Monday 02/01 - Hopman Cup, Adelaide Int etc - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-01-2006, 08:43 AM   #1
country flag Breaker

Breaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Monday 02/01 - Hopman Cup, Adelaide Int etc

IT'S HERE! THE START OF THE ATP TOUR 06!

Already locked in Blake over Martin @ $1.143 - Low price doesn't worry me as this one is money for jam

Early Leans

Berdych over Calleri @ $1.44 - Although having posted some fair results in 05 Calleri is outclassed in this matchup
Chela over Karlovic @ $2.00 - Hate going against the big Croat but Chela is more than worth a shot at $2+
Robredo over Melzer @ $1.77 - Melzer performed well at Adelaide last year but Robredo is value here, a class above Melzer
Breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2006, 09:05 AM   #2
country flag Breaker

Breaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday 02/01 - Hopman Cup, Adelaide Int etc

Adding:

Berdych over Calleri @ $1.44

Don't worry about their last match or Berdych's poor form in early 05, he has improved out of sight since then. The exciting thing is at only 20 years old he still has much to learn. Calleri, at 30 years old, is at home on clay. He holds a mere 5-9 win/loss record on hardcourt and should prove no match for the Czech.
Old 01-01-2006, 09:10 AM   #3
country flag Breaker

Looking into Johansson over Djokovic @ $1.41

Djokovic looked hopeless today against a more than impressive Dent. Was it due to the New Years Eve Ball the night before? We'll never know. Will most likely decide on this play closer to the match
Old 01-01-2006, 09:20 AM   #4
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Martina Hingis @ $1.55

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 09:45 AM   #5

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Finalised bets:

T Johansson to beat Djokovic in straight sets @ $1.80

Kohlschreiber over Guccione @ $1.65

M Hingis over Vento-Kabchi @ $1.55

Good luck!

Old 01-01-2006, 10:53 AM   #6
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Hingis @ 1.55 may be the 1st Christmas present of 2006.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 10:55 AM   #7
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

actually, there are better quotes than $1.55 for her around.

Old 01-01-2006, 10:56 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
actually, there are better quotes than $1.55 for her around.

Such as?

You're not inflating odds again to make yourself look good, are you?

Old 01-01-2006, 11:01 AM   #9
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi
Such as?

You're not inflating odds again to make yourself look good, are you?
son, I don't have to inflate odds to make myself look good.

OWNED
Old 01-01-2006, 11:02 AM   #10

I know she's been out for a long time, but let's not forget that she was the best female tennis player going around when she was fit. You don't lose that talent that she had regardless of what was wrong and how long you're out for.

She may lose one set (the first), but she will end up winning the match. It will be tight, but she should win. Her talent will prevail tomorrow.

Old 01-01-2006, 11:03 AM   #11
Banned!

Thanks for that Bolar.

Seems like you've done your homework.
Old 01-01-2006, 11:05 AM   #12

Quote:
son, I don't have to inflate odds to make myself look good.

OWNED
Someday your cockiness will come back and haunt you.

Old 01-01-2006, 11:07 AM   #13
Banned!

Gaudio @ 1.50 against Wessels looks good - but then again it is Gaudio.
Old 01-01-2006, 11:07 AM   #14

Quote:
Thanks for that Bolar.

Seems like you've done your homework.
She'll win.

Old 01-01-2006, 11:08 AM   #15
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi
Someday your cockiness will come back and haunt you.
Someday my ownership of you will come back and haunt you... Oh wait, it already does.