beyond reputeRosa Luxembourg has a reputation beyond reputeRosa Luxembourg has a reputation beyond reputeRosa Luxembourg has a reputation beyond reputeRosa Luxembourg has a reputation beyond reputeRosa Luxembourg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennischick
Kiefer's bad behavior made an otherwise rather boring match quite interesting. it was like Chela spitting, Coria grabbing his crotch, or Hewitt bashing the flowers to death. not exactly mature but heck it makes for great atmosphere and excitement.

Well, the difference is that Kefir does nasty things constantly. It becomes tiring very very quickly.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:15 PM   #34
country flag liptea

liptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosa Luxembourg
Well, for our half that was more than enough. "This particular incident/his on court behaviour in general" includes:
  • Badly mistreating ball kids (who basically work for free) - don't let me start here - that's the worst
  • Mistreating officials - some of whom are his parents age
  • Constantly arguing about calls - in most cases unjustifiably as has been proven with Hawk Eye help
  • Excepting points he hasn't won - basically cheating
  • Mistreating his opponents - constant taunting
If that's not enough, what else does he have to do for you to see his real "mutt" nature?
You forgot that he once peed on a Miami street. If you're going to diss him, do it right.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:16 PM   #35
country flag NiciSunflower

NiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liptea
You forgot that he once peed on a Miami street. If you're going to diss him, do it right.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:17 PM   #36
Rosa Luxembourg

Quote:
You forgot that he once peed on a Miami street.

I didn't forget, I just don't care what he does in his private time/life.

PS. I bet he was drunk as he often is...
Old 01-26-2006, 06:18 PM   #37
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
tea you rule. And don't forget the comment he made to the cop that stopped him!

Last edited by mary b : 09-07-2007 at 12:07 AM.
knight_ley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 06:18 PM   #38
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute

What a bunch of retarded idiots. Enough threads about this and enough crying about this. This is old news and we have all seen worse shit than this. Kiefer won fair and square so shut up and move on.

Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 06:18 PM   #39

NiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosa Luxembourg
Well, the difference is that Kefir does nasty things constantly. It becomes tiring very very quickly.
How about just not watching his matches??? Avoid watching him, avoid being mad.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:22 PM   #40
country flag liptea

I AM NICOLAS KIEFER THE NUMBER 6 TENNIS PLAYER IN THE WORLD. haha.

seriously, guys, I bet Kiefer's like this in bed. All you haters wouldn't complain if he was talking dirty and throwing rackets between the sheets.

Last edited by liptea : 12-09-2008 at 08:23 PM.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:24 PM   #41
Rosa Luxembourg

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiciSunflower

oh I won't watch him unless he plays my favourites and unless he comes to play a tournament in my home town. I can't wait... There will be a loud cheering against him. Every match. I'm sure he'll notice consideing that stands are very small there. Can't wait.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:24 PM   #42
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiciSunflower

or shutting up...that would be nice

Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 06:25 PM   #43
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I AM NICOLAS KIEFER THE NUMBER 6 TENNIS PLAYER IN THE WORLD. haha.

seriously, guys, I bet Kiefer's like this in bed. All you haters wouldn't complain if he was talking dirty and throwing rackets between the sheets.
tea you forgot the best part! "Don't you know who I am?"

Last edited by mary b : 09-07-2007 at 12:07 AM.
knight_ley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 06:28 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaflava

or shutting up...that would be nice

Thank you

I only hope he's not too tired to entertain me tomorrow.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:28 PM   #45
country flag liptea

that's probably what Kiefer said before he threw his racket at the cop's head.

Last edited by liptea : 12-09-2008 at 08:24 PM.