Vamos David!!!!! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-20-2003, 04:23 AM   #46
lokon

lokon has a reputation beyond reputelokon has a reputation beyond reputelokon has a reputation beyond reputelokon has a reputation beyond reputelokon has a reputation beyond reputelokon has a reputation beyond reputelokon has a reputation beyond reputelokon has a reputation beyond reputelokon has a reputation beyond reputelokon has a reputation beyond reputelokon has a reputation beyond repute

David keeps rolling as he defeats Franco Squillari 6-1 6-3

VAMOS DAVID!

(Where is everyone else? )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg foto_noticia_22.jpg (7.8 KB, 98 views)
lokon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2003, 05:55 AM   #47
country flag Catriel

Catriel has a reputation beyond reputeCatriel has a reputation beyond reputeCatriel has a reputation beyond reputeCatriel has a reputation beyond reputeCatriel has a reputation beyond reputeCatriel has a reputation beyond reputeCatriel has a reputation beyond reputeCatriel has a reputation beyond reputeCatriel has a reputation beyond reputeCatriel has a reputation beyond reputeCatriel has a reputation beyond repute

I saw her first match!

Last monday I went to the AT&T tournament but didn´t know the schedulle, I thought I was going to watch Kuerten Rios and then David entered the court!!!

He is playing really well, he doesnt seem the same who was defeated by Schuetller. He really seems a top ten and (obviously) one of the best players of the world. I thing AT&T Cup will be for him or for Gaudio (perhaps Guga)

Sorry he defeated Franco, I like him since years ago (he has my age) but I know Franco didn´t have a chance to win here, so I´m happy for David.

Akhenaton rules - Horemherb sucks

Talk Tennis MessageBoard
Catriel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 06:03 AM   #48
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

I hope that David plays Guga in the finals! And beats him But no need to get ahead of myself here...

Thanks for the brief report Catriel! I'm glad that there are more of us in here now! The first ten posts or so of this thread were mine

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 06:04 AM   #49

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

I remember reading David commenting that as a top ten player he has more responsibility and expectations, and that he's up for the challenge. I'm paraphrasing, but he said something to that effect

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 02-20-2003, 06:05 AM   #50

By the way, David and Lucas Arnold won their doubles match over Guga and Andre Sa today! I'm thrilled to see that these two are going to play some main tour events, for what I assume is preparation for Russia

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 02-20-2003, 06:07 AM   #51
country flag Catriel

Catriel has a reputation beyond reputeCatriel has a reputation beyond reputeCatriel has a reputation beyond reputeCatriel has a reputation beyond reputeCatriel has a reputation beyond reputeCatriel has a reputation beyond reputeCatriel has a reputation beyond reputeCatriel has a reputation beyond reputeCatriel has a reputation beyond reputeCatriel has a reputation beyond reputeCatriel has a reputation beyond repute

About Coria-Nalbandian

The press and the people here are talking too much about this game. They say it´s very speciall for both of them, more than a final.
The reason is that they both made her juniors career together, playing doubles and playing singles in the same tournaments. They have face each other in a Rolland Garros juniors final.
But when they become pro, Guillermo didn´t rise so soon like David and his career was stopped for a lesion and for the "dopping trouble"
But now Coria is perhaps in her best moment, he is playing better, he is not trowing the racquet to the floor, and getting excellents results.
But if he is in her best moment ¿what about David? He is a top ten and he is playing like that, like one of the best players of the world. Very confidente, very strong, he doesn´t give a chance to her rivals.
Coria has played 6 sets (3 vs Acasuso and 3 vs Zabaleta), David only 4 but he played a 2 hourd doubles match with Lucas Arnold to defeat Kuerten/Sa in doubles late last night.

Head to Head
The have meet one time:
Lima 2000 (Clay) Coria won 6-2 6-7 6-1
Very tight and a long time ago. Same surface, but they were still entering into the pros

Note: David was born in 1/1/1982 and the "mago" Coria 13/1/1982, only 12 days between them.

Akhenaton rules - Horemherb sucks

Talk Tennis MessageBoard
Catriel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 06:10 AM   #52

Thanks for the info on Coria-Nalbandian! I'm going to lean on David for this match, if only because I think he's very hungry right now. I think that loss to Schuettler in Australia has really spurred him on, and hopefully will prove to be not such abad thing afterall.

I didn't realize that Coria was the same age, I thought that he was a year older for some reason

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 02-20-2003, 03:48 PM   #53
lokon

lokon has a reputation beyond reputelokon has a reputation beyond reputelokon has a reputation beyond reputelokon has a reputation beyond reputelokon has a reputation beyond reputelokon has a reputation beyond reputelokon has a reputation beyond reputelokon has a reputation beyond reputelokon has a reputation beyond reputelokon has a reputation beyond reputelokon has a reputation beyond repute

catriel

wow Davids a new year baby I agree that David probably wants this more which is why Im predicting him to win over Coria. He wants to prove himself to be more than a fluke slam finalist (which I think he has already done).
Old 02-22-2003, 02:35 AM   #54
lokon

David lost to Coria 6-3 3-6 6-7

Such a close match could have gone either way
Old 02-22-2003, 11:59 AM   #55

A small consolation: Arnold/Nalbandian d. Cermak/Friedl 57 64 63

David and Lucas are on to the doubles finals

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 02-25-2003, 07:22 AM   #56
Jessy_ar

Jessy_ar has a reputation beyond reputeJessy_ar has a reputation beyond reputeJessy_ar has a reputation beyond reputeJessy_ar has a reputation beyond reputeJessy_ar has a reputation beyond reputeJessy_ar has a reputation beyond reputeJessy_ar has a reputation beyond reputeJessy_ar has a reputation beyond reputeJessy_ar has a reputation beyond reputeJessy_ar has a reputation beyond reputeJessy_ar has a reputation beyond repute

Go David!!
Old 07-14-2003, 07:59 PM   #57
BigCrimper

BigCrimper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Vamos David!!!!!

Go Dave! But, get a new serve please
BigCrimper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2003, 02:33 AM   #58
Kazandra

Kazandra is on a distinguished road

Congrats to David on reaching his first TMS final

It'll be incredibly tough to beat Roddick in this kind of form, but perhaps he can have a word with Canas...
Kazandra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2003, 02:38 AM   #59
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah!!!!! I'm so happy!!! GO DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL ANDY!!!!!!!! Haha, okay--I don't mind who wins! But my love goes out to Dave!
NALBANDIAN --> Benneteau --> Davydenko --> Mathieu -->
TURSUNOV --> Mantilla --> KIEFER --> NADAL -->
Karlovic --> Odesnik --> Stepanek --> Monfils -->
??

Oliver Cromwell lay buried and dead. Hee-haw. Buried and dead.
Gonzo Hates Me! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2003, 11:05 PM   #60
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know anything about David's girlfriend Victoria? Is he still with her?

Is this Victoria?

NALBANDIAN --> Benneteau --> Davydenko --> Mathieu -->
TURSUNOV --> Mantilla --> KIEFER --> NADAL -->
Karlovic --> Odesnik --> Stepanek --> Monfils -->
??

Oliver Cromwell lay buried and dead. Hee-haw. Buried and dead.

Last edited by Gonzo Hates Me! : 08-15-2003 at 11:10 PM.
Gonzo Hates Me! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote