Retro Review: A Brief Glimpse Back At Nico Through Pictures And Videos - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-29-2008, 04:35 AM   #271
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Retro Review: A Brief Glimpse Back At Nico Through Pictures And Videos

NicoFan awesome review, I'm pretty sure that you will never forget that night

and yeah, the match against Coria, that's another story

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2008, 02:40 PM   #272
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Retro Review: A Brief Glimpse Back At Nico Through Pictures And Videos

Ahhhh, to be a trainer...nuff said!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:20 AM   #273
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Great stuff Nicofan Thanks for taking us down memory lane! I certainly do remember that USO match against Sargsian-I had just become a fan of Nico's when he played at the 2004 Olympics and I was so excited that (some) of the match was on on TV. I was a bit surprised by his behavior but put it down to being tired from the Olympics and all the pressure he must of felt to do well at the USO. Whatever the reason, Nico certainly knew how to keep the drama going

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:51 AM   #274
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

NicoFan if only right?

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-02-2008, 02:51 AM   #275
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

At the end of 2004, Nico won the Fox Sports award for South American sportsman of the year and went to the awards show in Miami. He seemed a bit nervous when he had to go up and accept the award but he really looked very sweet!
Old 12-02-2008, 03:17 AM   #276
country flag kidnicky

I remember that I saw a replay of that show ... he should wear black suits more often

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-02-2008, 04:18 AM   #277
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Nico dresses up so well. That is one of my favorites Nicofan, thanks for bringing it back

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 12-03-2008, 03:12 AM   #278
country flag NicoFan

Yeah Nico does dress up well. And he looks lovely in a black suit.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:04 AM   #279
country flag NicoFan

After Nico won the gold, he headed to the Miami area to relax before going to the US Open.

In Florida, he gave his fans a nice present by meeting with a reporter sans a shirt.

Last edited by NicoFan : 12-04-2008 at 03:11 AM.
Old 12-04-2008, 04:01 AM   #280
country flag kidnicky

I remember those pics and Stefano still looks like a kid in there .. not anymore

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-04-2008, 04:15 AM   #281
country flag Sparko1030

How nice of Nico to do the interview shirtless. He does think of his fans And I was thinking the same thing about Stefano Kid, he looks so young there They grow up so fast

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 12-04-2008, 01:02 PM   #282
country flag NicoFan

Stefano does look young there...all grown up now. He was a cute kid though...he was sweet the way he used to follow Nico all around....stuck to Nico like glue.
Old 12-06-2008, 04:49 PM   #283
country flag NicoFan

Nico had a big surprise for Chilean tennis fans and all his fans across the world when he showed up at the 2004 Vina tournament sporting a new look. Our favorite Chilean said he was tired of his hair and wanted to try something different. At first he wanted to cut his hair, but his mom, everyone's beloved Tia Sonia, thankfully nixxed that idea. So instead Nico grabbed the dye bottle and colored his hair black.

While I could understand the need for change and really didn't mind the black, I have to admit that I was more than thrilled when he went back to his beautiful regular light brown hair.

To commemorate Nico's trip into goth land, here's the one and only AC/DC singing "Back in Black." (Hey, if you can't be silly during Christmas time, when can you be silly??? )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXaZmY52gHM
Old 12-06-2008, 05:53 PM   #284
country flag Sparko1030

He never looked more like El Vampiro

Not a big AC/DC fan , but I the song is perfect

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 12-06-2008, 06:23 PM   #285
country flag NicoFan

I'm not crazy about AC/AD either but I do like Back in Black and Hells Bells.

And he does look like El Vampiro, especially in the top photo. Very sexy. (And for the record, no facial hair, which I love.... )