Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - ONE LAST THING TO BOTHER YOU hahah... - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-05-2006, 05:13 PM   #121
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - Nathii is blogging and likely to win the event

We're having quite a nice time here because one famous brother arrived and he's buying us

oh and I had a nice supper with Jamie Delgado and James Auckland pretty fine guys. If you have any question you want me to pass to the players feel free.

i want something else to get me through this life....

Last edited by Nathaliia : 02-05-2006 at 05:15 PM.
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2006, 05:21 PM   #122
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - Nathii is blogging and likely to win the event

good luck:

Robin Vik
Igor Kunitsyn
Sergiy Stakhovsky
Thierry Ascione
Lukasz Kubot
Gilles Simon
Philipp Kohlscreiber

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 09:08 PM   #123
country flag Tobi

Tobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond repute

Radoslaw
Tobi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 09:15 PM   #124
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Sunday 5th February 2006, 10.40 p.m. CET

I assume I haven't blogged for a while and I was PM'ed several times to keep you updated. OK. It looks like you want the details but you don't feel courageous enough to post here, and I don't find a reason why should one know more than the rest or why should I write things I shouldn't indeed.

The short resume from Friday already counted the second self of Irakli Labadze, called Amir Hadad. What' the funniest, Amir reacted while being called "Irakli" from the stands so I suppose the girls and I weren't the first ones to confuse those two. What was the funniest thing, we accused him of feeding in worldwide junkfood place, and in the end landed there ourselves when we wanted to save the time.

On Saturday I wrote that Tereshchuk got naked and showed it to the world (consisted mainly of linesmen, but also of me - ACCIDENTALY). Kasia wrote they wanted vodka and not that I am saying anything (yeah) but the guys appeared at 11.20 a.m. on court, and started their practise session with sitting on the desk and enjoying theirselves with the mineral water.

No, it's not true I will have to do the same tomorrow.

I mean I should be at work at 10 a.m. CET to finally take my pass cos I'm walking without.

Today was a very boring day when it came to matches and especially disappointed when it comes to the Poles. Perhaps my conversations with Jamie Delgado were the essence of today in the court area, like when Jamie was reading a book about golf with appropiate drawing on it and assured me "It's about tennis, too". I was told hundreds of times James Auckland would be arriving and finally he did, but I haven't spoken to him until the supper. It was very cultural of him to feed himself with a cap on the head, but I just promised myself to not comment the players' habits since Chucho Acasuso pointed at me with his finger when I was sitting just one place in the row abvove. I almost cried about my exam, so it was nothing interesting, and we exchanged the thoughts about why Wrocław couldn't be an ATP tournament (only once court in People's Hall) and why Wrexham challenger was "nothing interesting" (lightly saying). James also heard the news he could have a flight from Britain to Wrocław for 5 Euros. The most sad moment happened when we were discussing the hotels and I accidentaly recalled the thing with Mikael Ryderstedt and Jamie said what a great guy he was, I got sad and I am until now. I miss him like hell and I would give much to be in Dallas instead of here. What's the funniest, Mikael told Jamie the same story once that I told him this evening.

Oh gosh. Hold me or I will cry.

Anybody out there to hug me?

Nevermind.

Then the girls and I and Mariusz Fyrstenberg's brother had a long, sincere interview about everything in life with Matka / Frytka - at the restaurant. I just can't believe the half of cassette is laughing and I was laughing out loud as well. We were also listening to different stories about Daniel Koellerer, it makes me even more sad about the fact he's not coming (apart from the fact about his father, I know how it hurts, my father was in hospital a year ago ). You don't want to hear these stories. Or maybe you want, but too much. Later we talked to Michał Przysiężny, Adam Chadaj, Radek Nijaki and Maciek Diłaj. I took a picture of Chadaj / Nijaki / Diłaj in front of - you will see on the pic . Ialso wished good luck to Dick Norman from PatatRiek (his girlfriend was quite :retard: maybe because I was quitte'a lass today) and I talked to Tomas Cakl because my friend from Stockholm asked him to come again as his party company was good then. Cakl was very nice even though said to be a weirdo and just crazy. He was listening to Ipod at the time of dinner.

We could have stayed at the hotel, but you kno - work is work, I had to listen to the interview from Kasia's tape and take notes... while Kasia and Emilia had to write a full interview version for the website.

Kindest greetings from the top blogger of ATP,
Nathaliia

Old 02-05-2006, 09:38 PM   #125
country flag Tobi

Tobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome report again by awesome girl

Please dont stop reports

Your Aachen reports were too

Radoslaw

Really nice guy

And I missed to talk with Olga Brozda and Monika Schneider

Both were wonderful and Monika was ultra too

We had a long long chat,I missed her

Have fun Nathii
Tobi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 09:54 PM   #126
country flag Nathaliia

Time for on-court reports and it's not gonna to be many!

YAROSHENKO, Sergei UKR d. (WC) KONIUSZ, Blazej POL 6-1 6-2
It was sad for me to watch. So many people gathered in the small stand to celebrate the juniors AO champion and he lost disgracefully to the hangovered Ukrainian. Błażej showed us two different kinds of shots - one group provided shots wide or long, and the second group was about to pack them all in the net. He as the person to lose the match, not Yaroshenko to win.

(8) CHRAMOSTA, Ladislav CZE d. STANCIK, Jan SVK 6-4 7-5
One guy was dressed in a fluorescent green shit and blue panties, the second was wearing the same shade f blue shirt, but his panties were white. Both were having more imagination than skills and both were making more unforced errors than winners (crossed out, written "anything else"). Time after time the one in the blue shirt "played a Nalbandian" from forehand or double-handed backhand to the right conrnet of the court. He also used more power in his game. In the end, he turned out to be Jan Stancik (according to some interested enough chicks) and he lost.

(2) DELGADO, Jamie GBR d. (WC) TERCZYNSKI, Bartosz POL 6-2 6-2
Jamie Jamie was reading a book about golf before this match ("It's also about tennis, you know") and didn't even try to concentrate as much as yesterday. All the free time he spent on sending SMS to James Auckland if he's already here (each time he got the same answer: "I'll be here in 15 minutes"). Bartosz Terczynski is a talented thing but came to the court scared as hell and so the match looked like. I had a dinner while the match happening, but I don't think it was anything more than just Jamie few times more experienced. If you ask about his serve, he often used second serve but it was enough. His match against Diłaj would be interesting.Bartek tried to serve and volley - but you know: it needs experience and not just some general idea. When the opponent plays ball harder than fellow juniors in your club, you can't do anything.

DILAJ, Maciej POL d. (WC) GAWRON, Marcin POL 6-4 6-3
Very interesting match, perhaps the best match today, mainly because of Gawron. I haven't seen him befre, but I read positive opinions about this junior player, who had to face the 27 y.o. older brother of the tennis playing twins (currently on scholarships in US). Maciek Diłaj, despite his age, is improving from tournament to tournament and he's aggressive and can keep up in rallys. Gawron lacked regularity from the baseline and was surprised by the sudden rotation changes by Diłaj. He was just used to srong "bang-bang" even from one corner to another. A sudden dropshot or topspin changed the situation. Will it be enough for Jamie Delgado? We hope no. We want at least one Pole in the main draw after quallies (and I need something to write about).

(3) ZELENAY, Igor SVK d. POKRYWKA, Marek POL 6-3 7-6
Two years ago the most interesting thing about Zelenay was the thing that he had shirt from Adidas and panties from Nike, this year he's got all clothes from Adidas. He hasn't changed his style - serve and goes to net at times, while Pokrywka plays a strong game. Last year in Q he played 3 sets against Alex Hartman from Sweden (yes I was supporting Hartman). This year the strong support for surprisingly talented local Pokrywka wasn't enough for the more regular Zelenay.

(5) KRALERT, Petr CZE d. DEVOTY, Theodor CZE 3-6 6-1 7-6
I haven't seen much. Sorry.

(4) MASIK, Jan CZE d. NIJAKI, Radoslaw POL 7-6 6-4
I was writing a text then so I haven't seen it, I only know Radek one day complained abou his bellyache problems (one that match), today he was coughing just like me and showing up with "Coldrex" so I guess it was for him the big deal to go and fight, like it was for me at my failed exam.

(7) TERESHCHUK, Orest UKR d. ROSOL, Lukas CZE 6-4 7-5
Hmm... Tereshchuk isn't that bad.. I didn't see too much to write. I think I wrote enough from today anyway.

Kindest greetings,
Nathaliia

Old 02-06-2006, 09:35 AM   #127
country flag athie

athie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond repute

Nat give Larsi a big hug from me ok Have a fantastic time ok girl!
ok maybe not he's not there Have fun tho ok!

Last edited by athie : 02-06-2006 at 09:57 AM.
athie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 10:04 AM   #128
country flag pkubik

pkubik has a reputation beyond reputepkubik has a reputation beyond reputepkubik has a reputation beyond reputepkubik has a reputation beyond reputepkubik has a reputation beyond reputepkubik has a reputation beyond reputepkubik has a reputation beyond reputepkubik has a reputation beyond reputepkubik has a reputation beyond reputepkubik has a reputation beyond reputepkubik has a reputation beyond repute

cakl-norman 7-6 *1-2
Old 02-06-2006, 10:30 AM   #129
country flag Nathaliia

Q results:

Zelenay d. Kralert 6/3 6/3
Tereshchuk d. Masik 6/2 6/3

Chramosta leads Yaroshenko 6/3 5/5
Delgado leads Diłaj 7/6(1) - I am writing a full report from this match for the website, so I will translate it later. Diłaj had a break in seventh game but lost because got stressed and stopped attacking.

Old 02-06-2006, 10:31 AM   #130
country flag Nathaliia

Quote:
Originally Posted by athie
Nat give Larsi a big hug from me ok Have a fantastic time ok girl!
ok maybe not he's not there Have fun tho ok!
you're right he's not here but I am not allowed to hug players or date the supervisor at this event

Old 02-06-2006, 10:37 AM   #131
country flag PatatRiek

PatatRiek has a reputation beyond reputePatatRiek has a reputation beyond reputePatatRiek has a reputation beyond reputePatatRiek has a reputation beyond reputePatatRiek has a reputation beyond reputePatatRiek has a reputation beyond reputePatatRiek has a reputation beyond reputePatatRiek has a reputation beyond reputePatatRiek has a reputation beyond reputePatatRiek has a reputation beyond reputePatatRiek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkubik
cakl-norman 7-6 *1-2
where do u follow?
Old 02-06-2006, 10:39 AM   #132
country flag Nathaliia

Chramosta - Yaroshenko play TB

Delgado - Diłaj 7-6 *1-2

Old 02-06-2006, 10:44 AM   #133
country flag Nathaliia

Norman won 2nd set

Old 02-06-2006, 10:46 AM   #134
country flag Nathaliia

Chramosta d. Yaroshenko 6-3 7-6(1)
Delgado leads Diłaj 7-6 3-3

Old 02-06-2006, 10:57 AM   #135
country flag Bobo_jbc_CZ

Bobo_jbc_CZ has a reputation beyond reputeBobo_jbc_CZ has a reputation beyond reputeBobo_jbc_CZ has a reputation beyond reputeBobo_jbc_CZ has a reputation beyond reputeBobo_jbc_CZ has a reputation beyond reputeBobo_jbc_CZ has a reputation beyond reputeBobo_jbc_CZ has a reputation beyond reputeBobo_jbc_CZ has a reputation beyond reputeBobo_jbc_CZ has a reputation beyond reputeBobo_jbc_CZ has a reputation beyond reputeBobo_jbc_CZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatatRiek
where do u follow?
www.Tipex.cz scoreboard

Bobo_jbc_CZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote