Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - ONE LAST THING TO BOTHER YOU hahah... - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-13-2006, 08:57 PM   #16
country flag kataanna

kataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - lessons of Polish language included

LOL Nathii your lessons are awesome I'm starting to regret that I already know Polish And Mo

Wish I could go to the press conference (got an official notice about 2 hours after I sent the accreditation form ) but I have to be at work... and I don't think there will be another conference in the first week of February...

And I'd love to see Younes... I wanna have a crazy photo with him Guess what... Tabara will be here for 95% (not difficult to guess )

Btw. the thing about the clubs... at least Emilia and me won't get lost sometime in the early morning

ps. anybody to teach me Swedish?
kataanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2006, 10:20 AM   #17
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataanna
and I don't think there will be another conference in the first week of February...
Maybe official introducing the wild cards? I've heard all will go to the Poles, but they counted Matka and Fryta, and boys should be in South America that time!
After the new people came to the factory KGHM, many things changed at the challenger this year, too. They really should invite someone famous and on fire.

Quote:
Guess what... Tabara will be here for 95% (not difficult to guess )
D. told you or you're guessing? Yeah I think he'll be here. Unfortunately, Gaba is seriously injured. He won't come. And he's entertaining to watch (far more than Tabara for instance).

Quote:
Btw. the thing about the clubs... at least Emilia and me won't get lost sometime in the early morning
Hahaha... so long only "Daytona" is opened I guess! I fear we'll be forced to land up in "Daytona" one day (one night ). It's the market square. Near your place there' a Milkhouse Cafe ("Mleczarnia" ) - the best hot choco in Wrocław and they don't cheat on vodka in drinks. It's difficult to get a place there but I swear to take you there at least once (unless you prefered "Daytona" or "Związki" for obvious reasons).

Quote:
ps. anybody to teach me Swedish?
I think some Swedes should come They always come. But this year the one who should come most of all, has got a terrible rank. No chance he'll be on the list.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 04:24 PM   #18
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

LESSON 4 - "Showing emotion"

I gave you some time for learning things above, now is the time for a new lesson, as the entry list comes out on Tuesday and you must make up your mind if you stay together with us and the beautiful language.

grammar
we have 3 genders (?)
masculinum (m) in singular usually ends with -i or -y
femininum (f) in singular usually ends with -a
neutrum (n) in singular usually ends with -e

Positive Emotion
Kocham cię = I love you (you already know this one!)
Lubię cię = I like you
Jesteś fajny / fajna (/ fajne) = you're cool
Jesteś słodki / słodka = you're sweet
Jesteś zabawny / zabawna = you're funny
Wyjdziesz za mnie? = Will you marry me (a guy to a girl)
Ożenisz się ze mną? = Will you marry me (a girl to a guy)
Pocałuj mnie = kiss me

Negative Emotion
Nie lubię cię = I don't like you.
Nienawidzę cię = I hate you.
Spadaj = get lost
Spierdalaj = more demanding way of saying get lost
Jesteś głupi / głupia = you're stupid
Jesteś nienormalny / nienormalna = you're not normal
Pocałuj mnie w dupę = kiss my ass

Old 01-17-2006, 02:30 PM   #19
country flag kataanna

kataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond repute

ENTRY LIST:

Ascione, ThierryFRA93
Lisnard, Jean-ReneMON109
Burgsmuller, LarsGER143
Mahut, NicolasFRA134
Dlouhy, LukasCZE96
Marach, OliverAUT125
Dupuis, AntonyFRA151
Minar, IvoCZE102
Gicquel, MarcFRA114
Navarro Pastor, IvanESP136
Hernych, JanCZE90
Norman, DickBEL104
Koellerer, DanielAUT147
Schuettler, RainerGER87
Kohlschreiber, PhilippGER79
Simon, GillesFRA123
Kubot, LukaszPOL144
Vanek, JiriCZE97
Kunitsyn, IgorRUS128
Vik, RobinCZE58
Labadze, IrakliGEO142
Zib, TomasCZE70

FIRST POSITIONS FROM ALT LIST:

Pless
Darcis
Benneteau
Cakl
Stakhovsky
Tabara
Snobel
Chadaj
Guez
Masson
Old 01-17-2006, 02:50 PM   #20
country flag Nathaliia

Default Re: Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - WE HAVE ENTRY LIST (and it sucks for a big challenger)

it's ridiculous a challenger like this has this kind of line-up
no one who can really interest me...

and my honey not on the alt list...

and i didn't get to the pre-date exam (nobody did, btw out of these 6 people left)

Old 01-17-2006, 02:59 PM   #21
country flag Nathaliia

Default Re: Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - WE HAVE ENTRY LIST (and it sucks for a big challenger)

oh, don't get me wrong, i think Koellerer and Labadze will be really the people "ones to watch" - if Labadze doesn't withdraw. Many things are to appreciate this guy for and I don't know if I should write them in public, even knowing he doesn't bother people watching him.

I think the most characteristic for Labadze in Wrocław was being disqualified for .... giving a solid beat to the chair umpire

Old 01-18-2006, 04:34 PM   #22
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Forza:

Thierry Ascione

Ivan Navarro Pastor
Jan Hernych
Dick Norman
Philipp Kohlschreiber
Jiri Vanek
Igor Kunitsyn
Tomas Zib

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 04:39 PM   #23
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia
it's ridiculous a challenger like this has this kind of line-up
no one who can really interest me...

and my honey not on the alt list...

and i didn't get to the pre-date exam (nobody did, btw out of these 6 people left)
Who is your honey?

I think you'll like Kohlschreiber and Hernych Very polite, nice guys.

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers

Old 01-18-2006, 04:42 PM   #24
country flag Nathaliia

OK LET's PUT IT IN ORDER THE ENTRY LIST!

1. Vik, Robin CZE 58
2. Zib, Tomas CZE 70
3. Kohlschreiber, Philipp GER 79
4. Schuettler, Rainer GER 87
5. Hernych, Jan CZE 90
6. Ascione, Thierry FRA 93
7. Dlouhy, Lukas CZE 96
8. Vanek, Jiri CZE 97
9. Minar, Ivo CZE 102
10. Norman, Dick BEL 104
11. Lisnard, Jean-Rene MON 109
12. Gicquel, Marc FRA 114
13. Simon, Gilles FRA 123
14. Marach, Oliver AUT 125
15. Kunitsyn, Igor RUS 128
16. Mahut, Nicolas FRA 134
17. Navarro Pastor, Ivan ESP 136
18. Labadze, Irakli GEO 142
19. Burgsmuller, Lars GER 143
20. Kubot, Lukasz POL 144
21. Koellerer, Daniel AUT 147
22. Dupuis, Antony FRA 151
23. (SE)
24. (SE)
25. (WC)
26. (WC)
27. (WC)
28. (WC)
29. (Q)
30. (Q)
31. (Q)
32. (Q)

ALTERNATES

1. Pless, Kristian DEN 154
2. Darcis, Steve BEL 160
3. Benneteau, Julien FRA 162
4. Cakl, Tomas CZE 178
5. Stakhovsky, Sergiy UKR 183
6. Tabara, Michal CZE 201
7. Snobel, Pavel CZE 217
8. Chadaj, Adam POL 219
9. Guez, David FRA 223
10. Masson, Jeroen BEL 230
11. Vico, Uros ITA 233
12. Lorenzi, Paolo ITA 245
13. Wauters, Stefan BEL 246
14. De Chaunac, Sebastien FRA 251
15. Uebel, Lars GER 252

Old 01-18-2006, 04:46 PM   #25
country flag Nathaliia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo
Who is your honey?

I think you'll like Kohlschreiber and Hernych Very polite, nice guys.
I'm not answering questions about my honey, we have "the quiet days"

Yeah Hernych is very cool... I saw him in 2003. And I had a picture with him after the final... he lost then but still was very nice for me...
Kohlschreiber was in Sopot this year, but I didn't remember anything good about him as Phillip with Jaroslav Levinsky got some bagel from Matka and Fryta playing in the rain

Old 01-19-2006, 05:02 PM   #26
country flag kataanna

Default Re: Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - entry list in order, check post #24

I don't even remember seeing Kohlschreiber in Sopot <lol>
Old 01-20-2006, 07:50 AM   #27
country flag Nathaliia

Default Re: Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - entry list in order, check post #24

Quote:
I don't even remember seeing Kohlschreiber in Sopot <lol>
But you surely remember "come on Chris!" I wonder if Chris comes to us again hahahaha....... Gosh I do wonder who will play doubles here!

WILD CARDS
I was yesterday at the press conference. I fear I was the "most into tennis" person between all of gathered, including the organizators. They say the wild cards go to: Michał Przysiężny (because he's a national hall champ), Adam Chadaj (because he's awesome), Dawid Olejniczak (because they don't know he's already signed to Australia ) and the winner of contest between young players from the region (because the organizator thinks his son is going to win it).

Chadaj probably can make it even from the ALT list... Olej can't play... last card not given... looks like even despite they say trading cards is something terrible (well... not minding the fact I would like to see someone from top 50 who BOUGHT the card, they are still right), in the last time the cards will be given to unknown people like Hungarian double player of Kubot (like last year) or others who rather can't be attractive enough to make people come to Hala Ludowa. Filip Urban feels it, that's why he signed to France futures at the time of playing Q in Wrocław. It's very likely he can get a WC to the main event anyway.

Old 01-20-2006, 07:19 PM   #28
MONSOON season.

Default Re: Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - Wild Cards Offered but how seriously...? haha

I still think Olejniczak will play Wroclaw.

And Kisgyorgy is a reasonably known player.

Old 01-21-2006, 08:58 AM   #29
country flag Swider

Swider has a reputation beyond reputeSwider has a reputation beyond reputeSwider has a reputation beyond reputeSwider has a reputation beyond reputeSwider has a reputation beyond reputeSwider has a reputation beyond reputeSwider has a reputation beyond reputeSwider has a reputation beyond reputeSwider has a reputation beyond reputeSwider has a reputation beyond reputeSwider has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - Wild Cards Offered but how seriously...? haha

Olejniczak is going to Australia. There is still a chance Fyrstenberg will get a wild card.

http://www.gotenis.pl
Swider is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 10:01 AM   #30
country flag Luke

Luke has a reputation beyond reputeLuke has a reputation beyond reputeLuke has a reputation beyond reputeLuke has a reputation beyond reputeLuke has a reputation beyond reputeLuke has a reputation beyond reputeLuke has a reputation beyond reputeLuke has a reputation beyond reputeLuke has a reputation beyond reputeLuke has a reputation beyond reputeLuke has a reputation beyond repute

it's gonna be crap in wroclaw.. thank's god i;m not going there :P
Luke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote