BERCY - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-24-2003, 10:20 PM   #1
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default BERCY

First round:

Seb - bye (Henman at the second round !)
Paulo - qualif
Arnaud (?) - Spadea
Richard - Gaudio

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2003, 08:50 AM   #2
country flag lizabeth..*

lizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BERCY

Everything looks on track for our Paulo vs Richie final Marine!!! All Richard has to do is get past Gaudio, Robredo, Roddick and Paulo has to get past Scrichapan and Ferrero

GOOD LUCK

Fernando Verdasco | Paul-Henri Mathieu | Richard Gasquet

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga | Marat Safin | Juan Carlos Ferrero | Carlos Moya | David Nalbandian | Mathieu Montcourt | Nicolas Mahut

lizabeth..* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2003, 11:09 AM   #3
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah...it's not won in advancen liz !

Guy Forget
Old 10-25-2003, 02:05 PM   #4
country flag lizabeth..*

lizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond repute

*sigh* If only it was won in advance...would save me alot of trips to the hospital

GOOD LUCK

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga | Marat Safin | Juan Carlos Ferrero | Carlos Moya | David Nalbandian | Mathieu Montcourt | Nicolas Mahut

Old 10-25-2003, 03:20 PM   #5
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute

horrible draw for all my faves,puaaffff@ Eunice Barber or whatever she's called

neway Bercy is our boys's tourney so I'm sure they'll give 200% in order to win some matches!
Old 10-25-2003, 05:50 PM   #6
country flag Marine

I hope, I hope vale...but in l'equipe today, they said, it will be the first time paulo will come back on this court where he has so sad memories...

Guy Forget
Old 10-25-2003, 09:42 PM   #7
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute

everyone has sad memories in Bercy
he'll get over it,i'm sure of that.
Old 10-26-2003, 01:55 AM   #8
country flag lizabeth..*

Mixed feelings from bercy right here....teee heeee
umm yeah...I reckon Paulo would have put that behind him now....*heres HOPING* Im more pissed off about Richard having to play Gaudio tho....*sigh*
Your right Vale...HORRIBLE draw

GOOD LUCK

Old 10-26-2003, 04:32 AM   #9
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

really have lost interest in paris but andy must lose early!!
Old 10-26-2003, 08:23 PM   #10
country flag Marine

Andy was the guest of stade 2 this evening, he seemed to be motived, so, let's wait...

LIZ ...today in the "Journal du dimanche", there was a big article about Paulo, a nice article (not very original but nice), so I translated (I tried to translate )

"Mathieu after the eclypse"

His look is the same as in autumm 2002, when he won Moscow and Lyon: gentle and haunsted at once, with a point of anxiety, indelible, in the eye. A look that reveals his fragility. PHM lived a nightmarish year 2003.
Ranked 76th,is spite a totten year, he succeeded to limit the damages with his final in Palermo and a semi in Moscow.
"It was a catastroph, an infernal spiral. On the court, I was saying to myself "today maybe i'm going to find again my game", and more i was thinking to that, less it was working".
Summer was still worse " After Wylby, I didn't really what to do, I did sleepless nights, I was thinking tennis everytime, I was sad into my passion".
In Halle, he retierd against his crual winner of davsi cup, YOuzhny, in Cincinnatti, he lost against Arazi, coached by T. Champion, whi had left him one month before.
After 9 defreats in the first round, PHM thinks "negative".
"I thought to the challengs, a real jungle !". Without coach, he reaches his first quarter of the year in Bucharestn then flies to Germany to reach , in taxi, 2h30 after, a small tounament in POland. A moment full of distress, in dead of night, that he passed to phone with his parents.
"He lived an exceptionnal year 2002", says Guy Forget. HIs 2 victories on the tour, and the final of davis cup showed him in which was going look like his carrier (??). After all these emotions, maybe Paulo came back too soon at the competition".
"I can"t be satisfied to be 76 th ranked, but,with the passing time, I' proud of me. It was hard after all these defeats, but everytime, I started working again thr following day, even when I was alone".
"When he will win a grand slam, and I'm sure he will one day, it will be thanks to his loss against Youzhny", says Forget.
When we recall the davis cup in Bercy, Paul Henri says "It's the biggest memory of my life", but even so, admits 'In Moscow this year, they organied a ceremony on the court about the davis cup, then showed pics on the geant screen: it really gave me a pain in the butt !".
"Paulo has nothing to reproach himself with this match. He ws brave. At his age, I wouldn't had done less well", says the french captain.
"Tha davis cup is very important, but it was less worse than the year I juts have lived. I know I'll have the occasion the play again in davis cup. Anyway, I consider I represent France every week on the tour..".

One year ago, Paul Henri Mathieu was dreaming of the place of N°1. He never precised when he wanted to reach it. At only 22, he still can dream, he has all a carrier a front of him.

A comment: !!!!!!!!

Guy Forget
Old 10-26-2003, 08:29 PM   #11
country flag Marine

...I just have read again my translation...shame on me !

Guy Forget
Old 10-26-2003, 09:10 PM   #12
country flag Lindsayfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine
".
"When he will win a grand slam, and I'm sure he will one day, it will be thanks to his loss against Youzhny", says Forget.

I luv Paulo,u know...but Guy's comments r maybe a little bit exagerated?!
neway i hope it will become true...
Old 10-26-2003, 09:12 PM   #13
country flag Lindsayfan

plz Marine keep posting everything u find out!it's really appreciated!
thanks!

Paulo in practising

Old 10-26-2003, 09:28 PM   #14
country flag Marine

And ur pic is appreciated too !
Guy...euh...he wants paulo finds again confidence I think...

Guy Forget
Old 10-26-2003, 09:31 PM   #15
country flag lizabeth..*

WAHAHAHAHA photos and articles....I love you girls.....

Marine will you be going to Bercy tomorrow or later in the week?!

I think I am actually going to get to see Richie play again......*giddy*

GOOD LUCK