Pakistan vs England odi's - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-12-2005, 02:59 AM   #1
country flag The One

The One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pakistan vs England odi's

Pakistan to hit back hard in the 2nd odi @ $1.70

Pakis are a much better one-day unit than england especially in their own backyard... pakistan should come back and comfortably win the series
The One is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2005, 03:07 AM   #2
bad gambler

Default Re: Pakistan vs England odi's

$1.75 for me and I agree - Pakis to win Game 2

Also taking them to win the toss - $1.95

good luck
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 03:40 AM   #3
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon who ever bats first will win da game,if Poms win da toss n bat first theyre gonna be hard to beat,decent batting lineup n confident!!!

Good luck on ur bets guys!!lToss is very crucial in this series i feel

Last edited by sports freak : 12-12-2005 at 03:43 AM.
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 03:44 AM   #4
country flag adk

adk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler

Also taking them to win the toss - $1.95
Why??
adk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 03:44 AM   #5
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

You're game BG, you're very very game.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 03:46 AM   #6
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by adk
Why??
statistically wise over the past 10 years there has been a home bias with respect to the toss. poms won it in game 1, got to roll with the home side in game 2

obviously you can't cap this, relying more on stats
Old 12-12-2005, 03:48 AM   #7
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi
You're game BG, you're very very game.
in what respect?
Old 12-12-2005, 03:49 AM   #8

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Well, technically in a 2 horse race - it's 50/50. Especially in one day cricket.

Getting a bet right for winning the toss is 50/50.

So if you think about it, choosing a team to win the toss is basically the same risk as choosing a team to win overall. Both 50/50 shots and both unpredictable. Just ask Australia when they lost to Bangladesh a few months ago.

Old 12-12-2005, 03:52 AM   #9
bad gambler

Quote:
Well, technically in a 2 horse race - it's 50/50. Especially in one day cricket.

yes I am aware of the maths bolar

Quote:

So if you think about it, choosing a team to win the toss is basically the same risk and choosing someone to win.

read what you have posted here and get back to me
Old 12-12-2005, 03:53 AM   #10

Quote:
yes I am aware of the maths bolar
Just making sure!

Old 12-12-2005, 04:15 AM   #11
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
statistically wise over the past 10 years there has been a home bias with respect to the toss. poms won it in game 1, got to roll with the home side in game 2

obviously you can't cap this, relying more on stats
you do realise a chunk of metal has no memory nor respect for its predecessors' fortunes
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 04:24 AM   #12
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sorry, it's not 50/50. A tie can occur, just like how the little ball can land on the duck egg in roulette.

Quote:
Good work Bolar, I think you're onto something there.

Quote:
So if you think about it, choosing a team to win the toss is basically the same risk as choosing a team to win overall. Both 50/50 shots and both unpredictable. Just ask Australia when they lost to Bangladesh a few months ago.

right Bolar, go look at the recent stats from one day cricket on how often the favourite has won. :retard:

And Australia beating Bangladesh was akin to Stephen Bradbury winning gold at the last Winter Olympics - highly unpredictable outcomes do occur, hence why they are called upsets.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 04:49 AM   #13

England win toss and are batting.

Pakistan's odds have now gone better.

I just got them to win @ $1.95

Old 12-12-2005, 04:50 AM   #14

Also on:

First man out: Matthew Prior V Marcus Trescothick.

Matthew Prior @ $1.80

Younis Khan V Mohammad Yusuf - Most runs.

Mohammad Yusuf @ $1.90

Old 12-12-2005, 05:35 AM   #15

Trescothick just got out. Bastard!