Thursday Live scores - Page 25 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-30-2003, 09:24 PM   #361
zephyr_uk

zephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thursday Live scores

This country loves to blame and always directed at wrong people...henman getting into the world stage and to have a brit guy going to all these atp tournies and semis at wimbledon shoudl has been a revoultion and got people who hated tennis into it for at least 2 weeks a year...but they havent built on it and lumped the fred perry last winner thing on him and its blown up yet again...it snot his fault and he will laugh in 10 years when we are strugglign to find a top 100 player
zephyr_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2003, 09:26 PM   #362
country flag TennisLurker

TennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond repute

Becker commentates matches?
Is he good?
TennisLurker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 09:28 PM   #363
zephyr_uk

zephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond reputezephyr_uk has a reputation beyond repute

becker is great !!! lol he does a lot of matches here and hes funny, he said when srichaphan took off his shirt off at wimbledon "man we all want to have body like that, thats a good body" lmao
Old 10-30-2003, 09:30 PM   #364
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Thursday Live scores

He is very good. The German accent is at times a little thick, but he's witty, he has a great sense of humour, he has, erm, style (that hair!), and best of all, he still hits on beautiful-looking women even from the commentary box. At the start of last year's final he had some approving words once he saw a shot of Nalbandian's girlfriend in the player's box...

It's a weird experience hearing the normally vocal Chris Bailey (one of our less successful players, but also our staple tennis presenter on Sky) sandwiched in a commentary booth between Becker and McEnroe, utterly intimidated by the presence of greatness... that's what the BBC can get, fortunately. In other words, no Barry Cowan.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 09:33 PM   #365
zephyr_uk

you cant beat boris...he had epic win over agassi at wimbledon semis in 1995 and lost to sampras in final and swapped the plate for trophy and ran off then handed back to sampras and laughed i like his humour
Old 10-30-2003, 09:39 PM   #366
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Thursday Live scores

Hmm... Agassi must have been watching, because he half-heartedly tried the same thing in 99 when he was runner-up but didn't have the guts to go through with it. You've got to admit, Becker made 'em laugh - he had the audience in stitches during his victory speech at the 96 AO, even though I don't remember anything particularly funny being said on his part.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 09:44 PM   #367
zephyr_uk

oh come on ...on court he was hilarious if he was losing he screwed face up and swore ...he sshouted in agassi semi in 95 for gods sakes turn the machine off just do something...and was 2-6 and 2-3 dwn with break and it seemed to work.

he played every point like it was his life and went on to win match eventually depsite being breakpoint down all the time on serve.
Old 10-30-2003, 09:46 PM   #368
zephyr_uk

becker used to totally go mental with himself and look like he was gonna physically cry when the match was goiing wrong lol u cant beat it
Old 10-30-2003, 09:48 PM   #369
zephyr_uk

dont get me wrong i dont want henmans blood but 2001 the rian stopped him finishing off ivansivec when on top and that was his last shout....hewitt and grosjean outhit and passed him last 2 years to tell him the chance has gone and passed
Old 10-30-2003, 09:55 PM   #370
zephyr_uk

i wish a tennis god up above would explain the guga match pleeeease.....last couple of weeks guga has played flawless tennis and been so safe on serve and henman is always likely to drop serve here and there and for guga going to cliff edge with philippoussis why this 6-4 6-2 scoreline and result??????????
Old 10-30-2003, 11:14 PM   #371
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Guga

Coria

But..... Andy
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 01:20 AM   #372
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,
Guga admitted he was very tired today and had not much energy after that long match yesterday.. but he gave full credit to Henman, said he deserved to win and played well... Guga said overall that he was really happy with his end of year performances and his trophy, and he said his goal was to reconquer clay next year!!!!

GO GUGAA You did great, now continue!

Rogi Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - J. C. Ferrero

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 01:44 AM   #373
rogicomel

rogicomel has a reputation beyond reputerogicomel has a reputation beyond reputerogicomel has a reputation beyond reputerogicomel has a reputation beyond reputerogicomel has a reputation beyond reputerogicomel has a reputation beyond reputerogicomel has a reputation beyond reputerogicomel has a reputation beyond reputerogicomel has a reputation beyond reputerogicomel has a reputation beyond reputerogicomel has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad Guga lost as I was looking forward to seeing him against Rogi! But considering the injury he had been thru, it's not bad at all. At least he won at St. Petersburg last weekend.

ROGI BOLEH!!!!!!!!!
rogicomel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 01:54 AM   #374
country flag cheliste

cheliste has a reputation beyond reputecheliste has a reputation beyond reputecheliste has a reputation beyond reputecheliste has a reputation beyond reputecheliste has a reputation beyond reputecheliste has a reputation beyond reputecheliste has a reputation beyond reputecheliste has a reputation beyond reputecheliste has a reputation beyond reputecheliste has a reputation beyond reputecheliste has a reputation beyond repute

Damnittohell! ESPN cut off the live coverage at 6-3 in the first TB of Roger's match. Not only did I miss Fed but also Guga.
Phew...Roger! I thought I'd be seeing another upset after Juanqui crashed out.
Guga

Switchfoot's new album "Nothing is Sound"
Coming September 13th

Lend us only your voice. Please visit www.data.org or www.one.org and become involved.
cheliste is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote