Nico's Rankings Watch - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-05-2006, 04:03 AM   #61
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rankings Watch - Comeback in 2006

Alright Nico!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2006, 02:30 PM   #62
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

oh such a great great news!!!

Congrats to Nico!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 12:50 AM   #63
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

June 11 - up to 32!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 12:52 AM   #64
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

BTW - asked Judio if Nico has a chance to get seeded for Wimbledon because of the weird way they seed. He seed that if Nico is in the top 32, he'll be seeded. The way they seed only affects the order of the top 32 which may be different from the ATP's order of the top 32.

But of course, Nico may drop down. Because even though he doesn't have points to defend, those around him are playing in regular tournaments, can earn points and move past him.

Now Guille, Andreev, and Chucho aren't paying. And of course don't want to wish bad things on guys but that gives him some wiggle room on whether or not he'll be seeded.
Old 06-12-2006, 01:37 PM   #65
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Nico!!!!

Great news

Hopefully something good will happen and he'll get seeded although I'd preffer if he wouldn't play on grass

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-18-2006, 08:25 PM   #66
country flag NicoFan

Confirmed on the ATP site.

June 19 - down from 32 to 33.

But still seeded for Wimbledon!
Old 06-19-2006, 05:12 AM   #67
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
Confirmed on the ATP site.

June 19 - down from 32 to 33.

But still seeded for Wimbledon!
Even though he went down a point there is still good news!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 01:14 PM   #68
country flag kidnicky

Default Re: Nico's Rankings Watch - Fighting His Way Back To The Top 20

yeay!! great news!!! the important thing is that he'll be seeded for Wimbledon!

Keep it going Nico!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-25-2006, 07:40 PM   #69
country flag NicoFan

June 26 - stays the same - at 33.
Old 07-06-2006, 08:24 PM   #70
country flag NicoFan

Judio has Nico projected at 37 for Monday.

And if he doesn't defend his SF points at Bastad, he'll be out of the Top 40.

All that hard work to move back up the rankings, and its all disappearing.
Old 07-06-2006, 09:22 PM   #71
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Alx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond repute

What an idea to return to Chile between Roland-Garros and Wimbledon instead of train on grass !!!!
Here is the result !!

Nicolas Massu

Fernando Gonzalez

Vince "move your butt" Spadea Les ptits potes Victor Hanescu

Alx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 09:41 PM   #72
country flag kidnicky

well that's the last thing that we should had worried about ... actually the worst in this case is to go back to Chile after Wimbledon, when he should had practiced on the european clay but hell noooo!! he was to bussy having his good bye party

I'm going to be sad for it but this time if he doesn't deffend his points on the european clay it won't be because he's having a bad time or something like that, this time it's all by his own fault.

I HATE THE FREAKING RANKING THING!!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 07-06-2006, 09:59 PM   #73
country flag NicoFan

I didn't mind him going home after RG either because he hadn't been home in so long - he deserved a break and a good vacation.

Its this last one that makes me crazy. With so many points to defend, it still is a mystery to me.

Oh well...love him anyway. He's our sweetie.
Old 07-06-2006, 10:11 PM   #74
country flag kidnicky

totally agree with you NicoFan, but I'm sure that I'll be mad at him the next week ... at least one day

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 07-10-2006, 05:05 AM   #75

It is official as of 07/10/06 the ATP Site shows Nico's ranking as #37 which is down 4 positions
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote