THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-10-2007, 09:25 AM   #1
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute
Default THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9

Deea, congrats! Stay safe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Addams View Post
ANNA! Got your card today, dear Thank you so much!!
THAT fast Postal service is going wild again

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
I like little women. they show home alone every year too!
It reminds me of Joey in "Friends":

- "So, how little are those little women?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
I STILL don't know when our translation agency is going to move. I will NOT be moving during Xmas.
Mashenka! I hope you'll move fast with minimum problems and hope the Salary Santa comes to you big time

I was out of town the last three days My friends and I celebrated the Students Day and my name-day and we went to a village in mountains. It was so much fun (and food, and wine, and rakia ) and I came back relaxed and well

Have an awesome week, dears!

EDIT BY PENGUIN:
Our chat thread is back!

Part 1: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=7053
Part 2: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141730
Part 3: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141731
Part 4: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141732
Part 5: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141733
Part 6: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141735
Part 7: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141736
Part 8: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141737
Part 9: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141328
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.

Last edited by PennyThePenguin : 04-12-2009 at 08:41 PM.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2007, 05:20 PM   #2
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle View Post
I got my hot stone massage this afternoon so I'm completely relaxed.
Sounds good, me wants one too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
Just came back from a Christmas market in Antwerpen and it was fun , they had a nice iceskating place too ....drank a lot of gluwine so was a bit tipsy at the end of the market
Bought some nice (and also some ) pressies

Wish everyone a nice week!!!!!
Thanks love, you too

Christmas markets rock!!!

Quote:

I STILL don't know when our translation agency is going to move. I will NOT be moving during Xmas. And they better raise the salaries in January but they'll only start working on the new pricing next week!
At least I saw 3:10 to Yuma and Rendition this weekend before I die.
I hope the moving goes ok and that they'll raise your salary quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
I was out of town the last three days My friends and I celebrated the Students Day and my name-day and we went to a village in mountains. It was so much fun (and food, and wine, and rakia ) and I came back relaxed and well

Happy belated Name Day Annie Glad you had a great time!
Have a wonderful week too
Sarka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 06:24 PM   #3
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
THAT fast Postal service is going wild again

Hopefully ours will get there as fast as yours did Thank agaaaaain

it was your names day? Happy Belated Names Day Sounds like you had a blast wine What is rakia? is it like rachiu?
Old 12-10-2007, 09:06 PM   #4
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I STILL don't know when our translation agency is going to move. I will NOT be moving during Xmas. And they better raise the salaries in January but they'll only start working on the new pricing next week!
At least I saw 3:10 to Yuma and Rendition this weekend before I die.
Hope you'll find out really soon when the moving will take place! And ofcourse too that you'll get a nice rewarding raise!!!!

Quote:

Rakia is and Happy belated name day, hun!!!!

Am a bit nervous right now, cuz tomorrow i'll have a "try-out" workday at my hopefully new job (I keep I really, really want this one , so hopefully it will turn out really well)
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 06:51 AM   #5
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarka View Post
Happy belated Name Day Annie Glad you had a great time!
Have a wonderful week too
Thaaankkk youuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekutza View Post
Hopefully ours will get there as fast as yours did Thank agaaaaain

Happy Belated Names Day Sounds like you had a blast wine What is rakia? is it like rachiu?
Thanks, dear! Rakia is our national drink (and as far as I know also every Balkan's country too ) - it is quite strong

Quote:
:

Rakia is and Happy belated name day, hun!!!!

Am a bit nervous right now, cuz tomorrow i'll have a "try-out" workday at my hopefully new job (I keep I really, really want this one , so hopefully it will turn out really well)
Thanks so much, dear and keeping all my fingers crossed for your future job!
Old 12-11-2007, 09:42 AM   #6
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Francis, best of luck with your 'try-out' workday!
Anna!

Heehee people, our translation agency will be moving on December 21st. I hope everything will go smoothly.
Can you imagine that the guy who sold us our new office space didn't have new office for his company yet when he sold. :retard: Now he finally found a new place for his firm. Don't ask me why he sold his old rooms, could be many reasons. As for us our bosses decided to buy our own place, so far we had rented office space but that was getting too expensive and we had too big rooms anyway. Our new rooms are nice and situated OK I guess.
Good to get all the moving done before the new tennis season starts. Take care everyone!
Old 12-11-2007, 10:04 AM   #7
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

guess who got a card from bulgaria
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:48 AM   #8
country flag AnnieNik

Quote:
But...but...but...how on Earth did the card reach Antarctica so fast?
Old 12-11-2007, 11:30 AM   #9
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

7 days dude! that's supposed to be the norm!
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 12:10 PM   #10
country flag Lossi

Lossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond repute

...I'm still writing my cards

My excuse? Hopefully they get to everyone by the Orthodox Christmas

kirkicica: Where is the turn on button on Nole?
Mila:
Jess: I know where!
Jess:
kirkicica: Would someone click it please?
Jess: Oh gladly.
kirkicica: Not THAT one.
Lossi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 01:28 PM   #11
country flag Wednesday Addams

Wednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't even bought mine, so you're one step ahead
Old 12-11-2007, 05:09 PM   #12
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So ? How did it go ? We demand a good news !

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 06:21 PM   #13
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks so much, dear and keeping all my fingers crossed for your future job!
Quote:
Francis, best of luck with your 'try-out' workday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxsword View Post
So ? How did it go ? We demand a good news !
Thank you all, and all the crossed bodyparts worked out pretty fine

It was very much fun , totally loved it there and they loved me too ofcourse
They gave me a couple of days to think about it ( which i obviously not need, but will use .... don't want to sound too eager with it ) and will call them in a few days to tell that i'll do it !!!!!!!!

Quote:
Heehee people, our translation agency will be moving on December 21st. I hope everything will go smoothly.

Good to get all the moving done before the new tennis season starts.
You'll do fine, ofcourse it will go smoothly!!! You'll be waaaaay ready before AO start

Quote:
Me too, me too !!!!!

Thank you, Annie.....

posted all of yours too, hopefully they will arrive on time!!!
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 06:35 PM   #14
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you all, and all the crossed bodyparts worked out pretty fine

They gave me a couple of days to think about it ( which i obviously not need, but will use .... don't want to sound too eager with it ) and will call them in a few days to tell that i'll do it !!!!!!!!

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 06:37 PM   #15
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can you imagine that the guy who sold us our new office space didn't have new office for his company yet when he sold. :retard: Now he finally found a new place for his firm. Don't ask me why he sold his old rooms, could be many reasons. As for us our bosses decided to buy our own place, so far we had rented office space but that was getting too expensive and we had too big rooms anyway. Our new rooms are nice and situated OK I guess.
Good to get all the moving done before the new tennis season starts. Take care everyone!
Hope the moving goes without too much stress and you won't have an unpleasant surprise with your new offices!

Quote:
But...but...but...how on Earth did the card reach Antarctica so fast?
Isn't it weird

Quote:
7 days dude! that's supposed to be the norm!
Uh huh, but it's Christmas season and who knows what other reason they have to get it mixed up.

Quote:

posted all of yours too, hopefully they will arrive on time!!!
Good job Frens!!! :wohooo: Proud of ya

And fingers crossed all cards will reach their destination!!!
Sarka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote