Home Sweet Home-Dreaming of Victory in Vina - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-30-2006, 07:39 AM   #31
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Home Sweet Home-Dreaming of Victory in Vina

vamos nico
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2006, 02:34 AM   #32
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

GANO GANO GANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6-3, 6-3!!!

Kicked a*s!!

NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 02:35 AM   #33
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

Nico defeated Daniel 6-3 6-3 in a great match
1.12 Min.
He played just great!
A lot of winners and not too many Ue's
Congrats
Old 01-31-2006, 02:50 AM   #34
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Next is the winner of the Marin/Armando match tomorrow. Marin is ranked 111, and Armando is ranked 178.
Old 01-31-2006, 02:52 AM   #35
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Bravo Nico!!!!!

So happy for this!!! yeay!!!! Vamos Nico now to the 2nd round!!

Nico Nico Nico Nico!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 04:02 AM   #36
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

YES NICO!!!!! What a great win!!! Keep it up!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 12:55 PM   #37
country flag NicoFan

From latercera.cl:

"I am returning and nothing is easy"

Nicolas Massú has a definite objective for 2006: to be again the one that was, when he was 9° in the world and when won two Olympic medals. All al serves him viñamarino. Every sum. Even victories before rival that it do not require al maximum, as occurred with Marcos Daniel.

"I am returning. Nothing is easy to this height, of another form would not be 69. I live a with me same revenge. Therefore, to beat Daniel 6-3 and 6-3 is very good for me. I do not know if was dangerous or not", commented the "Vampire".

On its next rival one, Juan Antonio Marín or Hugo Arming, confessed that did not have preferences. "With that type of players I should take advantage of my power", finalized.
Old 01-31-2006, 01:06 PM   #38
country flag NicoFan

Article in lun.com:

http://www.lun.com/Modulos/Catalogo/...87479159297917
Old 01-31-2006, 01:11 PM   #39
country flag NicoFan

From terra.cl:

The second national racquet, Nicolas Massú (69) advanced to second round of the Movistar Open 2006, after conquering to their rival one in the first day, the Brazilian Marcos Daniel (95), by a double one 6-3 and to obtain a first triumph in two years in the event viñamarino. Set against this, the double Olympic medalist asserted that "I at this time am returning and nothing is easy, if for my was easy would not be in the position 69 of the world", mentioning that "that is to say if was easy when was 9".

"Now that I am back, is a with me same revenge, itself cannot be asked you that of a day another have all the confidence, that is to say one can be coached, to be well mentally, but the matches that give you confidence are the ones that win there, and to beat Marcos Daniel 6-3, 6-3 is good" asserted the native.

Likewise, Massú expressed that now "I am more calm than ever, because if I have learned something in this time is to handle me in the things that when smaller could not handle. I believe that when one this up one should take advantage of, when these badly you should raise you with the front in high, the sportsman in if cannot be worried that if are 15 years old of careers are going to be 15 spectacular years, nobody has him, I was 2 years spectacular and now I go from to little".

On the other hand, and set against the question of whom he prefers as its next rival one, Massú indicated that ¿I have to go match to match, and I cannot think more in the following rival one, I should think about each ball¿.

Nevertheless, Massu thought that Armando or José Antonio Marín (their potential reefs in second return) "the two very are seemed, the two try to be covered a lot the reverse, are two players that are always seeking the right and I am going to treat of playing it in the better way than being able, because here costs a lot to move the ball, this quite heavy one the court and with this type of players that are enough solids is more difficult to impose my power".
Old 01-31-2006, 01:30 PM   #40
country flag NicoFan

So sweet of him to do this! A big and for Nico!

From the Movistar site:

Nicolas Massu will visit the children of the hospital Gustavo Fricke

One of the activities pertaining to the agenda of the Movistar Open for ATP 2006 Vina del Mar, is the visit of Nicolas Massú to the children of the Hospital Gustavo Fricke.

Nicolas Massú, after to have passed to the second round of the Movistar Open, defeating al Brazilian Frameworks Daniel, only will not show its better tennis in the courts of clay of the Club the Salinas, if not that also, will collaborate in the execution of the social activities that prepared this year the Movistar Open 2006 Vina del Mar. Tomorrow Tuesday to the 12:00 hrs, the Chilean player, will take charge of carrying all the happiness and will count more than a sports anecdote to the children of the Hospital Gustavo Fricke, who they expect anxious the visit of the player.
Old 01-31-2006, 01:34 PM   #41
country flag NicoFan

Pretty much the same as the other ones, but some additional comments.

From the Movistar site:

Despite lose his service in the second play of the set initial and to remain 0-2 down in the account, Massu imposed its terms and thanks to the greater solidity of its performance, that based on deep blows and to the lines, managed to structure a double one 6-3.

“All the ones that are here play well and they are complicated. Perhaps when it accelerated the ball did more damage than he (Daniel) and therefore I won”, responded al to be consulted by the level of its rival one.

The second national racquet admitted it complex of its professional moment, that illustrated with the poor location in the ranking. “I am returning. In these moments nothing is easy for me. I am in a with me same revenge and itself cannot be asked to have of a day for another the confidence of all”, recognized.

“You can be excellently well in all, but the matches that give you confidence are the ones that win there and to win 6-3 and 6-3 is good”, added.

The viñamarino assured that “the great player, the one that arrives up, knows to handle the pressure and does the difference. It feels of different way the fact to play at home. I believe that with the to pass from the years one goes learning things and no longer surprises me so much to be here”.
Old 01-31-2006, 03:03 PM   #42
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Hey NicoFan, you love posting the articles right???

Thanks for all the info! I'm so happy for Nico yeay!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 03:31 PM   #43
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Good match Nico, well done!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 07:17 PM   #44
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute

Bravo Nico
Don't think this one has been posted before

http://www.lun.com/Modulos/Catalogo/...87468774779977

Fernando Gonzalez & Carlos Moya

Para siempre Gonzo

Still supporting you, vamos
enqvistfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 07:57 PM   #45
country flag NicoFan

Thanks for posting that Val - missed it. And love the picture of Nico. He always seems to really enjoy doing the clinics with the kids.

Both are chicos are really good with this stuff. Proud of them both.