The Mark "Wildcard" Philippoussis Cheering Thread - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-05-2006, 12:13 PM   #16
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Mark "Wildcard" Philippoussis Cheering Thread

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...20#post2879720

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2006, 07:49 AM   #17
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

HE lost on court yesterday, going down to Slovakia's Dominik Hrbaty at the Adelaide International 3-6 6-4 6-1.

Daddy's girl ... Babara walks with in-law to be Nick Philippoussis. Pic: Matt Turner

Loser: Scud looks good in defeat

But as Mark Philippoussis turns his attention to preparations for this month's Australian Open, he does so at least in the knowledge that fiancee Alexis Barbara is winning the battle of tennis partners.

The 18-year-old model and daughter of a Florida property tycoon, Barbara has been one of the more glamourous additions to the Adelaide landscape since arriving with her hot-and-cold tennis playing husband-to-be last weekend.

But like Delta Goodrem, who sat as forlornly courtside as her replacement while Philippoussis sweated himself through a long series of defeats, Barbara might occasionally consider the overall effect her presence has to his performance on court.

Aside from Philippoussis and Barbara, other love matches take the form of sporting alliances.

Finland's Jarkko Nieminen has just married Anu Weckstrom, Finland's No.1 ranked badminton player, while the girlfriend of the Czech Republic's sixth seed Tomas Berdych is young Czech tennis player Lucie Safarova.

But it doesn't get much bigger than dual grand slam winner Lleyton Hewitt, his wife - television and singing star - Bec Cartwright and their daughter Mia Rebecca, who was born just over a month ago in Sydney.

Tournament co-director and multiple grand slam-winning doubles player Mark Woodforde said the public image of players' partners was reasonably accurate.

"They (players) all have gorgeous girlfriends and wives," Woodforde said.
"My wife's gorgeous, Johno's (co-tournament director Peter Johnston) wife is gorgeous too.

"There's even a tournament directors' league of great-looking wives."
Outside of match time, the women can wander around the Next Generation sporting complex, have a swim, use the exercise machines or undergo a battery of hair, make-up and massage sessions.

They can also watch their other halves tune up on the practice courts.

Those less interested in sport can stay back at the official hotel, the Hyatt Regency on North Terrace, waiting in their suite until they get picked up and driven down to Memorial Drive at match time.

Anything it would seem, other than watch your bloke lose.
http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0...-23216,00.html
Old 01-06-2006, 08:48 AM   #18
country flag flip_fan

flip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond repute

thats a cute photo... lol, there's your favourite shoes kristen!
Old 01-06-2006, 10:27 AM   #19
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

The girl is pretty spunky... she's kind of intriguing in a paris hiltonesque kind of way, but less in-your-face and not annoying/a bimbo.

LOL @ me continuously coming back into the mark threads I should be pissed at him and Xavier for destroying Jarkko and Robert in doubles ((Is it just me, or the moustache, but does Marks dad have a constant smile on his face?))
Old 01-06-2006, 11:00 AM   #20
country flag flip_fan

flip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorkman Girl

The girl is pretty spunky... she's kind of intriguing in a paris hiltonesque kind of way, but less in-your-face and not annoying/a bimbo.

LOL @ me continuously coming back into the mark threads I should be pissed at him and Xavier for destroying Jarkko and Robert in doubles ((Is it just me, or the moustache, but does Marks dad have a constant smile on his face?))
yes there's definately a mystery about her... they have kept their relationship very private, she hasnt done any interviews or spoken to journalists yet, i guess thats only added to the intrigue...

and the fashion.. lol, its like "what will she wear next?" - do u know shes like a honors student? ... and is doing a harvard course but through a distance education program so she can travel with mark. So she's definately not a bimbo, the girls got brains too... bitch! lol

and yes nick smiles alot... even when mark is losing - i bet he's really good at poker!