Esther, Pass me the Potes, please... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-13-2003, 06:15 PM   #1
sebgrosfan

sebgrosfan will become famous soon enough
Default Esther, Pass me the Potes, please...

Hey Esther, I'm doing it like this because I'm afraid with how long the other threads have become, you might miss this. Could you please please please send me the translation of Passing Potes. My email is kooly_e at hotmail dot com. I'm putting it like that so that I won't get spammed by those spamming sites who pick up email adresses of webpages. I'd be eternally grateful. Also, how did you learn French so well?

Those pics of little Seb and Arnaud are cute but really, Seb was an ugly kid when he was young. How things can change...

Allez to the French gents and a big up to Tim! Further shouts out to Goran, Mr. Sampras and my two favourite former-players-turned-commentators: Johnny Mac and Boris!
sebgrosfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2003, 08:01 PM   #2
country flag Lizan

Lizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Esther, Pass me the Potes, please...

grappig .. indeed, how things can change.. Arnaud looks like a cool kid though..

Trouwens, je bent toch nederlands. Je kunt op hotmail spam filteren, dan heb je er totaal geen last meer van..
Lizan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 11:00 PM   #3
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Esther, Pass me the Potes, please...

Lol @ the thread name...
hehe dont worry you could have posted that in the other thread, i would have seen it! but fair enough...i'll send it to you when i get home!
about the french...i learnt SO much from translating that...probably more than i've learnt in my actual french classes lol but yeah there were heaps of stuff i couldnt understand so i asked either Marine or Irene who were HUGE helps
Old 10-13-2003, 11:05 PM   #4
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

Oh hey sorry just realized that I won’t be able to send it tonight but I promise I will tomorrow.
Old 10-13-2003, 11:09 PM   #5
Kathy

Kathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Esther! Any chance I could get a translated copy of Passing Potes also? kmccarley@hotmail.com. Thanks so much for your translating!! Let me know if I can do something for you.

Kathy
Kathy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 11:30 PM   #6
country flag esther

Will send it to you tomorrow and no of course you don’t have to do nethign in return, I’m happy to send it! =)
Old 10-15-2003, 05:45 AM   #7
country flag esther

ok its sent to both of you...hope u enjoy readin it!
Old 10-15-2003, 06:41 PM   #8
Kathy

Kathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Esther, I enjoyed reading it very much this morning. Grosjean played at about 5:30 this morning California time and I read it while I watched the livescore. Glad he did so well and hope he keeps it up. Thanks again, you are a generous person.

Love, Kathy
Old 10-15-2003, 07:16 PM   #9
sebgrosfan

sebgrosfan will become famous soon enough

Muchos gracias Esther! I'm loving the text but I only got two or three of the pictures. Maybe when I download it on my comp, it'll be better. I'm really hoping to see Seb's funky fat face!

Allez to the French gents and a big up to Tim! Further shouts out to Goran, Mr. Sampras and my two favourite former-players-turned-commentators: Johnny Mac and Boris!
sebgrosfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 06:36 AM   #10
country flag esther

youre welcome! lol kathy you are so dedicated!! you woke up at 5am just for his match?!!!

emma- two or three of which pictures? the ones that were posted in this thread or in the actual document thing? when i get the digital camera back...(i dunno when that will be coz i'll need an excuse to get it from my cousin ) i'll take photos of the book for you and upload them but the best ones were probably the ones that were already posted
Old 10-17-2003, 05:18 PM   #11
Kathy

Esther, Thank you for saying I am dedicated and not obessed with Grosjean. Your opinion may change though when I tell you that this morning I got up at 3 AM to watch the livescore of his match with El Aynaoui! Next week St. Petersburg could kill me. Eleven hours ahead of me there. Oh well, some day I hope to get enough of this boy! Take care.
Old 10-19-2003, 01:47 AM   #12
country flag esther

lol! omg you are SO dedicated...i am impressed...i mean 3am?!!!!! i cant believe it ...the latest i've stayed up was for USO jc /agassi i think it was? and it started at like 2am but fell asleep a few games in neway lol
Old 07-23-2008, 02:08 PM   #13
country flag GrosjeanFan1994

GrosjeanFan1994 has a reputation beyond reputeGrosjeanFan1994 has a reputation beyond reputeGrosjeanFan1994 has a reputation beyond reputeGrosjeanFan1994 has a reputation beyond reputeGrosjeanFan1994 has a reputation beyond reputeGrosjeanFan1994 has a reputation beyond reputeGrosjeanFan1994 has a reputation beyond reputeGrosjeanFan1994 has a reputation beyond reputeGrosjeanFan1994 has a reputation beyond reputeGrosjeanFan1994 has a reputation beyond reputeGrosjeanFan1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey,
Sorry - I'm sorta new on here and I appreciate that you don't really know me. I'm a huge fan of Seb and would love it so much if you could send a copy to me ( x-claire_123-x@hotmail.co.uk )
If there's anything I can do for you please let me know.
Really appreciated.

Arnaud CLEMENT, Andy MURRAY, Robin SÖDERLING

Mansour BAHRAMI & Henri LECONTE

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=63620249828
GrosjeanFan1994 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote