Jarkko Nieminen and other Finnish players - Page 62 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-28-2006, 11:26 PM   #916
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jarkko Nieminen and other Finnish players

Starace shouldn't be a problem for him.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2006, 12:04 PM   #917
country flag 21player

21player has a reputation beyond repute21player has a reputation beyond repute21player has a reputation beyond repute21player has a reputation beyond repute21player has a reputation beyond repute21player has a reputation beyond repute21player has a reputation beyond repute21player has a reputation beyond repute21player has a reputation beyond repute21player has a reputation beyond repute21player has a reputation beyond repute

Forthcoming tournaments

http://www.jarkkonieminen.net/eng/tapahtumat.html

The Official Jarkko Nieminen Web Site
www.jarkkonieminen.fi
21player is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 01:07 PM   #918
country flag RogiNie

RogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond repute

good luck Jarkko!

Jarkko Nieminen > Janko Tipsarevic > Mario Ancic > Gilles Muller > Marco Chiudinelli > David Nalbandian
RogiNie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 11:35 PM   #919
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

Jarkko is the next "blogger" on atptennis.com!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarkko Nieminen
I'm happy to be here in Zagreb for the first PBZ Zagreb Indoors. I arrived Saturday and although there must be a lot of potential problems involved with staging a new event, things seems well organized.

After the Australian Open I spent just one day in Finland before moving on to Copenhagen, where I practiced with Kenneth Carlsen, who is also here with me in Zagreb. Why go to Copenhagen to practice? That's where my wife Anu, who is Finland's No. 1 badminton player, practices. I had played a lot of tennis in January, reaching the quarters in Adelaide, winning Auckland and reaching the third round of the Australian Open. So I needed a couple of days rest before picking up the racquets again.

There was a big reaction in Finland to my title in Auckland. I was the first Finn to win an ATP title. They showed the final live on TV in the middle of the night. But my wife didn't get to see the match because she was in Copenhagen at the time. The first she knew of it was when I woke her up in the middle of the night with a phone call.

Today I woke at 8.30 and after breakfast I watched the last two and a half sets of the Australian Open final between Federer and Baghdatis. Then I went to the hotel gym to do some rubber band training and stretching. Then it was back to the room to listen to some music and to read a little. I'm reading a Finnish book about a murder and big investigation in Finland that spreads south.

I had my first practice today with Carlsen and soon I'll practice again with Mario Ancic. As you can imagine he's very big in Zagreb this week after being part of Croatia's winning Davis Cup team. There's lots of posters of him in the city.

I play last match on Monday night against Potito Starace. If it's a real late finish my next post may be Tuesday morning.

Jarkko.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 11:57 PM   #920
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
Jarkko is the next "blogger" on atptennis.com!!!
That's so sweet, hanging out with her
I guess this might be a good opportunity to post this (dodgy) photo of Jarkko, in Adelaide... training (well...'was') with Ancic.

There are more to come... but I need to scan them
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mariojarkkohusband.jpg (133.2 KB, 21 views)
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 04:52 AM   #921
country flag bluesky_rachel

bluesky_rachel has a reputation beyond reputebluesky_rachel has a reputation beyond reputebluesky_rachel has a reputation beyond reputebluesky_rachel has a reputation beyond reputebluesky_rachel has a reputation beyond reputebluesky_rachel has a reputation beyond reputebluesky_rachel has a reputation beyond reputebluesky_rachel has a reputation beyond reputebluesky_rachel has a reputation beyond reputebluesky_rachel has a reputation beyond reputebluesky_rachel has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for posting it,JMG.I like the article very much.
I was kinda surprised that he's married.I didnt know that before.Its good for him to have someone by his side.
Good luck,Jarkko.Hope you will win another title.

David Nalbandian
bluesky_rachel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 04:55 AM   #922

bluesky_rachel has a reputation beyond reputebluesky_rachel has a reputation beyond reputebluesky_rachel has a reputation beyond reputebluesky_rachel has a reputation beyond reputebluesky_rachel has a reputation beyond reputebluesky_rachel has a reputation beyond reputebluesky_rachel has a reputation beyond reputebluesky_rachel has a reputation beyond reputebluesky_rachel has a reputation beyond reputebluesky_rachel has a reputation beyond reputebluesky_rachel has a reputation beyond repute

David Nalbandian
Old 01-30-2006, 04:58 AM   #923

David Nalbandian
Old 01-30-2006, 05:00 AM   #924

sorry if the pics had been posted before,but I really like them.Jarkko is so sexy!

David Nalbandian
Old 01-30-2006, 06:42 AM   #925
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry about it Rachel
They're the best Jarkko (non-tennis) pics going around Noone would mind seeing them again
Old 01-30-2006, 07:30 AM   #926
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

cool, Jarkko blogging

thanks for all the pics
Old 01-30-2006, 11:35 AM   #927
country flag Kat!

Kat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen
I guess this might be a good opportunity to post this (dodgy) photo of Jarkko, in Adelaide... training (well...'was') with Ancic.

nice photo!! 3 of your favourites all in one
Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, Olivier Rochus, Paul-Henri Mathieu & Kristof Vliegen
Kat! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 11:42 AM   #928
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

lol Kat... yeah, it's a nice photo!

But I have to wonder... I know 'husband' is wearing sunglasses... nd Jarkko is squinting. However, Mario is coping fine with the sun... maybe Jarkko just needs darker eyebrows? Can you imagine? He'd look like Chris Haggard. Brunette eyebrows, bright blonde hair super-daggy.

I have to say, Jarkko's arm looks amazing in my pic of him

Last edited by Kristen : 01-30-2006 at 11:45 AM. Reason: omg. i had 4 typos in here!
Old 01-30-2006, 05:23 PM   #929
country flag tutti

tutti has a reputation beyond reputetutti has a reputation beyond reputetutti has a reputation beyond reputetutti has a reputation beyond reputetutti has a reputation beyond reputetutti has a reputation beyond reputetutti has a reputation beyond reputetutti has a reputation beyond reputetutti has a reputation beyond reputetutti has a reputation beyond reputetutti has a reputation beyond repute

come on!Jarkko
tutti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 06:33 PM   #930
country flag RogiNie

RogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond repute

love to see those pics from his website I love this one :

Jarkko Nieminen > Janko Tipsarevic > Mario Ancic > Gilles Muller > Marco Chiudinelli > David Nalbandian
RogiNie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote