Masters Cup update - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-06-2003, 03:46 PM   #46
sebgrosfan

sebgrosfan will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Masters Cup update

Yeah, I guess winning RG would make him the happiest. I myself don't necessarily prefer clay court tennis but if he wants RG, than RG it is!

Allez to the French gents and a big up to Tim! Further shouts out to Goran, Mr. Sampras and my two favourite former-players-turned-commentators: Johnny Mac and Boris!
sebgrosfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2003, 04:48 PM   #47
country flag Lizan

Lizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond repute

Uhm, Esther yeah we do have Australian Open coverage (so it will be a little bit summer after all, coz you can see how hot it was on court last year).. But the problem is, it comes on tv very early in the morning , so I don't think I will be able to watch it during the week , but I do in weekends.. And we have some sort of summary of the day (Eurosport).. That cool, with players interviews and matches!!
You must be looking forward to this tourney.. I'm a little confused, do you or don't you go to AO

Uhm, Abrunjensen I don't know your real name, so just call you like this).. I think, or better yet I HOPE that Seb will win Wimbledon.. We saw what he did last year.. Anyway he was far from winning it actually, but close too.. Whatever, don't mind me, just had a crazy day

Me Appy

Last edited by Lizan : 11-06-2003 at 04:57 PM.
Lizan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2003, 09:49 AM   #48
ubrunjensen

ubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond repute

Lizan (and everybody else), my real name is Ulla, but you can call me whatever you prefer. I always loved the French Open, for me it's the best Grand Slam in the world! Wimbledon is a close second. And yeah, I certainly wouldn't mind if he won it!
Old 11-07-2003, 04:05 PM   #49
ubrunjensen

ubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond repute

Just a thought: I heartily dislike Hewitt, but have to admit to a reluctant admiration for his unexpected Davis Cup decision. I can't imagine ANY player who would join him in this kind of sacrifice, not to play Masters or any other singles tournament just to stay fit for the Davis Cup final against Spain. I think it's heroic and extremely unselfish - and I don't even like the guy! Still want Spain & Ferrero to win, though...
Old 11-08-2003, 12:30 AM   #50
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

oooh ulla!! thank u!!! thats so much easeir to remember LOL

Lizan...OF COURSE i go to AO!!!! its like the highlight of my WHOLE year...seriously...but my parents are really tight and last year i wanted to go to Kooyong and AO but they only let me to go AO and i only went once...but yeah i've been for the past 3 years and i've cn all my favourite players except Coria who i'd hope to see next year.

next year i'm hoping to go to Qualifying...maybe one day during the first week and then my friend who i always go with will be in France until the second week so i may go with her during the second week. ooh i'm so exciiitttttttted. i want to go to kooyong too but andy will be there grrrr
Old 11-08-2003, 12:31 AM   #51
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

and re: the tournament we want Seb to win...Roland Garros...OBVIOUSLY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats the tournament seb wants more than ANYTHING in the world so i think thats obvious
Old 11-08-2003, 10:04 AM   #52
ubrunjensen

Default Re: Re: Masters Cup update

Quote:
Originally Posted by esther
i want to go to kooyong too but andy will be there grrrr
But so will Grosjean! Even the presence of Roddick can't spoil that! I should be so lucky...
Old 11-09-2003, 12:11 AM   #53
country flag esther

yeah i know...i'll see
i'll hopefuly see him at AO neway
Old 11-09-2003, 09:24 PM   #54
country flag Lizan

Lizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond repute

Esther I actually didn't know you like Coria (but now I see indeed).. I remember him throwing a racket to a ballgirl during the RGmatch against Verkerk. I actually felt really sorry for him, because he felt really guilty, coz I'm sure he didn't meant to do that.. I think that's why he lost, but I was kind of happy coz he had to play against a dutchy, sorry :P.

Me Appy

Old 11-09-2003, 09:26 PM   #55
country flag Lizan

Sooo cool that you're going.. I hope to go to a grand Slam once too.. To what Grand Slams have you guys all been (went?? my english sux )??

Me Appy

Old 11-10-2003, 08:07 AM   #56
ubrunjensen

Haven't been to anyone yet, but I intend to go Roland Garros someday. Have never been in Paris either. I would love to see the Louvre and Versailles, used to be really interested in Louis XIV and his life - and of course I also want to see Grosjean play in my favourite Grand Slam! Preferably win it too...
Old 11-10-2003, 09:06 AM   #57
country flag esther

Ok lizan...your english DOES DEFINATELY NOT SUCK!!!!!! Weren't you the one i was telling who all my favourites about?!!!! You know how i had my whole list of loves and hates...

neway i've been to AO and i went to Roland Garros and Wimby during the holiadys too of course no one was playing but still got to look around and stuf. Australian is definately my favourite tho
Old 11-10-2003, 10:16 AM   #58
country flag wilma

wilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond repute

never been to a grand slam. i'm planning to go to wimbledon next year; my boyfriend's agreed, so he can stand in line for tickets (hehe). i want to go early on in the first week so there will be lots of players to be seen. hope i can watch grosjean play (will be huge disappointment if that won't work out), maybe the belgian girls or the williams sisters, nalbandian... i don't care really as long as i get to see seb.
wilma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 10:29 AM   #59
country flag esther

ooh cool
thatd be good!!
Old 11-10-2003, 05:12 PM   #60
country flag Lizan

Thanks Esther.. yeah I was the one you told that to, hehe so funny.. But I guess I didn't see that only one.. I can understand you like AO the best, becoz u live there..

I live so far away from all those GS.. Paris is the nearest, for the others I have to fly, which isn't so bad.. Anyway I'm planning to go to Australia anyway, so I might catch that one too.. Will take a while though

Me Appy