Do you want to send a message to Juan Carlos Ferrero? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-18-2003, 01:47 PM   #1
country flag ~Anita~

~Anita~ has a reputation beyond repute~Anita~ has a reputation beyond repute~Anita~ has a reputation beyond repute~Anita~ has a reputation beyond repute~Anita~ has a reputation beyond repute~Anita~ has a reputation beyond repute~Anita~ has a reputation beyond repute~Anita~ has a reputation beyond repute~Anita~ has a reputation beyond repute~Anita~ has a reputation beyond repute~Anita~ has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Do you want to send a message to Juan Carlos Ferrero?

HI EVERYONE!

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF PUTTING TOGETHER A MESSAGEBOOK FOR JUAN CARLOS FERRERO.

I AM ASKING FANS IF THEY WANT TO SEND JC A MESSAGE, I WILL PUT THEIR MESSAGE INTO THE BOOK. THE MESSAGE CAN BE AS LONG OR SHORT AS YOU WANT, I HAVE ALREADY HAD FANS SUBMIT STORIES, SONGS, POEMS AND OFCOURSE MESSAGES TO JUAN!
SO IF YOU WANT YOUR MESSAGE IN THE BOOK REPLY TO THIS POST AND WRITE YOUR MESSAGE AND I WILL PUT IT IN THE BOOK. REMEMBER TO KEEP IT NICE AND CLEAN

NOW YOUR PROBABLY WONDERING HOW I WILL BE GIVING JUAN THIS BOOK! I WILL BE GIVING THE BOOK TO JUAN AT THE ADIDAS INTERNATIONAL IN SYDNEY NEXT YEAR. I WORK AT THE TOURNAMENT AND I ALWAYS GET THE CHANCE OF BUMPING INTO THE PLAYERS. I GOT TO MEET JUAN THIS YEAR SO I HOPE I GET TO SEE HIM AGAIN NEXT YEAR. THAT'S HOW I WILL BE GIVING THIS MESSAGEBOOK TO JUAN!

SO GET WRITING

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR REPLIES!

CHEERS

VAMOS TOMMY - YOU SEXY THING
~Anita~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2003, 11:02 PM   #2
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you want to send a message to Juan Carlos Ferrero?

thanks a lot,Anita for giving us this chance.as u work at Adidad International,can u give something from me to Lindsay Davenport?