back for more Grosjean - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-19-2003, 06:44 PM   #1
ubrunjensen

ubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond repute
Default back for more Grosjean

Back from holiday! And yes, it was wonderful to be back in Spain, I love the country, the language, and the way of life - but was it ever so great to get back to my beloved forum and read all the latest on my favourite subject???
But how could he not make it to the last four in Madrid? The draw looked so promising, no Roddick...and it seems his performance in Lyon was anything but great, was he really injured, or was he just tired? Bollocks! I really believed he could take Madrid by surprise...
Loved all the pix, though, and don't mind the chubby cheeks, the odd red shoes, the weird leg position, and the strangely close relationship with Clément! Gay image or not - I think Grosjean is the sweetest thing and that he's really quite sexy when he sweats!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2003, 06:48 AM   #2
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: back for more Grosjean

lol!
WELCOME BACK!!! Glad to hear you had a great holiday!
Old 10-20-2003, 08:05 AM   #3
country flag Alison

Alison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond reputeAlison has a reputation beyond repute

Hi!

Good to have you back!
Alison is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2003, 05:37 PM   #4
country flag stephB

stephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond repute

yeah. welcome back
stephB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2003, 08:39 PM   #5
ubrunjensen

ubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you very much, everybody!
It's great to be on holiday, but even if it sounds a bit obsessive it's also great to be back on this forum and within reach of my telly!
Only depressing news is that he lost to Corretja and now won't get the last Masters spot...