Mariano news and articles - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-08-2009, 10:52 AM   #76
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mariano news and articles

I find pictures (that's why I thought she might be a model...) but I can't find something that says who she is or what she did/does? but thanks for your help
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2009, 10:09 PM   #77
country flag pingpong22

pingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a lot Great article and Negro seems to be a great person..
pingpong22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 03:39 PM   #78
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
now can you please tell me who Tete Coustarot is? an old model?
YES IS AN OLD MODEL jajaja
if u have the pic post it

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 04:28 PM   #79
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

Ex beauty queen, ex model, current reporter and news presenter on Radio Continental and Channel 9. Teté comes from a childhood in General Roca, Río Negro, where she was born and raised. She mispronounced her first name, and it has always stayed with her, like a trademark, to the point where you say "Teté" and the whole world knows who you're talking about. She was aleady Teté when she was young –a tall, skinny girl, now measuring 1.76 barefoot– she went to the local radio station in Rio Negro, where Armando Coustarot, her father, had a radio show, and there she caught the bug for journalism.

From 1990 until 1995 she hosted the radio show “20th Century Cambalache”. At the same time she hosted the show “Teté” on the Women's Channel for 6 years. She hosted the Martín Fierro awards three times. In 1996 she had the show “Araca Teté”. Then came “Nunca es tarde” in 1997 and 1998. In 1998 she had her first radio show with an afternoon program on Radio Mitre. In this same year she hosted the Mundial de Francia spectacular. Continuing with the theme of informative radio she hosted “América informa” in 1999. In 1999 and 2000 she had the show “Nos vemos” on Cable. Since 2000 she's had an afternoon show on National Radio. She now hosts “Festín de Palabras” on the Gourmet Channel. She has presented the Symphony Orchestra at the Teatro Colón. For the past 15 years she's hosted the Roberto Giordano parades. Among her recognitions: three Martín Fierro awards, the Alicia Moreau Prize for Justice and Santa Clara de Asís.

Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:25 PM   #80
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for those translations Snoo!!
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:01 PM   #81
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

yea that is the grany XD

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:11 AM   #82
country flag sweeticecream

sweeticecream has a reputation beyond reputesweeticecream has a reputation beyond reputesweeticecream has a reputation beyond reputesweeticecream has a reputation beyond reputesweeticecream has a reputation beyond reputesweeticecream has a reputation beyond reputesweeticecream has a reputation beyond reputesweeticecream has a reputation beyond reputesweeticecream has a reputation beyond reputesweeticecream has a reputation beyond reputesweeticecream has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I found an interview with Mariano in Spanish and think it would be interesting for you.

http://www.diariodeburgos.es/noticia...8CF4F986ACEA38

Sorry, I can't translate it in English.

Today and tomorrow, Mariano, Guillermo Cañas, Fernando Verdasco and Tommy Robredo play an exhibition event in Burgos in Spain. The regional tv (rtvcyl) is broadcasting the matches on cyl8:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j6T9...layer_embedded

http://www.burgosdeporte.com/not_principal.asp?id=2360
sweeticecream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:06 PM   #83
country flag Corina2605

Corina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeticecream View Post
Hi

I found an interview with Mariano in Spanish and think it would be interesting for you.

http://www.diariodeburgos.es/noticia...8CF4F986ACEA38
Here is my translation of the interview (sorry, it is not perfect as neither English nor Spanish is my first language)

To meet Verdasco or Robredo is a real pleasure

The Argentine tennis player thinks that a championship like el Masters Burgos 2016 "is good for the city"

Argentine Mariano Zabaleta arrived yesterday in Burgos from Argentina with the intention to play a good role in the Masters Burgos 2016.

How is Mariano Zabaleta, arriving at the Masters Burgos 2016?

I am improving. Last year I did not play for quite a while and this made me drop very much in the ATP ranking. Now my big goal is to regain my ranking, little by little. This is the reason why I am playing challenger tournaments.

And the sensations are positive?

In the last weeks I have been feeling much better. In Bogota and in the last two tournaments I made the quarterfinals and this gives me motivation. And in addition, now that I feel good physically, I am very motivated to fight for good results.

The proximate intention (goal) will be to enter directly the tournaments of the American tour, isn't it?

After Burgos I will play some touranments in Brasil on hard court and after those tournaments I will play the qualifications of the US Open.

The Masters Burgos 2016 will consequently be a good test for you?

Without a doubt. Firstly because it is played on hard court after the clay court season and secondly because playing against players of the level of Verdasco and Robredo is always a pleasure and a good opportunity to..... (here I am lost, sorry...)

What do you point out about the two Spanish representatives?

Fernando Verdasco, everyone sees that after the Davis Cup he has exploded. It was an unbelievable injection of motivation for his carreer and after that he had results of a good quality... With regards to Tommy Robredo, he has been playing lots of years on a high level and even if he did not have good results in the last weeks, he is always high in the ranking and he is a very complete player.

Do you think you can beat Verdasco or Robredo?

I have the confidence to beat everyone. I know that it is difficult to beat them, and even more in Spain, but I will give everything I have in me to beat them.

What is your opinion about the tournament?

I consider that the opportunity to realize a tournament in Burgos with four players of a good level, is very good for the city and I am sure there will be lots of people coming to watch the matches.

And your countryman, Guillermo Canas, how is he doing?

Guillermo has been playing a bit better the last weeks. He is collecting confidence since he is starting to win matches and little by little he is climbing (the ranking). It is never easy to stay at the highest level and there are phases, but I think that we both will be back to fight (to give war).

What is now your big goal for the rest of the season?

Obviously my goal is now to climb positions in the ranking, like I already said. I want to play as much tournaments as possible to with the goal to be able to enter directly the Australian Open in the next season.

Good luck to Pico Monaco, Juan Chela, Gaston Gaudio, Machi Gonzalez, Edu Schwank, Fabio Fognini, Roger Federer, Marco Chiudinelli, Rafa Nadal, Juan-Carlos Ferrero, Fernando Verdasco, Tommy Robredo, David Ferrer and Marc Lopez

Vamos ARG DC team!!! 2011 is the year to win the title!!!! Vamos!!!
Corina2605 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 06:45 PM   #84
country flag sweeticecream

sweeticecream has a reputation beyond reputesweeticecream has a reputation beyond reputesweeticecream has a reputation beyond reputesweeticecream has a reputation beyond reputesweeticecream has a reputation beyond reputesweeticecream has a reputation beyond reputesweeticecream has a reputation beyond reputesweeticecream has a reputation beyond reputesweeticecream has a reputation beyond reputesweeticecream has a reputation beyond reputesweeticecream has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your translation

Here some more about Mariano in Burgos:

http://www.burgosdeporte.com/not_principal.asp?id=2369

http://www.diariodeburgos.es/noticia...F4611B7BF19000

Unfortunately only a little, but you can see him in this video too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2RBenpGjBw
sweeticecream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:34 PM   #85
country flag Corina2605

Corina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks again Sweeticecream, the video with the kids is very cute. Glad they did that

Good luck to Pico Monaco, Juan Chela, Gaston Gaudio, Machi Gonzalez, Edu Schwank, Fabio Fognini, Roger Federer, Marco Chiudinelli, Rafa Nadal, Juan-Carlos Ferrero, Fernando Verdasco, Tommy Robredo, David Ferrer and Marc Lopez

Old 07-31-2009, 12:08 PM   #86
country flag Aniitaa

Aniitaa has a reputation beyond reputeAniitaa has a reputation beyond reputeAniitaa has a reputation beyond reputeAniitaa has a reputation beyond reputeAniitaa has a reputation beyond reputeAniitaa has a reputation beyond reputeAniitaa has a reputation beyond reputeAniitaa has a reputation beyond reputeAniitaa has a reputation beyond reputeAniitaa has a reputation beyond reputeAniitaa has a reputation beyond repute

I have some news!! =)
Mariano is playing an exhibition in Luanco, Spain it starts in sunday... and i'm going there so i hope to get some great pictures to share here
Aniitaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:47 PM   #87
country flag Corina2605

Thanks for the news Ana, lucky you, I want to go, too! Have fun!

Old 10-20-2009, 08:15 PM   #88
country flag Corina2605

http://ar.sports.yahoo.com/20102009/...t-encanta.html

Interview with Mariano taken in Santiago today/yesterday. He expresses his love and support for the Argentine football team and coach Maradona (who is his friend). Also, he talks about his situation as tennis player, that he still loves to play tennis and that the goal at this moment of his career is to enjoy to play tennis rather than thinking of the ranking.

Lovely interview

Old 11-10-2009, 01:10 PM   #89
country flag HuaTuo

HuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond reputeHuaTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Mariano news and articles

Zabala in Guayaquil with Gasty

Federer aus der Schweiz; Haas aus Deutschland; Melzer aus Österreich
alle Spieler, die Deutsch als Muttersprache sprechen
HuaTuo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote