Andre & Steffi, Jaden & Jaz - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-12-2006, 08:58 PM   #16
country flag Gigan

Gigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andre & Steffi, Jaden & Jaz

there is an article of september 2005 on Jaz Elle and Andre
+ two photos. Text i can copy, but pix cannot see.
Can somebody try, may be he can manage those pix and post here?

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebri...9/andreagassi/

29 SEPTEMBER 2005

Former Wimbledon champion Andre Agassi has swapped the tennis court for the playground. The legendary athlete found a novel way to limber up before his latest clash, by spinning his little girl Jaz Elle over his head.
Article continues below...

The two-year-old, with her blonde hair in pigtails, was all giggles as her doting dad tipped her upside-down and then put her safely back on her feet. And her mum Steffi Graf likewise had her hands full, as she helped big brother Jaden get to grips with a large plastic playhouse just a few yards away.

Andre, who has travelled the world over the course of his sporting career, has no doubt accrued plenty of wisdom to share with his children, but the 35-year-old says he learns just as much from them as they do from him. "They taught me to do more listening than talking," he explains. "You can't teach unless you are willing to learn... And there's no space greater than a child's life."

When asked about the early days of his romance with Steffi, the proud father is characteristically self-effacing. "The looks were something I responded to most when I didn't know her - I'm such a caveman!" he confessed. "But then you notice the pillars in her life that are a testament to who a person is. And then I basically stalked her, then got to know her and it has been a joy ever since."

Last edited by Gigan : 02-12-2006 at 09:02 PM.
Gigan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2006, 03:38 AM   #17
country flag LMason

LMason has a reputation beyond reputeLMason has a reputation beyond reputeLMason has a reputation beyond reputeLMason has a reputation beyond reputeLMason has a reputation beyond reputeLMason has a reputation beyond reputeLMason has a reputation beyond reputeLMason has a reputation beyond reputeLMason has a reputation beyond reputeLMason has a reputation beyond reputeLMason has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't sure where to put this. Hugh Laurie, of TV's House, did an ode to Steffi when he was part of a comedy team with Stephen Fry. Here is the clip
http://www.hughlaurie.net/video/frya...steffigraf.mov
LMason is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 10:21 PM   #18
country flag sk8ten

sk8ten is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the link. Funny song.
sk8ten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 02:05 PM   #19
country flag yoguis

yoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond repute

new photos...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 56943688.jpg (41.6 KB, 171 views)
File Type: jpg 56943692.jpg (42.7 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg 56943715.jpg (43.0 KB, 171 views)
yoguis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 02:26 PM   #20
country flag lhme12345

lhme12345 is on a distinguished road

I honestly think Jaden and Jaz just might be the best behaved children in the history of the planet. They always seem to be perfectly content to sit by Steffi and either watch Andre or amuse themselves. So adorable.
lhme12345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 02:32 PM   #21
country flag llama

llama has a reputation beyond reputellama has a reputation beyond reputellama has a reputation beyond reputellama has a reputation beyond reputellama has a reputation beyond reputellama has a reputation beyond reputellama has a reputation beyond reputellama has a reputation beyond reputellama has a reputation beyond reputellama has a reputation beyond reputellama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhme12345
I honestly think Jaden and Jaz just might be the best behaved children in the history of the planet. They always seem to be perfectly content to sit by Steffi and either watch Andre or amuse themselves. So adorable.
I agree with you 100%. Most children would be rolling around, having tantrums - they're always smiling, always sitting nicely - and tennis matches are a long time for a 4 and 2 year old to sit.
llama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 01:50 PM   #22
country flag yoguis

yoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond reputeyoguis has a reputation beyond repute

Andre & Steffi.... in the charity event
Old 03-08-2006, 01:51 PM   #23
country flag yoguis

Old 03-08-2006, 02:21 PM   #24
country flag djul

djul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond reputedjul has a reputation beyond repute

thank you
where did you find these pics?
djul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 02:55 PM   #25
country flag yoguis

Quote:
Originally Posted by djul
thank you
where did you find these pics?
http://www.thedesertsun.com/apps/pbc...603080335/1002
Old 03-08-2006, 02:56 PM   #26
country flag yoguis

Old 03-08-2006, 02:57 PM   #27
country flag yoguis

Old 03-08-2006, 03:12 PM   #28
country flag czech1rep

czech1rep has a reputation beyond reputeczech1rep has a reputation beyond reputeczech1rep has a reputation beyond reputeczech1rep has a reputation beyond reputeczech1rep has a reputation beyond reputeczech1rep has a reputation beyond reputeczech1rep has a reputation beyond reputeczech1rep has a reputation beyond reputeczech1rep has a reputation beyond reputeczech1rep has a reputation beyond reputeczech1rep has a reputation beyond repute

thanks yoguis, great photos
czech1rep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 03:41 PM   #29
country flag Andre forever

Andre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond repute

aww..how sweet ...
Andre forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 11:22 PM   #30
country flag yoguis

Quote:
Originally Posted by czech1rep
thanks yoguis, great photos