AVANTI ROGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-28-2006, 05:25 PM   #61
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Betty è la madre di questa famiglia ... Dante sarà il padre.

Ciaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo !!!!
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2006, 05:34 PM   #62
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

cara figlia, how are u..school ?dad is cooking now comeback later
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 05:59 PM   #63
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

School is How is work?
Old 02-28-2006, 06:07 PM   #64
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

..which work? the one for give u a bro or sis
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Old 02-28-2006, 06:13 PM   #65
country flag Sandra

I'd rather be the only kid... but if you really want to
Old 02-28-2006, 06:15 PM   #66
country flag rosespower

rosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond repute

so who's the dad?

I would love to see that!
rosespower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 06:16 PM   #67
country flag Sandra

Dante dont you see the title?
Old 02-28-2006, 06:17 PM   #68
country flag Betty

read the title..he says who is

FORZA INTER
Old 02-28-2006, 06:18 PM   #69
country flag Betty

me and my daughter have the same thought in the same moment

FORZA INTER
Old 02-28-2006, 06:20 PM   #70
country flag Sandra

Great minds think alike
Old 02-28-2006, 10:27 PM   #71
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

sandra ... hai ragione ...

we are great minds

the best on mtf .... ha.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 05:43 AM   #72
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

i got bored ... and wrote ... wowwwwww ... 7.43 .... i went to sleep way too early .... great vacanze ...

At times, the soul exposes itself.

For years, it will hide and refuse to surrender itself, begging and screaming to be released, but the fear of disappointment, being perceived as weak, it's enough to keep the person closed.

Enough for the book to remain rusty.
Enough for the book to remain full of dirt.
Dirt is secrets, dirt is dreams, these are all things that you weren't supposed to feel.

Just when you thought, that you were strong, that you couldn't be touched and were flawless. You have spent years training yourself, your mind, your body and finally you are overcome with 1 human trait.

A simple human trait.

Emotions, caring and no matter what it sounds like on the outside, on the inside these emotions are what keep you going ... they are your motivation for living and existing.

The person will do anything for love.
The person will climb mountains.
The person will swim from sea to sea.
The person will climb from limb to limb, from jungle to jungle.

The mystery is finally unveiled.
The secret is finally out.
There's no more hiding.

For years, the mask has been pealing and it has finally become unglued with tears.

Your thoughts were your own worse enemy, but you were never what you thought.
You were never who you thought.
It's all come crashing down, you are a child again.
You are vulnerable and weak.
You are suscettibile.

You've tricked yourself.
You've played a game of poker and lost.
You've jumped off an airplane and forgot your bungy cord.
You've put your hand in the fire without the glove.

Thoughts and fantasies of lust, love, all controlled and motivated by emotions have conquered you. There is nothing more left.

Here you are.

Now, what are you ? Who are you ?

Your mask is gone.
Your mask has disappeared.
Your mask was melted away by the tears.
The tears of passion.
Your tears are the hidden weakness.
Finally, the robot crushes.
The machine malfunctions.

Being electronic was fun, but in the end there was nothing else left.

Game over.
Show over, curtains down.

The Opera has ended.
There is no longer music.
There are no longer words.

Oh, Robot, Oh, Robot
Where have you gone ?
Oh, Machine, Oh, Machine
Where have you gone ?
Oh, Instrument, Instrument
Where have you gone ?

Play a tune for me.
Do a dance for me.

Where's the dancing now ?
Where's your smile ?
Where are your sly and suave words ?
What's become of them ?

Oh, Robot, Oh, Robot
I thought that you were impeccable.
I thought you were unbreakable.

Why are you so weak ...
Why were you broken so easily ...
You changed your tune ...
Robot, you were an instrument.
Robot, you were programmed.
Robot, play your tune.
Old 03-01-2006, 06:20 AM   #73
country flag Betty

devi dormire di + caro

FORZA INTER
Old 03-01-2006, 06:24 AM   #74
country flag prima donna
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
devi dormire di + caro
sleep .. is for the dead people ... anyway ... ho dormito ... 8 ore.
Old 03-01-2006, 06:27 AM   #75
country flag Betty

sei pronto per la tua big giornata

FORZA INTER