Robin Roshardt - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-17-2005, 09:10 PM   #1
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond reputeLefandePatty has a reputation beyond reputeLefandePatty has a reputation beyond reputeLefandePatty has a reputation beyond reputeLefandePatty has a reputation beyond reputeLefandePatty has a reputation beyond reputeLefandePatty has a reputation beyond reputeLefandePatty has a reputation beyond reputeLefandePatty has a reputation beyond reputeLefandePatty has a reputation beyond reputeLefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Robin Roshardt

Robin is a 17 y/o swiss who just won the Orange Bowl.
He played an AWESOME tournament !
I sometimes heard his name in the last years, but since a few weeks, I became one of his fan. He plays so well and seems to be a nice guy

Here one of his pics :

Good luck for the rest of your career, Robin

Ernests Gulbis | Edouard Roger-Vasselin

Dominic Thiem | Nicolas Mahut

Henri Laaksonen | Alexander Zverev | Fabio Fognini
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2006, 08:21 PM   #2
country flag Stevens Point

Stevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Robin Roshardt

Good luck, Rogin in the first round of AO boys' singles!!

good luck RF!!

my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009
Stevens Point is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 10:56 PM   #3
country flag Stevens Point

Stevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond repute

Schade... better luck next time, the Swiss star of the next generation!!!

good luck RF!!

my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009
Stevens Point is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 10:48 PM   #4

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond reputeLefandePatty has a reputation beyond reputeLefandePatty has a reputation beyond reputeLefandePatty has a reputation beyond reputeLefandePatty has a reputation beyond reputeLefandePatty has a reputation beyond reputeLefandePatty has a reputation beyond reputeLefandePatty has a reputation beyond reputeLefandePatty has a reputation beyond reputeLefandePatty has a reputation beyond reputeLefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

yeah how sad. he was(and still is) injured

Old 03-17-2006, 04:08 AM   #5
country flag TennisGrl

TennisGrl has a reputation beyond reputeTennisGrl has a reputation beyond reputeTennisGrl has a reputation beyond reputeTennisGrl has a reputation beyond reputeTennisGrl has a reputation beyond reputeTennisGrl has a reputation beyond reputeTennisGrl has a reputation beyond reputeTennisGrl has a reputation beyond reputeTennisGrl has a reputation beyond reputeTennisGrl has a reputation beyond reputeTennisGrl has a reputation beyond repute

Robin is scheduled to play in the Qualies of the NASDAQ. He got a wild card because of his success in the Juniors Orange Bowl tournament....

Good Luck!!!!
TennisGrl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 01:58 AM   #6

yep c'mon Robin!!

Old 03-20-2006, 09:57 PM   #7

his french site is finally online.
was about time, I'm sorry

click here to have a look :

http://membres.lycos.fr/robinroshardt

thanks

Old 05-04-2006, 12:08 PM   #8
country flag FSRteam

FSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows (for exmaple Lefandepatty) what is the next tornament robin will play in?
FSRteam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 09:56 PM   #9

Of course I do

he's actually playing the interclubs in Switzerland.
then French Open junior

Old 05-05-2006, 09:34 AM   #10
country flag FSRteam

FSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond reputeFSRteam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LefandePatty
Of course I do

he's actually playing the interclubs in Switzerland.
then French Open junior
Thanks!

I'm also following this kid unfortunately on his website they don't say much about his programme!

Apparently, you have contacts with him or people who know him (I visited your website quite often) and so you know when and where he plays!

Could you inform us here when there's everthing new about his programme, such as futures events he intends to play in and stuff like that, it'd be greta!

Thank you again!
Old 05-05-2006, 09:35 AM   #11
country flag FSRteam

On his website they say he got hurt last weekend playing the interclubs, do you know if that was something bad?

I guess it was not since he's playing again this weekend!
Old 05-05-2006, 10:03 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSRteam
Thanks!

I'm also following this kid unfortunately on his website they don't say much about his programme!

Apparently, you have contacts with him or people who know him (I visited your website quite often) and so you know when and where he plays!

Could you inform us here when there's everthing new about his programme, such as futures events he intends to play in and stuff like that, it'd be greta!

Thank you again!
no problem! and yeah I will inform you.

Old 05-05-2006, 10:31 AM   #13

btw Robin will play a junior tournament before the French Open : 22.5-28.5 Milan U18

Old 05-05-2006, 11:52 AM   #14
country flag FSRteam

Quote:
Originally Posted by LefandePatty
btw Robin will play a junior tournament before the French Open : 22.5-28.5 Milan U18
Thanks!

I thought he wanted to start playing futures and increase his ATP ranking. I read it in an article from his website, but since it was in german maybe I didn't understand it correctly!

Does he want to try to become n°1 junior for 2006?
Old 05-05-2006, 12:39 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSRteam
Thanks!

I thought he wanted to start playing futures and increase his ATP ranking. I read it in an article from his website, but since it was in german maybe I didn't understand it correctly!

Does he want to try to become n°1 junior for 2006?
I don`t know sorry..

Are you swiss btw?