Nico's Rankings Watch - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-27-2006, 03:24 PM   #16
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rankings Watch - Comeback in 2006

February 27 - 44!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its such a relief to see him back into the Top 50!!!

NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2006, 04:02 PM   #17
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

YEAY!!!!! Its great to see him working himself back up in the ranks where he belongs!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 12:39 PM   #18
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

March 6 - Nico took a semi-hit to 47. This sucks. And he wasn't even defending points.
Old 03-06-2006, 02:22 PM   #19
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

oh damn! and I thought that he'll get some places up not down!! f*ck! anyway he's on his way to be on the top again and he'll make it!

VAMOS NICO!!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 04:45 PM   #20
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Minor setback. I will never fully understand rankings.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 03-06-2006, 05:18 PM   #21
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, I hate this ranking thing!! I thought that he'd gain some points not the opposite .. anyway f*ck to the ranking this week ... VAMOS NICO!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 03-06-2006, 05:19 PM   #22
country flag NicoFan

Rankings are a pain. It depends on what the people around him do too.

But he's doing well so in time, he'll be there!
Old 03-06-2006, 05:53 PM   #23
country flag kidnicky

I know! that was the reason of my "f*ck to the ranking" he's doing so well that I can't be sad for the ranking, just mad

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 03-20-2006, 04:30 AM   #24
country flag kidnicky

March 20 ... Nico went from 47 to 43!!!!

Congrats to Nico!!!! He desearves this and more!!!

oh and p.s for the players near to him .... don't ruin our ranking again like the last time ok!!

Love ya Nico!!! we're getting there!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 03-20-2006, 05:59 AM   #25
country flag Sparko1030

VAMOS NICo!!! That's great news!!! Thanks Kid!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 03-20-2006, 02:15 PM   #26
country flag kidnicky

You're welcome Sparko! this was the first time that I smiled after watching the ranking list on the ATP site

Congrats Nico!! Vamooos!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 03-28-2006, 07:19 PM   #27
country flag NicoFan

Judio has Nico projected to be 37 in the rankings after Miami!

That's great - means that he definitely won't have to qualify for Rome or Hamburg!

And he said that he wanted to be in the top 40 for Monte Carlo - and he did it!
Old 03-28-2006, 07:45 PM   #28
country flag Sparko1030

VAMOS NICO!!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 03-28-2006, 11:34 PM   #29
country flag kidnicky

oooh hopefully he's right ... oohh 37 so good for our boy ... sorry I cry for everything

VAMOS NICO!!!! KEEP IT GOING!!!!!

NicoFan he also said now that in one chance he even could get seed in RG I love this boy!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 03-29-2006, 01:00 AM   #30
country flag NicoFan

I know that he wants to be in the top ten or at least the top twenty.

But for what its worth I really only care if he gets to 32 because then he will get seeded at all the Slams and at IW and Miami. The rest of the Masters Series I don't care if he gets seeded because they are so small that there is no such thing as a good draw whether you are seeded or unseeded - the only benefit of being seeded is not getting Rafa or Roger in the first round.

So 32 for me is the number.

Cuz last time he was trying for top ten he was miserable. And he's miserable when he's ranked low. So 32 is a nice in between number. He will be playing well but he can relax and party and have a good time.

Again that's just my opinion.