Masters Cup update - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-24-2003, 12:54 PM   #31
ubrunjensen

ubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Masters Cup update

Well, poor Grosjean certainly didn't win in Petersburg. Just lost 6-4, 2-6, 7-6 to Alex Corretja, the man who used to be invisible all year long!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2003, 02:02 PM   #32
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

last time we will *see* seb until mid January will be next year
Old 10-26-2003, 04:28 AM   #33
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Nalbandian will take the last spot

But doesnt matter coz Seb will always be a thousand times better a player than nalbandian will EVER be. Get ready for Aussie Open Seb!!!! I hope he has a better pre-AO next year than he's had in previous year...
Old 10-27-2003, 07:37 PM   #34
ubrunjensen

ubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond repute

Don't say that about my Nalbandian! He's really quite a good and solid and safe player - but he's not fun to watch like Grosjean, he's not flamboyant or anything...much prefer the playing style of Grosjean, of course! Not to mention the velvety puppy-eyes and the cute dimples!
Back to business: if Grosjean can't win Masters which player do you prefer to win in his place? (of the 8 that will go to Houston)
Old 10-28-2003, 10:28 PM   #35
sebgrosfan

sebgrosfan will become famous soon enough

Uhm, Ferrero I guess.

Allez to the French gents and a big up to Tim! Further shouts out to Goran, Mr. Sampras and my two favourite former-players-turned-commentators: Johnny Mac and Boris!
sebgrosfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 04:13 AM   #36
country flag esther

ubrunjensen: oh sorry...didnt mean to offend you but i was very angry when i said that...you understand...lol

neway yeah GO FERREROO
Old 10-29-2003, 07:24 AM   #37
ubrunjensen

Oh, anger I understand...who didn't want to torture Corretja the other day? Surely the Spaniard is old enough to retire soon...I definitely want Ferrero to win. And if not Ferrero, then Coria or Federer, all but Roddick!
Old 11-01-2003, 12:19 AM   #38
country flag esther

if ferrero or coria dont win then houston will be a complete joke. COMPLETE JOKE!!! well i guess if federer wins that'll be ALRIGHT but omg if andy wins...just wait for a month after that...me and liz will be armed at AO
Old 11-03-2003, 02:41 PM   #39
ubrunjensen

It's really awful enough as it is, with Rotten Andy being number one and winning like 6 titles this year - as if the arrogant brat needed more ego-boosting! Still very bitter about the US Open final and will dislike him even more if he goes on to win Masters! I mean, for Pete's sake, he's only 21 and already he's a plague, making me fume with resentment - Anyone but Roddick to win Masters, please...yes, I'm envious on behalf of Grosjean!
Old 11-04-2003, 10:15 AM   #40
country flag esther

envious?? more like mad
Old 11-04-2003, 10:50 AM   #41
ubrunjensen

Uh, temper, Esther, temper!
But yes, you're right, more like mad!
Old 11-05-2003, 07:23 AM   #42
country flag esther

lol yeah a lot of people have been telling me to mind my temper lately

dont worry 3 more weeks and i'm on SUMMER HOLIDAYYYYYYYYS....8 whole weeks of SUMMER AND TENNISSSSSSSS
Old 11-05-2003, 12:48 PM   #43
country flag Lizan

Lizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond reputeLizan has a reputation beyond repute

You have?? I'm soo yalous of you.. It's so weird to think that you have summervacation, while here it is winter and I have vacation at the end of December and that's a really long time to go!!

Me Appy

Lizan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 07:13 AM   #44
country flag esther

summers cominnnnggg summerss comminnng summers coommmiiinnnnggg

do you get Australian open coverage over there lizan?
Old 11-06-2003, 12:08 PM   #45
ubrunjensen

Just wondering, which tournament would you prefer Grosjean to win, the Masters or one of the Grand Slams? I want him to win the French Open someday, and if he's never going to win a Grand Slam, then at least one of the tournemants on French soil. It must be wonderful to win a title at home!