Supporting Mariano!!! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-21-2005, 06:31 PM   #16
country flag sophia_c

sophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Supporting Mariano!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denaon
Rosie, kali, Nicofan, Ali, all of you thanks for the support. I'm trying not to get too mad at GM but I can't help reading all the crap...
I think the decision this tribunal made is simply not fair.
While I was studying at college (yeah I've started once but then I quit ) one professor of Civil Laws told the students that any law is just and fair if the whole circumstance is taken into consideration, not for the only reason it was created. In this case, yes, Mariano deserved the punishment because this was his second positive...BUT...it's unfair coz it deliberately dismiss what has been ackowledged that Mariano had not taken the illegal substance on purpose and had not improved his level during the competition he supposedly took the drug for.
I say ITF is just a bunch of idiots...using Mariano to make an example.
They are not just using Mariano as an example..they already did that with Canas....this is so much more than that...I am so convinced of that. Many many players take things,.....trust me on that one....but targeting South American players is easy...like I said before...if it were anyone else...it would be a different outcome.
sophia_c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2005, 07:08 PM   #17
country flag -SaFiinsBabY-

-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute

Hey all Mariano Fans

Honestly I'm not a fan of him, but I quite like him

I just wanted to say how sorry I feel for him and that I also feel very sorry for you - all his fans.
It must be horrible to know that your idol probably won't back any more.
I'm very sorry ... big to everyone of you ...

Stephi
-SaFiinsBabY- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 07:29 PM   #18
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not a big fan of Mariano and actually this is the first time I post here but I just wanted to say to all of his fans that I'm really sorry and really sad about this I just couldn't believe it when I read the news today in the morning ... it was shocking ... I'm still in shock ...
It must be so sad to see that something like this is happening to your idol
I'm so sad ...

I hope you all will be fine (it's hard I know it) and a BIG BIG BIG to all of you

SUPPORTING MARIANO!

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis
All the chilean players and some others

"Just give 100 percent.
And that's not just in tennis or sports; that's in life.
If you give 100 percent, you'll have no regrets."
Lleyton Hewitt
GonzoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 07:54 PM   #19
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denaon
Rosie, kali, Nicofan, Ali, all of you thanks for the support. I'm trying not to get too mad at GM but I can't help reading all the crap...
I think the decision this tribunal made is simply not fair.
While I was studying at college (yeah I've started once but then I quit ) one professor of Civil Laws told the students that any law is just and fair if the whole circumstance is taken into consideration, not for the only reason it was created. In this case, yes, Mariano deserved the punishment because this was his second positive...BUT...it's unfair coz it deliberately dismiss what has been ackowledged that Mariano had not taken the illegal substance on purpose and had not improved his level during the competition he supposedly took the drug for.
I say ITF is just a bunch of idiots...using Mariano to make an example.
this punishment is waaaaaaaay off!!! I mean when I read those things: his performance was not enhanced.... he could have been sabotaged, bla bla...that to me says: not 100% proof of his guilt...so the sentence is way too harsh!

I still can't believe it! Even I feel about this..... and Im not one of his devoted fans..... Gosh this sucks sooooooooooo bad!!!! and then people in GM (idiots) go: he deserves this! Who are they to judge? Why does Mariano deserve this? What did he do to them???

*shouldn't get upset about GM.....not worth the trouble....we in the Player Forums know better *
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 10:18 PM   #20
country flag revolution

revolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond repute

I was horrified to read this, I didn't know what to say at first, it still hasn't sunk in.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:22 AM   #21
country flag cinnamoroll

cinnamoroll has a reputation beyond reputecinnamoroll has a reputation beyond reputecinnamoroll has a reputation beyond reputecinnamoroll has a reputation beyond reputecinnamoroll has a reputation beyond reputecinnamoroll has a reputation beyond reputecinnamoroll has a reputation beyond reputecinnamoroll has a reputation beyond reputecinnamoroll has a reputation beyond reputecinnamoroll has a reputation beyond reputecinnamoroll has a reputation beyond repute

Supporting。。。
cinnamoroll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 07:41 AM   #22
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you moderators

pfff.......woke up this morning hoping it all was a bad dream..... it's not....

Old 12-22-2005, 08:23 AM   #23
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Neely

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 09:57 AM   #24
country flag fabolous

fabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond repute

i was shocked when i read it yesterday and i still can't believe it first canas, now puerta, this is so sad.

i hope mariano can deal with it in any way. that's a very difficult situation for him now. good luck for his future life!

and guys, don't worry about GM
fabolous is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 11:09 AM   #25
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

No problem, you're all welcome Especially in these for lots of you very difficult and sad moments and you deserve a quiet and peaceful place in this forum where all those members can come together who loved Mariano or who want to leave positive, honest and well-meant comments and support for the player or his fans. Without being bothered.

Jacobhiggins complained to me in a private message why his messages here and the whole follow-up got deleted despite he only shared his opinion and told the truth and I explained him and I hope he respects that and doesn't come again (should it happen again I would have to apply for a Puerta forum-specific ban here to one of the admins). For most people, it shouldn't be hard to put themselves in the place of others who probably will never see their (most) liked player again on a tennis court and who lost him due to that.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 11:17 AM   #26
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

thanks Neely, of course everyone can leave their opinion. But his posts were just hurtfull to Mariano's fans and just look at the threadtitle, highly inappropriate. I hope he stays away.....

and well said, people should show some respect to Mariano's fans and just put their favourite in his shoes......bet they wouldnt like it if we did the same then....
Old 12-22-2005, 11:29 AM   #27
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks again Neely

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 12:14 PM   #28
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so sorry for Mariano and for his fans, I can't get this idea out of my mind. It's so incongruous, so tragic to be banned for 8 years for a substance which wasn't performance enhancing, he must feel unbelievably down now...
When you read the reactions of other Argentines who spent a lot of time with him in the last two months, they all say he was quite confident because he felt he was innocent.

Last edited by Truc : 12-23-2005 at 10:31 AM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 12:18 PM   #29
country flag fini

fini has a reputation beyond reputefini has a reputation beyond reputefini has a reputation beyond reputefini has a reputation beyond reputefini has a reputation beyond reputefini has a reputation beyond reputefini has a reputation beyond reputefini has a reputation beyond reputefini has a reputation beyond reputefini has a reputation beyond reputefini has a reputation beyond repute

I like him more and more...Sitting before the computer,I can't help crying,8 years,it's really a long long time.ITF has ruined him once......

Mariano Zabaleta

David Nalbandian

~In the arms of the angel~
fini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 01:48 PM   #30
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks again Neely!!!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote