Tennis Masters Cup - Houston - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-10-2003, 09:11 PM   #46
country flag plum_juice10

plum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Masters Cup - Houston

Lets hope so!!
plum_juice10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2003, 12:12 AM   #47
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if someone posted this already, but I thought it was really cute.

Ferrero was asked before the Tennis Masters Cup whether he'd like to face Roddick in next Sunday's title match with the top ranking at stake.

``For the crowd, for the tournament, that would be perfect,'' Ferrero said, then smiled. ``For me, if he loses early, that's OK.''
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 12:40 AM   #48
propi

propi has a reputation beyond reputepropi has a reputation beyond reputepropi has a reputation beyond reputepropi has a reputation beyond reputepropi has a reputation beyond reputepropi has a reputation beyond reputepropi has a reputation beyond reputepropi has a reputation beyond reputepropi has a reputation beyond reputepropi has a reputation beyond reputepropi has a reputation beyond repute

Awful performance today I hope he manages to do well
Old 11-11-2003, 07:08 AM   #49
country flag trixy

trixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond reputetrixy has a reputation beyond repute

Omg i was soooo sad all day 2day i watched the match in the morning before i went 2 school and the then i had my exams so it was just a overall craptastic day.

Anyway juan carlos lost his first match in both sydney and shanghai and in sydney he made the semis, shanghai the final...so in housten it would only make sense to go one step further.

VAMOS JUAN CARLOS U CAN DO IT!!!
trixy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 01:38 PM   #50
emeraldbanas

emeraldbanas is on a distinguished road

i was a little disappointed too coz i was really hoping ferrero would win this match, anyway, its not too late...you can still do it ferrero!!!!!
emeraldbanas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 06:36 PM   #51
country flag plum_juice10

plum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah that's wot the commentators were tlkin bout before his match, how JC lost his first matches in sydney and shanghai but still got to the semi and final...but he will have to play loads better if he's gonna get far...u can still do it! Win Win Win!!
plum_juice10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2003, 12:46 AM   #52
country flag JeLuliA88

JeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond repute

That match was really disappointing. All the way through the match i was thinking 'What the hell is happening?' I don't know if JC was not feeling well or just down on confidence, but that game was probably the worst he has played all year, he even said so himself. It looks like one of JC's trends, he lost both of his first match in shanghai and sydney, and still got to the finals and semis... well lets hope he can do it again. But it's gonna be hard, his next match is against agassi. It'll be interesting to see how he goes this time (cos the nalbandian match, i think he was just feeling sorry for himself after the lost the first couple of games). Oh and what do u think of his new outfit?
JeLuliA88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2003, 08:11 PM   #53
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

He plays Andre tonight and I think he has the upper hand. VAMOS! Crush the old man, again!

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 02:41 AM   #54
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

And Juan Carlos blows it yet again. Roddick will be #1.

I hope next year Juan Carlos takes back the number one and stops playing like ass when it really matters. I don't know what his problem was this week, but he really blew it bigtime.

I also hope that Roddick goes back to #100 where he belongs.

Maybe we can at least hope for another Roland Garros title next year.

Old 11-13-2003, 02:57 AM   #55
Sharon

I cant believe he blew it. and now roddick is #1... my worst nightmare.

well good luck next year Ferrero!
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 03:21 AM   #56
emeraldbanas

Talking Re: Tennis Masters Cup - Houston

I was really sad today...but its ok, I know ferrero gave it his best. well, good luck on your match with federer, i know the results wont matter but give it still your best...and good luck also on the davis cup
Old 11-13-2003, 08:10 AM   #57
Sharon

Well actually if Ferrero beats Federer then Ferrero will have guaranteed his #2 spot, otherwise Federer will still have a chance and Ferrero can drop all the way down to #3!!
And I actually thought Ferrero didn't play THAT badly against agassi... i thought agassi just got lucky in the 2nd set... But good luck to Ferrero next year!!! I hope he can take back the #1 ranking the first week 2004 starts...
btw... I don't like his new outfit OR hair... let's hope it gets better next time we see him...
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 01:02 PM   #58
country flag Scotso

Do you have a picture of this new outfit and hair?

Old 11-13-2003, 01:14 PM   #59
country flag Scotso

Maybe Juan Carlos has been playing poorly because he is training hard on grass for the Davis Cup.

Yeah, that must be it

Old 11-13-2003, 02:19 PM   #60
emeraldbanas

so, if ferrero loses to federer, federer will be no. 3 in the world or in the atp race only?

btw, i saw the whole match between agassi and ferrero today. i thought ferrero played really well, the stats showed it also, ferrero had more winners and less errors than agassi...i guess, ferrero lost some of his focus when he double faulted in the the 8th game in the 2nd set. he was up 40-0 but then agassi was still able to break his serve.

Go Ferrero!!!!