Friday live scores - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-01-2003, 04:30 AM   #181
Mwarra

Mwarra is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Friday live scores

toe...............st away babe lmaooooooooooo
Mwarra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2003, 04:32 AM   #182
zephyr_uk

zephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond repute

if being atractive were a player babe then you would be a sampras or a borg...untouchable and nobody gets near to beating you hehe
zephyr_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003, 04:34 AM   #183
Mwarra

Move over Moya .......here comes my baby
Old 11-01-2003, 04:34 AM   #184
zephyr_uk

zephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond repute

aussies are great they always wreck the system.....cash and hewitt spoil the party lmao

the men in suits with brill creem over comb at wimbledon have to stand back and hand over the trophy WOOOOHOOOOOOO

wallabies rule
Old 11-01-2003, 04:38 AM   #185
Mwarra

WE SURE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rafter was the gentleman of the sport............my hero!
Old 11-01-2003, 04:44 AM   #186
zephyr_uk

where are you henman fans??? lemonade and squash time.....lmao
Old 11-01-2003, 04:45 AM   #187
Mwarra

<Gonna marry Zephyr on centre court Wimbledon and Rafter will b best man LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 11-01-2003, 04:45 AM   #188
zephyr_uk

roddick will splatter henman al over paris lmao
Old 11-01-2003, 04:46 AM   #189
Mwarra

wheres a Henman fan....he must have 1 at least lmaoooooooooo
Old 11-01-2003, 04:47 AM   #190
zephyr_uk

I thought we would have a beach wedding hun not liek the taccy henman wedding where lucy and timothy danced round sausage roll for hello magazine....

i thought beach deserted just you and me...you likes???
Old 11-01-2003, 04:49 AM   #191
Mwarra

OH DEFINATELY............MUAHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ But can we still have Rafter as best man?
Old 11-01-2003, 05:03 AM   #192
zephyr_uk

we can have all the grand slam winners there so hewitt cash and rafter are all there but henman sadly loses out and cant be there lmao....winning the superglue cup in bosnia doesnt count lmao
Old 11-01-2003, 07:33 PM   #193
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Friday live scores

Another fine prediction came true today, eh zephyr? Just the final confirmation I needed that you're the one who has shit for brains.

When I said Henman has the edge, I was referring specifically to his match-up with Federer. I'm not trying to suggest that objectively, he is a better player than either Federer or Roddick, which is what you're frantically trying to scorn at every possible opportunity. I am, however, suggesting that he is good enough to challenge and beat them, which is exactly what he's done.

You, however, seem more concerned with ranting about Henman's upper-class background, condemning him for a non-existent "arrogant" attitude, and generally trying to demean him at every possible turn without once accepting that he is a fairly good tennis player. So the chances are he won't end up with a Wimbledon title - I can live with that. He will, however, have proved that moronic haters such as yourself have no idea of his actual level of ability, and to me that's more satisfying than any GS victory could ever be.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003, 09:40 PM   #194
zephyr_uk

Oh and you predicted henman as the tournament winner last monday did you?? I THINK NOT

If you are such a great forecaster why dont you gamble and win money on all the tournaments and matches as you are obviouslly phycic.
Old 11-01-2003, 09:50 PM   #195
zephyr_uk

LMAO well tim obviouslly rocks your boat and his Paris win means more than any grand slam title.

Tim is a moderate top 20 player and i can assure you he could not pull off these wins at a grand slam event !!!!

And tennis is about GRAND SLAMS at the end of the day as thats how people remember you and how your name appears in the roll of honour.

Keep dreaming on Sjengster......he blew a great chance of winning aussie open when he lost to Bjorkman and fails every year to win wimbledon when sue barker and john lloyd tell you its his year.

the FACT is he is not good enough to win wimbledon and you argue till you are blue in the face, but hewiit gave him a masterclass in 2001 just as sampras has done to him on grass, and gorsjean was too classy for him in 2003.

NOBODY disputes he is a good player but hes top 20 and not some genius or legend that you believe he is.