Wimbledon Message Book :) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-18-2006, 10:05 PM   #1
country flag alelysafina

Location: In the middle of nowhere... and nowhere near the beach :(
alelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wimbledon Message Book :)

OK, I'm going to Wimbledon this year and I thought it would be cool to make Kolenka a message book to give to him. We could put post cards, drawings, or just messages of good luck to Kolenka, you could mail it to me, I would put it in the book and I could give it to him at Wimbledon.

I know it's a little early, but if we do decide to do this, I want to make sure everyone has enough time to think of what they want to send to him and then be able to send it to me on time.

What do you guys think?

Edit:

Wimbledon Message book 2006!

N-D.net has a new exciting way for Kolya's fans to get a bit more personal with Nikolay himself. This June, I will be going to Wimbledon and I thought it would be great if we could all send Nikolay messages of support, congratulations, or if you just want to say "What's up?". Here are the rules, Don't worry, they're not too strict

# You have to be a fan of Nikolay. In other words, don't send Annie or me any hate or trash messages, you will be reported.

# Please send all Russian messages to Annie, unless you are sending something by mail then you have to send it straight to me. Send any massages in any other Language to me and remember Nikolay speaks Russian, German and English so any of those languages would be fine. If you speak Spanish and would like me to translate your message just ask in your E-mail.

# You may either send us an e-mail with your message or send your message by mail. If you are going to send it by mail, E-mail me and I will give you my Address.

# You must have them in by June 10, 2006. If you are mailing anything, I will give you until June 18, 2006. I just want to make sure you have enough time.

# If you want to send a message to Nikolay just send me or Annie the message by email. Attach it or put it straight on the email. We will then print them out and proceed to add them to the book

# You have until the 18th of June, 2006 to email me or Annie your messages.

Types of Messages You can Send

# You can send art, cards, post cards, or just a simple message, be creative! Obviously if you are sending art, a card, or a postcard you must mail it. Make sure you give yourself enough time in order to have it arrive in time.

# Please try not to go over a page in the message. If you are sending in Art or a Card, Please try to remember that this will be in an album, so nothing too bulky.

That's it! Have fun and we look foward to recieving your messages!
Noemi
alelydavydenkova [at] hotmail [dot] com
Annie:
lvova [at] migmail [dot] ru

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here.

I want to have my evil way with Tommy Robredo

Nikolay Davydenko Online

My Av was made by J'torian

Last edited by alelysafina : 06-10-2006 at 05:04 AM.
alelysafina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2006, 01:31 AM   #2
country flag Five

Five has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wimbledon Message Book :)

its cool Noemi
i'm not good at drawing so i'll send him a message
Five is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 02:00 AM   #3
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

good idea
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 05:57 AM   #4
country flag {Annie}

{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute

as I told you in TGFR noemi it's a brilliant idea!!!! we did this for Marat a few years back when he had his wrist injury and it came out really nice

Give me a shout if you need any help whatsoever

*grabs a pen and goes to think of what to write to Kolya*
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
{Annie} is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 09:00 PM   #5
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

dear noemi,send him from me some good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 06:25 PM   #6
country flag alelysafina

alelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the support guys

I want to get at least 10-15 people. I know it will be hard seeing as Kolya's fans are all over the world, but hopefully we can get at least ten

Nikolay Davydenko Online

Old 01-20-2006, 10:38 PM   #7
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

paul will be there with u!he is a kolya fan...

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 03-13-2006, 11:29 AM   #8
country flag breakingthehabit

breakingthehabit has a reputation beyond reputebreakingthehabit has a reputation beyond reputebreakingthehabit has a reputation beyond reputebreakingthehabit has a reputation beyond reputebreakingthehabit has a reputation beyond reputebreakingthehabit has a reputation beyond reputebreakingthehabit has a reputation beyond reputebreakingthehabit has a reputation beyond reputebreakingthehabit has a reputation beyond reputebreakingthehabit has a reputation beyond reputebreakingthehabit has a reputation beyond repute

hi all, this is the first time i come to kolya's forum (i don't know why i didn't do it sooner. seemed to be stuck in marat's place all the time ). But i also like Kolya very much and i think this idea of giving him a msg book is great. I'll see what i can do, but can anyone tell me where i should send my msgs to?
breakingthehabit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 06:20 PM   #9
country flag alelysafina

You can just PM them to me

Nikolay Davydenko Online

Old 03-14-2006, 01:49 PM   #10
country flag Mara_M

if they are private

Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-18-2006, 09:27 AM   #11
country flag alelysafina

bump, have you guys been thinking about your messages?

Nikolay Davydenko Online

Old 04-26-2006, 09:09 AM   #12
country flag breakingthehabit

breakingthehabit has a reputation beyond reputebreakingthehabit has a reputation beyond reputebreakingthehabit has a reputation beyond reputebreakingthehabit has a reputation beyond reputebreakingthehabit has a reputation beyond reputebreakingthehabit has a reputation beyond reputebreakingthehabit has a reputation beyond reputebreakingthehabit has a reputation beyond reputebreakingthehabit has a reputation beyond reputebreakingthehabit has a reputation beyond reputebreakingthehabit has a reputation beyond repute

I actually did. I have several sketches of him that i drew during TMC Shanghai. thought i might send one of them along with my msg.
breakingthehabit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 03:00 PM   #13
country flag Mara_M

u know,if u want i can ask Paul(the guy i told u before) to ask on RG!if it's something urgently he woudl be happy to ask!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 05-08-2006, 05:05 PM   #14
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Give him a big from a gay fan in Colombia

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 05:27 PM   #15
country flag Mara_M

Fonsi

Quote:

Quote: