Aloha neegers - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-21-2006, 11:46 PM   #1
country flag disturb3d

disturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Aloha neegers

After the Masters, we all expected Dave to reach a new level of play.
And after seeing the 3rd round match against Niemenin, I have to say that Dave perhaps exceeded my expectations.

Against a player who he trails 2-3 in hardcourt matches, and is putting on one of the best performaces of his career (especially regarding the first set).

Dave was able to settle himself, and take control of the match-pace from then on. On top of that, he did all this with limited match play and hindered fitness.

What am I talking about?
12 months ago, had Dave drawn an on-fire Nieminen, and only came up with mediocre tennis. He would be lucky to scrape a set.
disturb3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote