Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - ONE LAST THING TO BOTHER YOU hahah... - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-01-2006, 09:50 PM   #76
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - welcome to *BIG CHAOS THREAD* lol... few days left

Schüttler is in the Daviscup team. I really thought this time Kohlschreiber would get the nomination, he must be angry. Obviously Schüttler would be the replacement in doubles for Haas, if Haas was too tired to play on 3 days. But the captain still doesn't see that Petzschner is much better than Schüttler (and Waske) in doubles.

Last edited by JMG : 02-01-2006 at 09:52 PM.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2006, 10:24 PM   #77
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - welcome to *BIG CHAOS THREAD* lol... few days left

Kasia, don't be an egoist, think about my boss. Not only his little employee Nathaliia is totally sick, she has a failed exam (today yeah ), her parents are and she must hide the action of working at the tourney as crazy,
now the main attraction withdraws. Good that Matka / Frytka are in, because the organizators wouldn't have anyone to advertise the event with
One day more and the main heroes will be Panfil / Koniusz.

And I don't have power to even act the main attraction.

JMG, thanks for the details

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 10:26 PM   #78
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

ANOTHER LESSON:

uniwersytet = university
wydział prawa = law faculty
oblany egzamin = failed exam
prawo o wykroczeniach = small criminals law
24 punkty = 24 points

Old 02-02-2006, 08:19 AM   #79
country flag kataanna

kataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - everybody withdraws, at least we're still here (yet)

Well, maybe an interesting player will get SE...
It's a pitty that with such high prize money we have so few good players and no star, I believe. They should postpone DC, I think Still, it isn't that bad, I'm starting to be optimistic from now on We've got Minar, Simon, Kunitsyn, Marach... Koellerer I mean we don't need our faves to play here and cry because of Daniel, do we? We will probably have Benneteau and maybe Tabara (though I'm probably the only one who's crazy about it ). Still, I'm disappointed Rainer won't play here, he would be an easy first round for some Pole maybe
kataanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 08:48 AM   #80
country flag Nathaliia

Default Re: Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - everybody withdraws, at least we're still here (yet)

Kunitsyn got direct entry to US this week and he should stay there, I predict his withdrawal is a thing of hours.
However he played Wrocław several times and seems to like it. Navarro Pastor is in South America so he should withdraw, too... I don't remember what's about Marach.
Those Alternate guys Pless and Darcis are injured

I see nobody getting a SE because it's given for someone who's on alternate list and in this case made a semifinal in French challenger now and couldn't come for Q to Poland.

Old 02-02-2006, 11:24 AM   #81
country flag Nathaliia

lol what's this real deal with Schuettler? He confirmed his showing up to us
He doesn't know what he'll be doing or what Go and read more horoscopes dude.

Old 02-03-2006, 09:44 AM   #82
country flag Nathaliia

Default Re: Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - Nathii is blogging and likely to win the event

Friday 3rd February, 10.30 a.m. CET

music: The White Stripes: "My doorbell"

Oh I'm thinkin'bout the doorbell, when you gonna ring it, when you gonna ring it? As for now, I had only one ring, but not to the door, but on my mobile phone and I was informed I had a sexy voice. Wouldn't consider my sick throat sexy itself, but this is the day when I should really make something of the thing I am in nightclothes, tissues and medicine. Yesterday I won some money on betting, today I'm going to take it and it should be enough for a hairdresser.

My problems are nothing comparing to problems that Kasia has at the moment. She's travelling by train with the company of some Ukrainian strangers. No, not that she's scared, she's adventurous enough. Perhaps that's why she decided to make some research if any of them happens to be Sergei Stakhovsky. Unfortunately none is. Not everybody has this luck to travel by train with Juan Antonio Marin like I did last year. I'm not trying to tell you Marin was something extraordinary, but his coach was cute to look at.

I shall first eat my breakfast (I don't know how it happens, but generally eating breakfasts is integral part of the majority of tennis-related blogs), then pack bags, take a taxi, then take a bus to Wrocław (yeah I am home - 50 km away), then go to my faculty to take back my students' book with notification about the failed exam (perhaps it's the most interesting part of this entry for the readers) and rush to the railway station to meet Kasia, but also Emilia (arrives 20 minutes later) and Świder (a linesman = I allow you to blame him for all bad calls, he's used to it).

What will be next - I don't know. One thing is sure, the most alcoholic thing I'm about to drink tonight is Coca Cola. It's quite useful when you're trying to clean your jewelery, maybe will help with my throat as well.

The ceremony of quallies draw is at 21.00 local time, but we don't know if we should go there. However it's still nice to see 32 faces of different Polish players being happy they all managed to make it to the quallies. Some even may be suspected of heading off for Cola after us - but we won't be able to check out until the night comes.

Old 02-03-2006, 08:47 PM   #83
country flag greatkingrat

greatkingrat has a reputation beyond reputegreatkingrat has a reputation beyond reputegreatkingrat has a reputation beyond reputegreatkingrat has a reputation beyond reputegreatkingrat has a reputation beyond reputegreatkingrat has a reputation beyond reputegreatkingrat has a reputation beyond reputegreatkingrat has a reputation beyond reputegreatkingrat has a reputation beyond reputegreatkingrat has a reputation beyond reputegreatkingrat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - Nathii is blogging and likely to win the event

QUALIFYING DRAW

(1) HADAD, Amir ISR v YAROSHENKO, Sergei UKR
OWSIAN, Kacper POL v (WC) KONIUSZ, Blazej POL
LOJDA, Dusan CZE v STANCIK, Jan SVK
HASEK, Jakub CZE v (8) CHRAMOSTA, Ladislav CZE

(2) DELGADO, Jamie GBR v (WC) MACH, Andrzej POL
WALKOW, Michal POL v (WC) TERCZYNSKI, Bartosz POL
(WC) GAWRON, Marcin POL v GRUNES, Christian GER
DILAJ, Maciej POL v (6) SVARC, Ladislav SVK

(3) ZELENAY, Igor SVK v FRELICH, Petr CZE
(WC) SWINDER, Maciej POL v POKRYWKA, Marek POL
DEVOTY, Theodor CZE v LIPKA, Dariusz POL
SUBOTA, Jan CZE v (5) KRALERT, Petr CZE

(4) MASIK, Jan CZE v (WC) KWASNIEWICZ, Jakub POL
NIJAKI, Radoslaw POL v KUTAC, Roman CZE
(WC) GUSKA, Karol POL v ROSOL, Lukas CZE
PANFIL, Grzegorz POL v (7) TERESHCHUK, Orest UKR
greatkingrat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 04:51 AM   #84
country flag Wojtek

Wojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck polish players
Wojtek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 10:22 AM   #85
country flag Nathaliia

Błażej Koniusz def. Kacper Owsian 7/5 6/3

good shape... good boy

I have to talk to Amir Hadad today As for now, his coach took the order of play from me... but they are gone to the hotel now I fear....

Yesterday the girls and I had fun of Hadad and thought he was Irakli Labadze due to his enormous weight.... we were joking he was calling The Worldwide Famous Junkfood Concern Starting With "Mc"... when he was talking on phone, but at the end it was us who landed at the junkfood place when we were lack of time and eager to catch the last tram

Jamie Delgado is here like he promised in Aachen I haven't talked to him yet, maybe I'll catch him today.

We were quite ridiculous when we were going around the hotel checking the back numbers of the cars, to guess which countires players will be at quallies.

Old 02-04-2006, 10:29 AM   #86
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatkingrat
QUALIFYING DRAW

(1) HADAD, Amir ISR v YAROSHENKO, Sergei UKR
OWSIAN, Kacper POL v (WC) KONIUSZ, Blazej POL
LOJDA, Dusan CZE v STANCIK, Jan SVK
HASEK, Jakub CZE v (8) CHRAMOSTA, Ladislav CZE

(2) DELGADO, Jamie GBR v (WC) MACH, Andrzej POL
WALKOW, Michal POL v (WC) TERCZYNSKI, Bartosz POL
(WC) GAWRON, Marcin POL v GRUNES, Christian GER
DILAJ, Maciej POL v (6) SVARC, Ladislav SVK

(3) ZELENAY, Igor SVK v FRELICH, Petr CZE
(WC) SWINDER, Maciej POL v POKRYWKA, Marek POL
DEVOTY, Theodor CZE v LIPKA, Dariusz POL
SUBOTA, Jan CZE v (5) KRALERT, Petr CZE

(4) MASIK, Jan CZE v (WC) KWASNIEWICZ, Jakub POL
NIJAKI, Radoslaw POL v KUTAC, Roman CZE
(WC) GUSKA, Karol POL v ROSOL, Lukas CZE
PANFIL, Grzegorz POL v (7) TERESHCHUK, Orest UKR
Good luck to Amir Hadad, Dusan Lojda and Petr Kralert

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 10:39 AM   #87
country flag Nathaliia

bad news Martijn

Dusan lost 6/7 6/7
didn't play well... to me it didn't look how he defeated Koniusz in juniors.... they played in boardering courts and I followed both matches.

Old 02-04-2006, 01:38 PM   #88
country flag Nathaliia

and it's saturday afternoon and my blog already reached the point which i'm not allowed to blog haha... ok

but some guys are just crazy crazy crazy

anyway i can still give you scores!
Terczynski d. Walkow 6/3 6/0
Dilaj d. Svarc 3/6 6/4 6/1
Devoty d. Lipka 6/1 6/3
Gawron d. Grunes w.o.

Nijaki leads Kutac in third set

Old 02-04-2006, 06:43 PM   #89
country flag pkubik

pkubik has a reputation beyond reputepkubik has a reputation beyond reputepkubik has a reputation beyond reputepkubik has a reputation beyond reputepkubik has a reputation beyond reputepkubik has a reputation beyond reputepkubik has a reputation beyond reputepkubik has a reputation beyond reputepkubik has a reputation beyond reputepkubik has a reputation beyond reputepkubik has a reputation beyond repute

Panfil is out...
Old 02-04-2006, 07:18 PM   #90
country flag kataanna

kataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond repute

Bad news again, Hadad lost too. Btw, when Yaroshenko finished the match, the Ukrainians went straight to a shop to buy some Vodka lol. Yaroshenko didn't even take shower and they went their with their bags
kataanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote