Arsenal !!! - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-03-2006, 09:15 PM   #61
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Arsenal !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaDALiTa
you are not totally objective, u hav just a lot of luck that the referee was half blind
Rooney's first yellow card was very harsh anyway, he did nothing wrong. Arsenal are just lucky that Ruud didn't have his shooting boots on tonight.
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2006, 09:19 PM   #62
country flag NaDALiTa

NaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond repute

ruud has two left boots that's all he got 2nite , same for c.ronaldo (the fake ronaldo ) henry didn't play his best match but fabregas and reyes were on fire arsenal didn"t score because my super swede FREDDIE LJUNGBERG was injured!!!!!

"It doesn't matter if you don't look as cool as the Ramones — you're never going to, anyway."Chris Martin.

+The White Stripes+The Strokes+The Libertines+

+MARAT SAFIN+rameez junaid+andy murray +vince spadea +diego hartfield +pti pote gustavo+willy cańas +Simone Bolelli+Jérémy ChardyOTHER ADDICTIONS:Liverpool F.C+Atletico Madrid+Arsenal F.C+Olympique Lyonnais+La Roja+
NaDALiTa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 09:22 PM   #63
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Ronaldo played well in the 2nd half!

I don't think any Arsenal player played particularly well to be honest, they got outplayed. Campbell/Toure I suppose did ok, but the midfield was dominated by Fletcher who isn't even very good.
Old 01-04-2006, 02:14 PM   #64
country flag gooner88

gooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee
Ronaldo played well in the 2nd half!

I don't think any Arsenal player played particularly well to be honest, they got outplayed. Campbell/Toure I suppose did ok, but the midfield was dominated by Fletcher who isn't even very good.
What the hell have you been smoking?
It was level. Cesc and Gilberto did well in midfield and Sol and Kolo did the job well in defense. Henry's head only thinking about Barcelona atm. The match was dull and a draw was a fair result. We dominated the first half and Man u did likewise in the second.
There wasn't as much passion as in previous encounters because the title wasn't at stake. The best bits were listening to the crowd chants.
This is what the Arsenal fans sung to the Man u fans....
'Champions League, you're having a laugh': Our favourite Spud chant.
'USA USA USA'

Oh yeah, 1 more thing.... Come on Man City.
gooner88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 05:45 PM   #65
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooner88
What the hell have you been smoking?
It was level. Cesc and Gilberto did well in midfield and Sol and Kolo did the job well in defense. Henry's head only thinking about Barcelona atm. The match was dull and a draw was a fair result. We dominated the first half and Man u did likewise in the second.
There wasn't as much passion as in previous encounters because the title wasn't at stake. The best bits were listening to the crowd chants.
This is what the Arsenal fans sung to the Man u fans....
'Champions League, you're having a laugh': Our favourite Spud chant.
'USA USA USA'

Oh yeah, 1 more thing.... Come on Man City.
I barely saw Cesc or Gilberto in the 2nd half, they may as well have not been playing. Henry was pretty quiet, I'm still not convinced he'll leave though. I hope he does

Come on you Spurs
Old 01-04-2006, 05:59 PM   #66
country flag NaDALiTa

NaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure henry will leave because barcelona doesn't want him anymore, actually it's thanx a young player of barcelona who suddenly improved his game, Quaresma, a forward i think, so they don't need henry anymore..........moreover Eto'o critized henry by sayin that he was better than him !!!!!

"It doesn't matter if you don't look as cool as the Ramones — you're never going to, anyway."Chris Martin.

+The White Stripes+The Strokes+The Libertines+

+MARAT SAFIN+rameez junaid+andy murray +vince spadea +diego hartfield +pti pote gustavo+willy cańas +Simone Bolelli+Jérémy ChardyOTHER ADDICTIONS:Liverpool F.C+Atletico Madrid+Arsenal F.C+Olympique Lyonnais+La Roja+
NaDALiTa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 06:03 PM   #67
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaDALiTa
Not sure henry will leave because barcelona doesn't want him anymore, actually it's thanx a young player of barcelona who suddenly improved his game, Quaresma, a forward i think, so they don't need henry anymore..........moreover Eto'o critized henry by sayin that he was better than him !!!!!
Messi I think you probably mean. He is amazing

Eto'o is a very similar player to Henry I think, I don't know how good they would be as a partnership
Old 01-04-2006, 07:35 PM   #68
country flag gooner88

gooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee
Messi I think you probably mean. He is amazing

Eto'o is a very similar player to Henry I think, I don't know how good they would be as a partnership
I agree. Rumours earlier in the season were that Arsenal would sell Henry to Barca and get Eto'o in exchange..... Don't see that happening!
I seriously think Henry's indecision over this contract is affecting his play. Since he's the heartbeat of the club, it's filtered down to the players.
In the past he's always said that he loves the club and would only leave if the club wanted him to. Put it this way, if Arsenal don't qualify for the CL I think he'll go.
Old 01-04-2006, 08:04 PM   #69
country flag 1sun

1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute

first of all the first was quite poor really, arsenal had more of the ball but no real chances whereas united had better opportunities especialy ronaldos spectualar choke.
2nd half as man u, ruud had a nice few chances but his finishing wasnt up to par, but his holding of the ball was excellent. united def should have won. and i agree with adam flecher and o'shea cntrolled the mid,ces who? where thre fuck was he? gil is utter shite since his comeback. overall not a great game, no passion. well the season is gone just gotta make sure united secure 2nd and dont let the brainless scousers get it. the only good thing that can come from this season is arsenal failing to qualify and totti nabbing the last place.
Old 01-04-2006, 08:07 PM   #70
country flag 1sun

1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute1sun has a reputation beyond repute

o yeah, henry?lol, jesus, does this guy even respect arsenal? just shipp the bastard out and let barca swallow his last few years. bad thing for arsenal is that they wont get anything more than 20 mil for him.
Old 01-04-2006, 08:09 PM   #71
country flag 1sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooner88
I agree. Rumours earlier in the season were that Arsenal would sell Henry to Barca and get Eto'o in exchange..... Don't see that happening!
I seriously think Henry's indecision over this contract is affecting his play. Since he's the heartbeat of the club, it's filtered down to the players.
In the past he's always said that he loves the club and would only leave if the club wanted him to. Put it this way, if Arsenal don't qualify for the CL I think he'll go.
whether you qualify or not, fuck him. hes the captain of your team and he shows no heart or desire. he makes a mockery of your band. he doesnt even deserve to where your shirt and this is coming from a man u fan.
Old 01-04-2006, 08:10 PM   #72
country flag 1sun

1-0 tottie! c'mon my sons
Old 01-04-2006, 08:14 PM   #73
country flag gooner88

Do you always have to use offensive language in your posts 1sun?
Just read the reviews of the football writers and they all agree that the match was level. Gilberto ain't s***, he had his best game in ages last night and he's a WC winner. A draw was the right result... no team deserved to win it!
Old 01-04-2006, 08:18 PM   #74
country flag gooner88

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sun
whether you qualify or not, fuck him. hes the captain of your team and he shows no heart or desire. he makes a mockery of your band. he doesnt even deserve to where your shirt and this is coming from a man u fan.
Where the hell do you get all this rubbish. The guy's our record goalscorer and definitely one of our greatest ever players.
Even if he leaves at the end of the season he'll always be an Arsenal legend and a fans favourite.
Old 01-04-2006, 08:30 PM   #75
country flag gooner88

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sun
1-0 tottie! c'mon my sons
Should be 1-1
Cole just missed a sitter!