Home Sweet Home-Dreaming of Victory in Vina - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-31-2006, 07:35 PM   #46
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Home Sweet Home-Dreaming of Victory in Vina

If you haven't ready done so, go vote for Nico in the PYW thread in the BellSouth forum - he's in the 3rd set up 2-1 - just a game for those not familiar with it.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2006, 11:48 PM   #47
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Nico is last up on Wednesday! 10:00 p.m. Chile time!

VAMOS NICO!

Center Court

Matches Start At 1:30 PM
Santiago VENTURA (ESP) vs Albert MONTANES (ESP)

NOT BEFORE 4:00 PM
Gaston GAUDIO (ARG) vs Ruben RAMIREZ HIDALGO (ESP)

followed by
Felipe PARADA (CHI)/ Jorge AGUILAR (CHI) vs
Paul CAPDEVILLE (CHI)/ Adrian GARCIA (CHI) or Agustin CALLERI (ARG)/ Gaston ETLIS (ARG)

Starting at 10:00 PM
Nicolas MASSU (CHI) vs Juan Antonio MARIN (CRC)
Old 02-01-2006, 06:35 AM   #48
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

Suerte Nicolas!
I know you'll win!
Old 02-01-2006, 04:20 PM   #49
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

A Big Good Luck to Nico tonight!!!! Vamos Nico!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 11:09 PM   #50
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Buena Suerte Nico!!! I know you can do it!

Vamoos!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 02:01 AM   #51
country flag NicoFan

GANO GANO GANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nico beat Marin 6-3, 6-4!!!

Old 02-02-2006, 02:02 AM   #52
country flag NicoFan

Next opponent in the quarterfinals is Carlos Cuadrado from Spain.

VAMOS NICO! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
Old 02-02-2006, 02:09 AM   #53
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

YEAY NICO!!!!

Just keep up your winning ways Nico!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 02:32 AM   #54
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

A little late but here I'm

Well done Nico!! I'm so happy for him!! yeaay!!!

Now keep kicking butt!!! Vamoos Nico!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-02-2006, 05:58 AM   #55
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

I had to leave! I couldn't keep doing Livescoring, Anyway I'm soo happy, I came back and I saw Nico's win and I started to laugh
Keep it up man!
Congrats
Old 02-02-2006, 12:13 PM   #56
country flag NicoFan

From latercera.cl:

Nicolas Massú does not have matches that he can dominate easily. It is reencontrándose with his play and does not have all the confidence that needs for that. What has now is the same thing that has had always, a lot of push and desires to search them to him to do well, what gave him, among others achievements, two medals in the Olympic Games. And in Vina del Mar, with rival third-rate as has had in the two first rounds, that suffices him to continue in career.

Before Juan Antonio Marín, the vińamarino did a better encounter of what had done in its début, front al Brazilian Marcos Daniel. It was observed greater authority and very few errors. From time to time, he was capable of carrying out remove and network without any type of objection, besides throwing winners since the fund of court. Nevertheless, then it fell in the slow play of the Costa Rrican, whose only plan was to seek him the reverse to Massu, and permitted that the rival one to grow for some moments.

But never it enlarged it. It maintained it to line during the long 90 minutes of play and broke him two times the service, what sufficed to close the business for 6-3 and 6-4. Not even its complaints by the breaks that sufría the court (insoluble problem up to now) removed it of their objective.

More calm

The anxiety is perhaps the worst enemy than can have the vińamarino in these days. He is known so coached, that many times he is noted hyper, too much hurried, tempted to define the things more fast of what his style permits him.

The greater réditos obtains them, as is known, when calms down and leaves that its blows flow naturally. He lacks a little to realize that to time during the matches and to continue in the rise that comes experiencing in this season. Does not yet it light up neither annihilates as wanted, but al less is winning and that always collaborates a player as temperamental as the tennis player vińamarino.

Massú can continue accumulating confidence in the Naval Club The Salinas. Tomorrow, in quarterfinals, leaves him al step Carlos Caudrado, a Spaniard originating from the classifications with which never has played. Opponent of scarce lineage, if thinks itself about the semifinal of daydream before Fernando González, to whom already faced without greater success the 2004, in the quarterfinals the contest vińamarino.

On the other hand, the second national racquet continues improving its record at home: with the two encounters that won adds eight won matches and seven lost. The task now is to continue improving.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:14 PM   #57
country flag NicoFan

From latercera.cl:

Massú: "I should go step by step"

Nicolas Massú was satisfied with the performance that showed last night before the Costa Rican Juan Antonio Marín.

"This type of players is characterized for playing many long points and one is obliged to do all. But I felt well. When I rose to the network I played well and I was aggressive, what helps a lot with this type of players", commented the vińamarino.

The number two of Chile will play tomorrow before Spanish Carlos Cuadrado and already a match in semifinals before Fernando González.

"I hope be given. Still I have to win Friday. I should go step by step... and if is given, the two we will do possible the best", explained Massú.

The national player said that each day feels better and that still needs to win more matches to arrive at its better level: "I work very hard and that in some moment is paid".
Old 02-02-2006, 12:37 PM   #58
country flag NicoFan

From terra.cl:

The victory by second round of Nicolas Massú on Juan Antonio Marin left al national player very pleased, because according to its words could be enough more aggressive than in his début, front Brazilian Marcos Daniel just as had conversed with his coach Gabriel Markus and that gives him confidence in his performance.

In this sense, Massú maintained that "I am happy, because last year in this date did not be able neither to jog, was seeing the championship by the television and just as step during all the year; then everything that I am causing is merit is playing al 80% or al 100, all is good".

"I come and I am telling him from December; each day I am feeling better, I each day feel playing better, logically to arrive al level of the 2003-2004 I lack full, but already I was in quarterfinals in Auckland and already I am in the quarterfinals here, that is a great improvement and for my that is important, because validates I have done everything that, as to have been during the month and middle in Buenos Aires, coaching every day without stopping and in some moment that pays" indicated the double Olympic medalist.

On the match, the vińamarino detailed that "when one plays at night, with the so heavy court, slope to do winners and the truth is that I played very well, voleé very well and the blows of three rooms of court for ahead, that we have been practicing with Gabriel for a very long time, this all well".

Likewise, on the possibility to face to Fernando González in semifinals, Massú mentioned that for that, "I hope I can win first Friday... one must worry of the following match, and if is given, is given, to each one is going to touch him to do it the best than being able, this is a work and one must do it in the better way".

On the other hand, on his next rival one, Spanish Carlos Cuadrado, Massú explained that "for a long time him do not I see, was coached that three years ago with Duck Álvarez, that does as three or four years I won Roland Garros in junior, and is a typical Spanish player that hits him hardly, he is going to be a hard match".

Finally, the semifinalist of Vina del Mar in the year 2003, he detailed that "to all the tournaments that go in my career I am going to win them, since the first one to it finalizes ball I have the illusion to win it, and each time that one desire feels well and each time that one loses, one must raise al following day and to continue working and coaching".
Old 02-02-2006, 01:10 PM   #59
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Nico played a great match ... Keep up winning!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 06:20 PM   #60
country flag kidnicky

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Lt*Alonso*Cl>
I had to leave! I couldn't keep doing Livescoring, Anyway I'm soo happy, I came back and I saw Nico's win and I started to laugh
Keep it up man!
Congrats
We suffered a lot with the score boards so we needed you yesterday Alonso but like you said, anyway the important thing is that Nico won! yeay!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini